When youu are bored what are you doing?

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
25/07/2011 02:03
Page 1 of 4
DiDo-Grecord holder25/07/2011 02:03

Soo... what are you doing guys , for example I play poker in facebook! :D

D2B25/07/2011 02:55

watch anime or videos on youtube, listen music

kyser25/07/2011 03:14

play pokerstars, watch movies in cuevana.tv

and away from pc, watch tv

FLasH ^^ mapper25/07/2011 03:42(edited 25/07/2011 04:15)

Sleeping,Pokemon,xtreme-jumps.eu,cosy-climbing.com, gametrailers.com , and ofc sleeping

LAKIKS25/07/2011 03:46(edited 25/07/2011 03:46)

watch YT movie , listening to music ,
muscle working someting like thet

sooshkarecord holder25/07/2011 03:56

watching porn

FLasH ^^ mapper25/07/2011 04:14

Originally posted by hii
watching porn

I whas intend to write the same :) Gj man

Nukk25/07/2011 08:46

play with my gf

MJK25/07/2011 09:54

Do magic and XcM >_<

remake25/07/2011 11:33

Originally posted by Nukk
play with my gf

CS?

Puppey25/07/2011 11:45(edited 25/07/2011 11:46)

^Skadoosh!
Watch/read/drink/nibblesmth/fap/swoon/weep/slumber..

balling25/07/2011 13:20

kz/porn

Nukk25/07/2011 13:43(edited 25/07/2011 13:44)

Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by Nukk
play with my gf

CS?

are you nerd?

nucLeaR26/07/2011 21:49

Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by Nukk
play with my gf

CS?


Win&fail.

nobody^26/07/2011 22:00

Visit XJ, watch porn, listen to music and I like trying innovative tricks at my lan.

Despite pc, I play football with friends, train street fitness, ride my bike, play basketball and many more.

aalex26/07/2011 22:21

Watching TV series, playing KZ, football with my friends.

actepukc^26/07/2011 22:29

watching TV and listening music.

sooshkarecord holder26/07/2011 23:09

Originally posted by Nukk
Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by Nukk
play with my gf

CS?

are you nerd?


says the guy who did 268 with 18 ducks.

driving, telephone, series, IIINTERNEET !!!

Godlajk27/07/2011 02:18(edited 27/07/2011 02:19)

Digging myself a big hole in my garden and filling it with all the piss I got in all my bottles right beside me..
I think I'm on month nr. 4 without leaving my seat.

Back OT: It's rarely i'm bored.

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.