Failicious // KZ Fail Compilation Clip by Wak

Started by WqkO
15/07/2011 16:40
Page 2 of 3
LAKIKS15/07/2011 19:14

Sweet movie

kyser15/07/2011 20:21

i would like to see a clip where u show bests fail runs (i guess its hard to find them, but if someone decides to make a thread where u post your biggest fail run, would be great).. what about that?

StarWars*115/07/2011 20:37

It was already such a thread with big fail runs ... I totally understand what you want kyser, but we will never know : was it or not fail ... you can't see the time in a run :) I mean nowadays runs are so perfect that you will not even understand : was it a big fail run or not? Nowadays records are improved only by 1 sec-2 sec ... only on big maps ppl make improvements more than that .. so , you understood what I mean because I'm a lazy ass so I dont want to explain all the details :D

jokeruz15/07/2011 21:19

the clip was <3 , the jumps were :O - overal :OO <3.gl to all geekers.

FLP15/07/2011 21:42(edited 15/07/2011 21:43)

first of all as kaffee sad failmovies are crap but this one was really amazing.You created amazing atmosphere and this 3 min passed like 30 sec.Usually when I watch some movie with song which I heard before it spoils me the final result but with bonobo it's np :D.mF's fail on 273 block is definetely the saddest one.Only thing which could make this movie even better is fame's 258.2 landed stats,you could put it at the end to be a epic win.Damn fame keep playing and soon you will have every wr.I didn't know that you are so good with editing keep doing your thing and soon you will be better and better.Send me download link this deserves place on my hd :)
@cr0ucher what's this man I heard that you had some 258 stats? :D

WqkO15/07/2011 22:00(edited 15/07/2011 22:01)

I'm glad all players who take place in my clip, enjoyed it that much !

Originally posted by FLP
first of all as kaffee [...] had some 258 stats? :D

I think you're right, an epic win at the end would've been nice, but I had like 4-5 epic wins, and decreed that I shouldn't edit them... I hadn't the idea to edit only one.

geddyK16/07/2011 10:03

I thought that it would be a flap, but it was sweet :P

zythH^ moviemaker16/07/2011 10:47(edited 16/07/2011 10:48)

Originally posted by cr0ucher ★
Rly nice edit u made it in best way. GJ
I cant understand why this guys who makes 258 misses cant do 256 block officially.
but anyway their strafes are amazing.


They are pro edger's :o

I liked the movie, so, a big good job ;)

PiilsnEr16/07/2011 13:21

man i wish i could strafe like this :-D What to eat? Great edit very enjoyable and amazing fails ;]

k a f f e e16/07/2011 15:31

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by FLP
first of all as kaffee [...] had some 258 stats? :D


259 actually

nikitich moviemaker16/07/2011 15:47

stylish edit, good music choice.
uber fails ! gj

jusuuh16/07/2011 17:51

like kaffee said, usually failclips are just.. (except Stabilot - How are you?

but this one was very enjoyable, fresh edit with bonobo's fantastic song :-)

fails were good too :)

maximaLz16/07/2011 18:49

extremely enjoyable movie :)

- nympho -17/07/2011 00:04

Simply loved it!!!

dexxies17/07/2011 01:05

Originally posted by k a f f e e
Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by FLP
first of all as kaffee [...] had some 258 stats? :D


259 actually


259 stats? You gotta be kidding!!

TOTTI17/07/2011 01:19

you deserved a one like for this movie :) very nice quality and colors and the fails were :O

TawNY17/07/2011 02:41

That IceVip...That IceVip jump..

Womanaizer17/07/2011 16:08

nice work wqko!

WOOFix18/07/2011 16:55

It's lovely because of the music choice ! :D

Ofc the edit is awesome and the fails are uber ! Great movie, diserves to be posted by XJ staff tbh

Keep it up WqkO

Sinzhns18/07/2011 17:29

omfg fame:(

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.