Failicious // KZ Fail Compilation Clip by Wak

Started by WqkO
15/07/2011 16:40
Page 1 of 3
WqkO15/07/2011 16:40(edited 06/11/2011 20:24)

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/33x8x07.png[/IMG]


Hey XJ ! :)

I'm proud to bring you my latest creation, a compilation of the most amazing fails ever made. I wanna thanks all players who sent me demos, and I hope you guys will like it !

// Don't be too harsh on the quality and the colours, Adobe After Effects has driven me crazy with all its errors and the result may not be flawless.

YouTube : Failicious
HQ Link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8npv1

→ Don't forget to give me a like if you've enjoyed my work !

Thanks ! ;)

d0tx15/07/2011 16:49(edited 15/07/2011 16:51)

Really beautiful & awesome edit WakO this is what i call entertainment on high level :)

i ROFLed so much to fame's 256 -2x fail :D

Good job =)

mJauZ^15/07/2011 16:50(edited 15/07/2011 16:51)

One of the most enjoyable movies i have ever seen!
A+ material dude!
The colors,the jumps , the atmosphere - everything is 10/10.
You just keep getting better and better with every movie!I'm looking forward to seeing more from you :P
Btw the song is fucking amazing!

StarWars*115/07/2011 16:53

About your movie: I expected much more , but what can I say ; movie effects and overall edit 6-7/10; jumps - 50 % not true .... look at that jumps which have at last strafe loss in max speed 200+ , ALL ARE NOT TRUE. And it's demonstrated :) so overall edit +j umps 7/10

aox1k15/07/2011 17:16

love it...nice work))

kyser15/07/2011 17:25

wow i realy liked it :DD
keep doing this kind of clips

finzer15/07/2011 17:28

LJ clip with only fails could have been uber boring. But you succeed in making it pretty enjoyable. GJ

WqkO15/07/2011 17:29

Thanks all, I'm glad to receive such feedbacks, keep on !

k a f f e e15/07/2011 17:34

call me retarded but i liked that. usually failmovies are utter crap but that was enjoyable, you did it right

kaa15/07/2011 17:43(edited 15/07/2011 17:45)

Amazing clip. Beautiful edit. I liked a lot.
fame monster... 271 cj stats, and 349 maxspeed with sideways lj - are just wow.

Stakezz'15/07/2011 17:48(edited 15/07/2011 17:54)

wow man awesome :D best movie maker ever

edit: saw the movie, awesome man, awesome atmosphere and fails, good job =) best moviemaker atm for me.

aftermatch-_-15/07/2011 17:49

I knew I should've sent some demos ;D oh well, this will always inspire me when I make a big miss :D

dx^15/07/2011 18:21(edited 15/07/2011 18:27)

Amazing fails and I loved the edit congratz WqKO optimal colors really great job man:)

WqkO15/07/2011 18:37

Heartwarming feedbacks here, really appreciate that ! ♥

evuly15/07/2011 18:41

Really enjoyable, good job! You guys make it look so easy.. :[

propanelj record holder15/07/2011 18:43

rly enjoyed this clip :) some of the sickest fails ive seen put together in a movie is awsome :P

nobody^15/07/2011 18:51

Wow! Astonishing atmosphere, great colours, great sync! The texts were readable and clean!

The fails.. well, I wish I was that good! :-O
How could you guys get that distance with 10 starfes?! :mistrust:
Fame's x2 fail was uber!

Great job, wako! It was worth waiting!
10/10

cr0ucher15/07/2011 19:06

Rly nice edit u made it in best way. GJ
I cant understand why this guys who makes 258 misses cant do 256 block officially.
but anyway their strafes are amazing.

low-15/07/2011 19:10

Originally posted by nobody^
Fame's x2 fail was uber!


and nice quality and music choice

Stakezz'15/07/2011 19:11

best clip of 2011 :) for me

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.