Have you ever smoked weed?
junkies......
Once, didn't like it. No feeling of relaxation, harmony or whatever they say - just dizziness and a weird itch in my head. But it was like 6 years ago and maybe the weed was trash too. I might give it another try one day.
I mean the first 3 years of smoking, I got this sick ass paranoia... Totally stoned out, everyone spoke chinese... But I kept smoking, smoked through it and got out on the other end, where I can smoke and not be completely out of there. I would admit though, that taking hard discussions can be extra hard, and you wake up tired and occationally your brain goes into harddrive mode, and you can't stop razing your brain like zapping through 3000 channels on a TV not knowing what you're looking for, but you keep zapping. Those things can easily scare you away from smoking and I get that it's not for everyone. The benefits of smoking are situations where you can zoom in, so you are playing a game or something, and you can completely emerge yourself into the game or having sex can be either sensational or a completely dud. Atm. I'm falling back into the same annoyances as when I started... My brain just races on and it's affecting my sleep, so I'm cutting down on it. Limiting it to the weekends with the boys. I'd say there's no problem smoking weed, if you can maintain your job, family and girlfriend situations on the low. You will know when you start fucking up.
30th June -> 1st of July evening was the last time i smoked. Wish me luck on quitting weed! <3
Good luck man. I'm also cutting down to only doing it in weekends. Every day is not okay. Don't fool yourself. I have already aknowledged that I had a problem with it. Many years ago.
This starts to look more like an anonymous club if weed addicts :D
Good job guys to have acknowledged the most important thing. You sure will do good with this. And very true words in every part of your post Scary, wise man!
Originally posted by Gorbachev_xI could never have agreed with someone on this topic so fucking much as you. You are my hero dude, you and one pro CS:S surfer that said basically the same thing about it. I love how people love to ignore all the stuff that happen to you when you smoke it and always want make it seem like it is a miraculous plant from the gods than can cure anything and can even make your leg grow again if you lose it. Add me on Steam btw.
Real recognizes real, my man! :D
Originally posted by Hardbitter 3'sWell I know I might look like I'm protecting myself now (since I'm protecting my point of view here :D), but there is just absolutely nothing wrong with occasional smoking. Some people take weed smokers as some kind of crack heads regardless of how much they smoke, just because both crack, heroin and weed are classed the same lebel as "drug". And if you compare weed to alcohol, I could easily tell that a habbit of alcohol is much more dangerous thing than marijuana. My elder brother smokes marijuana for 10+ years almost every day and he looks quite sane. Of course he experiences discomfort if he won't smoke whenever he wants to, because he is a smoker for a lot of years and there might be other aberrations I couldn't not tell of right now. But on the other hand if you take as an example someone who has been drinking alcohol everyday during 10+ years, that is much more harmful and dangerous I think. I''m not a medic and I don't know all the symptoms for a fact but c'mon, you all know the look of an alcoholic with a crumpled red look on the face. One thing though, that makes weed a dangerous thing is the honeypot of hard drugs but at the end of the day it comes down to your willpower. For example myself, being an occasional smoker for 10+ years, I've never tried anything other than marijuana (well just the spice once and salvia once :D) and I've been offered all kinds of pills so many times in my life. FYI I am positive for both alcohol and weed. When I hang out with my friends, most of the time we drink tea but sometimes we also drink alcohol.
I'm not so keen on changing your opinion jack frog but maybe I touched a thought you never got to think about before. So how is it making me a loser if I smoke weed jack frog?
Thanks for your elaborated and interesting reply! It didn't change my point of view really but I can definitely see where you're coming from and I totally agree with you about alcohol having a worse effect on your body. It's ridiculous if you know the history on why Cannabis became illegal. I'm not a fan of influences in general but like I said, occasionally smoking weed is OK imo. I drink maybe 1-2 glasses of wine per month too :D Occasionally only really, I don't see a reason why I would harm my body just for the kick. If you have a strong will and know your limits then respect to you! If someone's not able to get joy out of life without substances though … well, that's what I find loser'ish, and it usually comes with side effects. Maybe your brother is the exception or the aberrations aren't obvious as you said but it doesn't work out for many other people that's for sure.
