Have you ever smoked weed?
u can't addicted to weed are u retards ahaha
ye btw i smoked cigs for 8 years ..
I smoke this shit only in school :)
Originally posted by SPOKSu can't addicted to weed are u retards ahaha
Yes you can, quite easilly. Not by anything that weed contains but the psychological addiction is very very common and quite severe. Sorry Sir but troll elsewhere.
Originally posted by SPOKSu can't addicted to weed are u retards ahaha
u can't english are u a retard ahah?
Originally posted by nobody^I have never smoked weed, also never smoked a cigarette. I am sportsman. :-)
And I advice you not to try those shits.
Sorry for bump, I had to. Excuse my childish statement.
Been smoking quite a lot weed for the last 3-4 years, not consistently, of course. I believe it is a good thing, yet one must not overuse it because IT IS addictive. I personally believe that its benefits are strongly individual for every person, so that suggests one must be careful not to abuse it.
2-3 times weekly, why not ?
I used to but after seeing what it did to my friends I stopped. Worthless drug imo.
I lol'd so hard @nobody. Bro are you gonna come back in like 3 years to state that " Dudes.. i was right in the first place. Stop doing that it turned me into a crackhead". P.S weed isnt something if you can handle yourself.
@amiGGo Most people can handle themselves fine off of weed but a lot of people can't handle themselves on weed and a lot of the times they don't even notice it themselves.
@witcher The highest percent is the second type of ppl you mentionted. This is a big discussion which i've done plenty of times. Spending time and money on this(and other stuff too) is fun till college time ends in conclusion.
Rhetorical question right ?
No
Been smoking for 3 years. There was a time that i smoke daily for 2-3 months, tried alot of strain, build up higher tolerance, hit a blunt everytime i get home or hang out with friends. Then i realize that weed make me comfortable with life, i mean i was lazier, unmotivated and not giving a fuck when smoking alot. So i stop my weed habit for a long time, people say that you cannot addicted to weed, well i guess its not true, atleast for me. Now I only take a litle buff when hanging out with friend sometimes, like 2-3 times a month. I still love weed, the most amazing plant on earth, just not smoke alot as i used to you know :D
Originally posted by amiGGoI lol'd so hard @nobody. Bro are you gonna come back in like 3 years to state that " Dudes.. i was right in the first place. Stop doing that it turned me into a crackhead". P.S weed isnt something if you can handle yourself.
Where exactly did I say I was "right"?
He came back to tell you guys his experience with it.
I, myself, have been smoking on and off for the past 8 years, 2018 and 2019 in particular, have been my most high years.
Always thought weed isn't addictive and cannot harm you, because.. well, it's a plant, right? Oh, boy, i was wrong. I became addicted to it, to the point where i couldn't do shit in the morning before the "wake'n'bake". My head would hurt if i don't smoke and.. it kills your serotonin and dopamine, which are the primary neurochemicals in your brain that make you happy and motivated. You can figure out by yourselves what happens if your brain stops producing the right amounts of it, relying on you ingesting THC and CBD to fuel it up.
If you are gonna do it once or twice a month, to have fun with friends, it's a very good thing, but don't overdo it as i did, same goes with alcohol. For the best of yourself, stay away from both :)
Peace
Been smoking pot for multiple years as of tonight. Never faced any I'll effects from it, infact it helps me to stay sane and happy. Ofcourse there are those who get seriously hooked onto it and cant go a day without a blunt, but in my personal experience, you have to be irrationally dependent on it on a regular basis for a really long time to actually feel some sort of addiction to it (say 2 years or so). If you had to try it, I'd strongly suggest you incorporate it in your life in such a way where it doesn't interfere with your daily routines/work habits and just smoke at night before bed or with friends for some shits and giggles. Although, I might as well add, it does make you feel a little idgaf about certain issues in life but that is situational and personally works in my favour, but might not be the same case for everyone.
If you have no or low self control, I'd suggest not doing any drugs or "drugs" ever. If you do, weed shouldn't be a problem, just like alcohol, caffeine or even sugar. Not that those things MUST be a problem if you have low self control, but every person is different and I don't think smoking weed and getting high a few times has to be on everyone's bucket list.. :-) Personally, I never had to make myself stop wanting to do those things, I think I just prefer to be in a state of being sober in general, which obviously, is not everybody's case. That is when this shit gets dangerous.
I smoke on occassion, during high school I smoked a lot, never felt the need to do it, it was just something I enjoyed and still enjoy to do once in a while. It's fun to just chill out, think about things differently (I suggest you trying this, it really can change your life in a good way) or to just have a little fun, whether it's by yourself or with your friends. If you're gonna smoke every day just to get through it, stop and try to deal with your problems with real solutions. None of this shit is going to help and really can harm you. But it's the same for most things in life, not just drugs. Don't get too attached to anything, but be particularly careful with things that you can potentially get addicted to, legal or not...
420- 24/7
nah but hey if u smoke for atleast a decade then its like a TOOL ;) use it for your strength or for your weakness.
<3
Damn people, you cant be addicted to weed for sure !! i smoke from like 7 years and if its addict drug i will search everyday for it but i didnt do it so ITS NOT . I stopped it for 3-4 months (record :D) but i remember 2015 i just killed that year :D i smoked more than 5 joints every fkin days but now i can smoke only 1 in the week so... its all about your brain, I CAN SAY THAT FKIN CIGGARETS ARE DRUGs not weed. Weed helped me with my asthma problem :) and ofc for relaxing, funny things , forgot bullshits and etc. and like Ivansky said dont smoke too much like i used to,, well ofc it depends to quality of the WEED,, if you smoke 1 joint for 10$ and you get high for like 2 hours just dont smoke another before that its unneccessary... i used to smoke every 30mins :D and when i was in Italy i loveeeed to smoke hashish its stronger and i get high for more than 2hours ofc there is amazing weeds that i have been high for 6-7 hours FOR REAL ! i just wrote that to tell you that its not ADDICTING thing, its from your brain :)
Please log in to post replies.