When youu are bored what are you doing?

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
25/07/2011 02:03
Page 2 of 4
finzer27/07/2011 02:54

chasing butterflies in my garden, naked most of the time.

Nikša Jovanovic27/07/2011 03:28

It depends where I am, if I am home, I try to chill somewhere out.

maximaLz27/07/2011 11:27

i listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UY5A3NJjls

g0zirecord holder27/07/2011 16:14

This...

Ggs`28/07/2011 08:14

Serfing on the Internet:) like now, writing something on xj forum checkin threads and etc

Ft.skY28/07/2011 12:26

Read classik book, walk with my friends, play in counter strike and Surf on the Internet, of course :D

propanelj record holder28/07/2011 18:34

listening to music just looking at the screen trying to figure out what to do.

Gargoyle28/07/2011 21:06

XJ and porn.

KooleN28/07/2011 21:28

youtube, music, estabilish my hair style in front of mirror

PepoMerca28/07/2011 22:00

TV series and pes 2011 on ps2.

CamelCloudrecord holder29/07/2011 23:47

Play Open Tibia servers.

jack frog30/07/2011 00:07

I read threads like this when I'm bored.

zuveeh moviemaker30/07/2011 00:21

photoshop

Chichin mapperrecord holder30/07/2011 15:20

i am playin with my cat

evuly30/07/2011 15:32

I watch clips on Youtube about Illuminati and such things, really entertaining!

jarski30/07/2011 15:57(edited 30/07/2011 15:58)

Originally posted by evuly
I watch clips on Youtube about Illuminati and such things, really entertaining!

ALWAYS KNEW YOU'RE CRAZY!

Whenever I'm bored I just grab my board, go out and skate. :P

audior30/07/2011 17:13(edited 30/07/2011 17:13)

right click, update. x100 that's it.

memekrecord holder30/07/2011 18:15

I'm bored only in school, so when I'm bored - sleep! :P

pheil31/07/2011 01:17

I like to be drunken, never bored. If so, Editing stuff that I never release.

daza mapper31/07/2011 04:21

map

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.