Originally posted by SKY-RIMThat's the issue with generalizing weed with hard drugs. People form an opinion about how we 'can't see the changes in our own body' or how we cant accept how bad it is for us and all the other crap, but there's literally no difference bw me and you, except I find it more relaxing to end my day with a joint than being a retard and imposing your 'superior knowledge' about dRuGSsS and how we cant see it but your all-seeing 3rd eye and all its brilliance can just spot it from miles @jack
lol keep telling that yourself. Clearly you feel offended by my words for attacking me like that. I'm not apologizing however. Sometimes harsh words can cause a wake-up call. Interestingly you're claiming smoking weed gives you the chills yet you're getting pretty aggressive at me kek. Here's the article by the way: https://meaww.com/smoking-weed-marijuana-ages-brain-almost-three-years-study-shows
" … smoking cannabis can increase the age of the brain by an average of three years."
"Reduced blood flow has also been linked to strokes and dementia in the past."
Do you know what else is linked to reduced blood flow in the brain? Slow thinking (in other words, people literally can turn stupid). If that doesn't ring your alarm bells then, oh well!
@jack frog Bro I am still waiting for you to add me on steam, come on!
are we hosting a weed jump party in real life yet ?
Originally posted by Gorbachev_x@jack frog Bro I am still waiting for you to add me on steam, come on!
I actually did a few days ago but dumped you again when I realized you had 500+ friends LOL sorry didn't know you actually cared about it. Added you again!
Update: 2 weeks in after my last joint -- clean as a motherfucker :) Also haven't drank alcohol ^^
been months since i smoked a joint.
i just got bored of it
i would definitely follow terence mckenna's advice on when and how to smoke weed, as i feel that frequent use results in the loss of pleasure. have noticed this myself as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYjkxotJL9A
no.
Originally posted by jack frogHaha, I should have specified my comment as I see some druggies feel offended ;) I’m very aware of what Cannabis can do. Occasionally smoking is ok but I think people who smoke daily over a long time are losers. NikeIt already mentioned how that can turn out. Druggies and weed lovers always feel so superior when they list all the benefits of smoking Marijuana. However, truth is though, apart from the obvious lung pollution, smoking weed over long periods reduces your blood circulation in the brain. And if you ever talked to druggies you see how that affects them. Maybe I’m generalizing here but druggies often are into weird occult/illuminati stuff too which makes discussions with them not very appealing. Ofc everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Don't.
Stop smoking control your mind and body guys.
take dmt and explore the universe, thats all
Originally posted by WOOFixOriginally posted by jack frogHaha, I should have specified my comment as I see some druggies feel offended ;) I’m very aware of what Cannabis can do. Occasionally smoking is ok but I think people who smoke daily over a long time are losers. NikeIt already mentioned how that can turn out. Druggies and weed lovers always feel so superior when they list all the benefits of smoking Marijuana. However, truth is though, apart from the obvious lung pollution, smoking weed over long periods reduces your blood circulation in the brain. And if you ever talked to druggies you see how that affects them. Maybe I’m generalizing here but druggies often are into weird occult/illuminati stuff too which makes discussions with them not very appealing. Ofc everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Don't.
Is that politically incorrect? xD
Originally posted by ScaryI mean the first 3 years of smoking, I got this sick ass paranoia... Totally stoned out, everyone spoke chinese... But I kept smoking, smoked through it and got out on the other end, where I can smoke and not be completely out of there. I would admit though, that taking hard discussions can be extra hard, and you wake up tired and occationally your brain goes into harddrive mode, and you can't stop razing your brain like zapping through 3000 channels on a TV not knowing what you're looking for, but you keep zapping. Those things can easily scare you away from smoking and I get that it's not for everyone. The benefits of smoking are situations where you can zoom in, so you are playing a game or something, and you can completely emerge yourself into the game or having sex can be either sensational or a completely dud. Atm. I'm falling back into the same annoyances as when I started... My brain just races on and it's affecting my sleep, so I'm cutting down on it. Limiting it to the weekends with the boys. I'd say there's no problem smoking weed, if you can maintain your job, family and girlfriend situations on the low. You will know when you start fucking up.
please be careful, i had friends becoming psychotic n shit from weed. telling you this coz i like u homie
be happy when your country legalize weed. I was put in jail for using it =) They treat me like shit in jail and after jail.
Please log in to post replies.