Have you ever smoked weed?

Started by WeMeRA
05/08/2011 16:08
Page 9 of 11

I've been smoking weed when I felt like I'm not capable of committing a proper WR and it helped in most cases. Both for my perfomance and play style. Everything becomes much slower and smoother somehow.

I've been smoking since 2005. In 2005-2007 I smoked quite a lot because of the new mates of mine around me who were almost all into it. Then I finished school and to this day I smoke like 1-3 times a month. Sometimes I can go without shit for 3 months and would feel absolutely fine.

I guess I smoke when I want to:
- enhance my gaming perfomance
- chill out after a tough week
- before watching a serious movie for deeper comprehension

I've never bought shit on my own money though :D I get shit from my brother who smokes every day for the last 10+ years. But at the same time I have to say that I despise him for being an every-day-smoker. I'm not sure if it's just his native mindset but he is always angry in the morning before he takes a blunt. And is 100% apathetic in his 31 yo that I get really worried about him. Everyday-smoking is really not cool. Then it just becomes a way to get through another day for you.

Fiveshot27/06/2019 07:24

I can say for myself “i’m not addicted” because i don’t even remember when i smoke weed for a last time. I still didn’t for 2019 but you guys smoking weed for 10+ years saying “you can’t get addicted to weed” well that is hilarious.. Just stop lying to yourself.

~krater~27/06/2019 12:18

Since I am medicine student I have to say that low self control or no control at all will eventually bring u to higher levels of drug usage. Been smoking some and still smoking some, but I have a friend that can't live without it everyday. Idk really what's going to happen with him :(. And yes, serotonine and dopamine levels are so low on weed that u want to sleep whole fucking day and not doing anything (that's why I am doing it less now, can't learn properly for school)

~krater~27/06/2019 12:19

Originally posted by ~krater~
Since I am medicine student I have to say that low self control or no control at all will eventually bring u to higher levels of drug usage. Been smoking some and still smoking some, but I have a friend that can't live without it everyday. Idk really what's going to happen with him :(. And yes, serotonine and dopamine levels are so low on weed that u want to sleep whole fucking day and not doing anything (that's why I am doing it less now, can't learn properly for school)


But on the other side, it brings my creativity up when making some music and videos (its gets easier). If I'm watching movie high, i probably wont even see 70% of it XD

Scary Tournament #227/06/2019 16:47

I smoke pretty much every day.

KarLi mapper28/06/2019 03:47

Image

jack frog28/06/2019 17:32

Personally I think whoever smokes weed is a loser :/

KarLi mapper28/06/2019 20:09

Originally posted by jack frog
Personally I think whoever smokes weed is a loser :/


but thats what maybe some ppl who smoke think of people dont smoke..
:D, i personally think thinking about it its bullshit... Alcohol should be more taken seriously and not weed

GoldenNinja28/06/2019 20:18

Originally posted by jack frog
Personally I think whoever smokes weed is a loser :/

Kind of agree with you

Evis28/06/2019 20:45

Originally posted by jack frog
Personally I think whoever smokes weed is a loser :/

Then literally 99% famous and successful people are losers... even a fucking Oprah Windfrey or Barrack Obama smoke weed.
:shrug:

Nikelt28/06/2019 20:48

Been smooking for 2years, can say its great thing to pass time but if you smoke too much it can also leave you without motivation to do anything apart smoking weed

SKY-RIM28/06/2019 21:40

Originally posted by jack frog
Personally I think whoever smokes weed is a loser :/

Personally, those who really know the personal benefits from doing it, don't really care for the opinions of those who just place a judgment upon things they're too narrow minded to grasp without ever experimenting with it themselves. Somewhat like being a slave to the societal standards set by our ancestors who had no clue whatsoever about the preferences of how one wants to lead their life, similar to judging someone based on their sexuality, color, and so on.
Just my two cents, no offense whatsoever. :)

jack frog29/06/2019 00:56

Haha, I should have specified my comment as I see some druggies feel offended ;) I’m very aware of what Cannabis can do. Occasionally smoking is ok but I think people who smoke daily over a long time are losers. NikeIt already mentioned how that can turn out. Druggies and weed lovers always feel so superior when they list all the benefits of smoking Marijuana. However, truth is though, apart from the obvious lung pollution, smoking weed over long periods reduces your blood circulation in the brain. And if you ever talked to druggies you see how that affects them. Maybe I’m generalizing here but druggies often are into weird occult/illuminati stuff too which makes discussions with them not very appealing. Ofc everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

rawerecord holder Tournament #129/06/2019 16:07

Not really, personally I don't like smoking at all, but it's just fine if others do it.

