Failicious // KZ Fail Compilation Clip by Wak

Started by WqkO
15/07/2011 16:40
Page 3 of 3
R0bAFraG18/07/2011 18:35

sick fails :D

MJK18/07/2011 22:21

It was fun ^_x ... NOW GO PRACTICE EDGE!

rofl... go 274 for warmup playmate :D

WqkO19/07/2011 23:47

Hey, thanks a lot for the feedback ! ;)

I couldn't log-in on XJ / YT over the last few days, I've only noticed that my view amount got stuck to 306 for ~ 4 days, and it has just gotten "unstuck" today, tho the views made during this period weren't counted, so thanks a lot YouTube for your efficiency !! ._.

jusuuh22/07/2011 09:41

Originally posted by WqkO
Hey, thanks a lot for the feedback ! ;)

I couldn't log-in on XJ / YT over the last few days, I've only noticed that my view amount got stuck to 306 for ~ 4 days, and it has just gotten "unstuck" today, tho the views made during this period weren't counted, so thanks a lot YouTube for your efficiency !! ._.


That's normal bug, appears very often. It didn't really stuck, every sinfle view is counted. Just don't believe the meter before few weeks from releasd :-)

DiENOS22/07/2011 09:54

Originally posted by WqkO
Hey, thanks a lot for the feedback ! ;)

I couldn't log-in on XJ / YT over the last few days, I've only noticed that my view amount got stuck to 306 for ~ 4 days, and it has just gotten "unstuck" today, tho the views made during this period weren't counted, so thanks a lot YouTube for your efficiency !! ._.


haha lol my ENDLESS MOTION too check http://i51.tinypic.com/w0hva0.png

Balcer22/07/2011 10:38

i love fame's fail on 256:D:D ps very nice edit(:

jack frog22/07/2011 13:12

I really enjoyed that movie. It's always intresting to see the fails of the elite jumpers and this suddenly freezing (disapointment) when they failed a block. Must be depressing when the dude failed DCJ 274 stats :D

WqkO22/07/2011 20:13

Originally posted by jusuuh
That's normal bug, appears very often. It didn't really stuck, every sinfle view is counted. Just don't believe the meter before few weeks from releasd :-)

Nvm, the problem has just gotten fixed, with a nice surprise moreover !
See : http://oi51.tinypic.com/9tcr5e.jpg

I didn't expect such a success, that's great, thanks ! ;)

Ggs`22/07/2011 20:16

geeks complication 2011! uber!

rbt200805/11/2011 07:44

download link?

WqkO06/11/2011 20:24

Originally posted by rbt2008
download link?

There you go : http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8npv1

rbt200808/11/2011 14:55

WqkO, thx a lot! :)

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.