"FOUR" - by nikitich, cr0ucher, Nub

Started by nikitich moviemaker
08/07/2011 09:27
Page 4 of 4
IceVip10/07/2011 17:23

Originally posted by k a f f e e
Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by Nubz
NOTE FOR EVERYONE: The crosshair is an bug from IceVip's server that was impossible to remove, so stop nagging about it.. thanks!


True, that appeans to me too :X

But
someone know to remove that bug?


what about crosshair 0
if its actually a "forced" crosshair that will make it disappear
elsewise it will disappear with the right trackersheme setting i guess,

It's not from the demo.. the demo is like every normal one and i don't
see that crosshair.. here's a pic http://oi55.tinypic.com/2u6cuhi.jpg

nobody^10/07/2011 18:55

Wow, you mention a little bug that lasts no longer than 3 seconds in an almost 10 minute movie? :lol:

finzer10/07/2011 19:45

Originally posted by nobody^
Wow, you mention a little bug that lasts no longer than 3 seconds in an almost 10 minute movie? :lol:

At this level of moviemaking, i guess details matter :D

Sinzhns10/07/2011 19:49

nubz part was ugly for me.Dont judge me wrong but this movie was made in long time and i only loved the intro and outro.Tjs part could be better , but good job it wasnt easy for sure

geddyK10/07/2011 20:42(edited 10/07/2011 20:45)

Originally posted by Nubz
NOTE FOR EVERYONE: The crosshair is an bug from IceVip's server that was impossible to remove, so stop nagging about it.. thanks!

You shouldn't even mention this, because by such a level of moviemaking is a piece of cake! I personally (and I am saying it frankly) didn't notice it, because more I focussed my attention on other things.

-------

God, everyone is pointing some stupid mistakes out, I ask you, after all it is masterpiece! They are these are only people, nobody is paying them for it, they had to devote their time, THEIR! Instead of to exploit him differently, they sat and glued together for 6 months, even you don't know how many it is.. do at least 1/10 of it and then poke out!

-------

As I wrote on YT in comments, and I will say it once again: I didn't watch such a professional 'Kreedz Movie' since when came into existence 'a Dream'. Splendid work all, just ALL!

<3

d0tx10/07/2011 21:21(edited 10/07/2011 22:06)

First i want to say that I really looked forward for this project alot and that you all did a great job overall i know it cant be that easy to make 1 project out of 4 different moviemakers with different styles but you all did a good job =)

Nubz part, I totaly LOVED.. mostly because of his music chooice and the way he synced it, together with IceVip's strafes gave me goosebumps :D :D such beutiful atmosphere and colours. an amazing edit really good job man! i think ur my new favorite moviemaker :) nothing more to say here :D

nikitch first part were really good i loved the campaths, syncs, colours, music everything... except the transition on 4.03 -> 4.07 it were just annoying cause i thought my youtube crashed :( (which probly were the main reason for making a transition like that but whatever :D the last part were really good especially the 7.20 to 7.22 transition were amazing ;),like always never get disappointed from you nikitich you did a really good job! :)

Lazze I know your a good moviemaker and have made alot of nice edits in the past but apart from that this dident really fit my taste at all, shitty music (I HATE rap music!!!) I like your edit tho dident really like the colour(boring ones) but just because you used the kind of music I hate... you will come last on my top4 soz :(

cr0ucher's 3d animation and AAE work were so awesome esp. the 1:12 animation looked so freakin' professional (reminds me abit of transformers animation :D) the Intro & Outro is just perfect!! really good job :)

My top4 in order on this project:

Nubz
nikitich
cr0ucher
Lazze

Anyway GJ all of you must have been alot of work putting this together really appreciate you guys making movies like this for us.