JocA Banned29/06/2019 21:46(edited 29/06/2019 21:49)

back in hight school (6-7 years ago) i smoked weed for about 1 month every day...after some days i saw mental reactions/consequences, like fake self-confidence and forgetting (good things were: creativity and fun while smoking)...and also physical reaction, i was too lazy to do any sport

so i didnt smoke 7 years from now, and i dont have a 'need' for it...im better with achocol

ps: as someone said early, i also think people who smoke weed almost every day arent having any 'value' or be more clear: stupid..cuz probably they are smoking cuz they they need some mental 'help', which should be done naturally and blabla..

Well I know I might look like I'm protecting myself now (since I'm protecting my point of view here :D), but there is just absolutely nothing wrong with occasional smoking. Some people take weed smokers as some kind of crack heads regardless of how much they smoke, just because both crack, heroin and weed are classed the same lebel as "drug". And if you compare weed to alcohol, I could easily tell that a habbit of alcohol is much more dangerous thing than marijuana. My elder brother smokes marijuana for 10+ years almost every day and he looks quite sane. Of course he experiences discomfort if he won't smoke whenever he wants to, because he is a smoker for a lot of years and there might be other aberrations I couldn't not tell of right now. But on the other hand if you take as an example someone who has been drinking alcohol everyday during 10+ years, that is much more harmful and dangerous I think. I''m not a medic and I don't know all the symptoms for a fact but c'mon, you all know the look of an alcoholic with a crumpled red look on the face. One thing though, that makes weed a dangerous thing is the honeypot of hard drugs but at the end of the day it comes down to your willpower. For example myself, being an occasional smoker for 10+ years, I've never tried anything other than marijuana (well just the spice once and salvia once :D) and I've been offered all kinds of pills so many times in my life. FYI I am positive for both alcohol and weed. When I hang out with my friends, most of the time we drink tea but sometimes we also drink alcohol.

I'm not so keen on changing your opinion jack frog but maybe I touched a thought you never got to think about before. So how is it making me a loser if I smoke weed jack frog?

Evis30/06/2019 21:56

He simply has no idea about what's he talking about. That's how. No point in arguing.

Gorbachev_x mapper01/07/2019 00:05(edited 01/07/2019 00:09)

Originally posted by jack frog
Haha, I should have specified my comment as I see some druggies feel offended ;) I’m very aware of what Cannabis can do. Occasionally smoking is ok but I think people who smoke daily over a long time are losers. NikeIt already mentioned how that can turn out. Druggies and weed lovers always feel so superior when they list all the benefits of smoking Marijuana. However, truth is though, apart from the obvious lung pollution, smoking weed over long periods reduces your blood circulation in the brain. And if you ever talked to druggies you see how that affects them. Maybe I’m generalizing here but druggies often are into weird occult/illuminati stuff too which makes discussions with them not very appealing. Ofc everyone is entitled to their own opinions.


I could never have agreed with someone on this topic so fucking much as you. You are my hero dude, you and one pro CS:S surfer that said basically the same thing about it. I love how people love to ignore all the stuff that happen to you when you smoke it and always want make it seem like it is a miraculous plant from the gods than can cure anything and can even make your leg grow again if you lose it. Add me on Steam btw.

SKY-RIM01/07/2019 03:52

That's the issue with generalizing weed with hard drugs. People form an opinion about how we 'can't see the changes in our own body' or how we cant accept how bad it is for us and all the other crap, but there's literally no difference bw me and you, except I find it more relaxing to end my day with a joint than being a retard and imposing your 'superior knowledge' about dRuGSsS and how we cant see it but your all-seeing 3rd eye and all its brilliance can just spot it from miles @jack

rawerecord holder Tournament #101/07/2019 04:30

They're talking about people who over use it, not casual smokers

Page 9 of 11

Please log in to post replies.