When youu are bored what are you doing?

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
25/07/2011 02:03
Page 3 of 4
evuly31/07/2011 14:35

Originally posted by jarski
Originally posted by evuly
I watch clips on Youtube about Illuminati and such things, really entertaining!

ALWAYS KNEW YOU'RE CRAZY!

Whenever I'm bored I just grab my board, go out and skate. :P


Haha but seriously, it's quite interesting after watching some videos. Times fly by so it's perfect for boring days!

R0bAFraG01/08/2011 18:31

listen music, watch porn

ivansky18/09/2011 23:27

play porn watch kreedz...

kunqui19/09/2011 04:51

listen porn, watch music.

k a f f e e19/09/2011 11:49

listen pornmusic, play kreedzwatch

nobody^19/09/2011 12:51

porning listen and preedz kraying.

D2B19/09/2011 13:39

listening watched porn kreedz

finzer19/09/2011 16:32

left handed masturbation then right handed masturbation then kreedz ,everyday, twice a day.

itachi^19/09/2011 16:41

webcamchat with ndr

nobody^19/09/2011 20:19

You are one hell of a weird guy!

Berkut Tournament #219/09/2011 20:41

Originally posted by finzEr
left handed masturbation then right handed masturbation then kreedz ,everyday, twice a day.

1337 handjob detected

daza mapper23/09/2011 00:37

playing League of Legends.

tin☼pEE23/09/2011 18:45

doing my homework, playing poker, on boss media,facebook, and met met my girlfriend AND LISTEN to Placeboooo <3:D

m4r1o24/09/2011 01:32

when i am bored i go to school or watch hot girls in omegle

marto_BG01/01/2012 22:39

1st of all I check for some new cool films to download, but most of the time theres nothing I would like to watch

If so I watch clips on YouTube (mostly Kreedz movies or runs on the maps I like), Facebook, check Forums for new fun stuff, listen to music, etc.

If I get bored doing that, we talk some funny, yet senseless shit with my real life friends on Skype. If we run out of topics and theres nothing else to talk about, I spectate in a CS server and chat with my cs friends - if not about a side topic theres always something about the game to talk about...

Altho there are still moments, like some early mornings, when theres no1 online in the server.
So then I bet that the only thing that is a 100% not boring way to spend my time is watching porn

But there are many things I like to do and I find playing CS fun most of the time, so such boring moments are extremly rare, if not even absent for me :)
Oh, and you can always get drunk like shit and start laughing at everything :D
- I skipped the "go out with friends" part, becauuse if I do go out, that means Im not bored at all, so its gonna be offtopic and Im a good boy xD

Ggs`02/01/2012 04:14

looking for some funny pics, chating with my friends or playing dota :]

Puppey02/01/2012 09:44

I'm actually bored when I play dota/dota2
OT: Playing hon.

Nukk02/01/2012 10:34

perhaps i do something that i can in this time

evuly02/01/2012 17:02

9gag is a great place for boring moments.

Pieshels mapper02/01/2012 17:50

Originally posted by evuly
9gag is a great place for boring moments.


Next time warn those who still got their souls before you say that name.

I usually look for epic musical pieces, visit XJ every five minutes, browse 9gag, watch TV shows (TBBT is the current one for me), maybe play some games.
And when I am bored I neither study nor map, bad for me.

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.