Anyone got a download link for this? I really wanna see it one more time(mostly Nubz part) on my 42" plasma :D

There is only 1 word to end my reply with and that is MASTERPIECE

nikitich moviemaker10/07/2011 21:30

Originally posted by wrathful
First i want to say that I really looked forward for this project alot and that you all did a great job overall i know it cant be that easy to make 1 project out of 4 different moviemakers with different styles but you all did a good job =)

Nubz part, I totaly LOVED.. mostly because of his music chooice and the way he synced it, together with IceVip's strafes gave me goosebumps :D :D such beutiful atmosphere and colours so amazing edit really good job man! i think ur my new favorite moviemaker :) nothing more to say here :D

nikitch part were really good but was not really my music taste, the edit is just amazing nice colours, campaths, sync, transitions especially the 7.20 to 7.22 were amazing ;), like always never get disappointed from you nikitich you did a really good job! :)

cr0ucher's part were good I liked the song together with the nice campaths, and colours, however what i dident like at all were the transition into Lazze's part it were just so annoying and i thought my youtube crashed :( anyway good job :)

Lazze I know your a good moviemaker and have made alot of nice edits in the past but apart from that this dident really fit my taste at all, shitty music (I HATE rap music!!!) I like your edit tho dident really like the colour(boring ones) but just because you used the kind of music I hate... you will come last on my top4 soz :(

My top4 in order on this project:

Nubz
nikitich
cr0ucher
Lazze

Who made the intro & outro btw? thoose i liked alot aswell =)
anyway GJ all of you must have been alot of work putting this together really appreciate you guys making movies like this for us. There is only 1 word to end my reply with and that is MASTERPIECE


thanks for such a feedback! cr0ucher did intro and outro, but he didnt do any part =] i did two!

d0tx10/07/2011 21:41

ah sry nikitch i fixed it now i got really confused :D

zythH^ moviemaker10/07/2011 22:10

Originally posted by nobody^
Wow, you mention a little bug that lasts no longer than 3 seconds in an almost 10 minute movie? :lol:


You can't remove it

I use that command and still there, is a real bug and can't be fixed, I think but IceVip did it ^^ so is possible

IceVip11/07/2011 00:01

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by nobody^
Wow, you mention a little bug that lasts no longer than 3 seconds in an almost 10 minute movie? :lol:


You can't remove it

I use that command and still there, is a real bug and can't be fixed, I think but IceVip did it ^^ so is possible

OH CMON GUYS haven't you heard of the stupid command CROSSHAIR 0?
i use it all the time when i record then i do it 1 cuz i dont have an aim on the scope of the awp

zythH^ moviemaker11/07/2011 11:53

I have and can't remove it, i already said, I always use the command and don't affect anything, u can see it on my project Portuguese Style, some screen shots

StarWars*111/07/2011 13:18

Trollololo post (if you want to argue then better not read):
Now I know why Nubz did his part worse that others... It was sarcasm on nikitich's behalf :D Listen to the song nikitich used after Nubz's part : "May be I can help you?" :)))) THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE :D Case solved :)
Jking :D In fact all 4 parts were superb and we have nothing to argue about ... 4 people worked by hard to create a movie of 9+ mins ..... they lost 6 months for YOu , so gtfo, haters!

Strafe.tR11/07/2011 23:13

dl link

anaLchy12/07/2011 15:41

cr0ucher made my day with his amazing 3d skills

Great job all

Ggs`12/07/2011 18:12

one of the best kreedz movie so far :) good job all

Nubz moviemaker13/07/2011 14:45

Originally posted by k a f f e e
Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by Nubz
NOTE FOR EVERYONE: The crosshair is an bug from IceVip's server that was impossible to remove, so stop nagging about it.. thanks!


True, that appeans to me too :X

But
someone know to remove that bug?


what about crosshair 0
if its actually a "forced" crosshair that will make it disappear
elsewise it will disappear with the right trackersheme setting i guess,

Didn't work.. In how many movies you have seen me using crosshair? But well the movie is released and I'm happy with the result anyways.

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.