Have you ever smoked weed?

Started by WeMeRA
05/08/2011 16:08
Page 7 of 11
- nympho -07/11/2011 15:39(edited 07/11/2011 15:46)

Yeah ,i smoked weed for the first time when i was 15 and it wasn't that cool, cuz the first time allways sux tbh.
Felt mega dizzy and really strange i didn't know where my head is :D
But after few try's it felt better and better i started to like it, but not in the addictive way.Now i smoke twice a week maximum, esspecially the summer.. my god i smoked allmost every day few months ago, but i don't regret that cuz when u smoke with the right people there's no problem.I had periods of non-smoking for 4 5 months and i didn't felt that i want to smoke like the junkies do.I only wanna smoke when i meet concrete group of people.
Smoking weed isn't something bad like most of you people think, it helps u relief ,feel relaxed ,it makes u think over things and problems that u'll never think when u are in normal condition.When i have a big problem in my mind ,one of the ways to solve it is just to light up a joint and think about it for few moments and a rescue decision comes out by it self, so weed can be used as a psychological medicine of some kind.
It's also a really cheap way of having fun, weed makes you do all crazy, unlogical stuff that are funny for everybody.
Also this summer when i thought about it i found out that THE WHOLE WORLD IS SMOKING WEED ,actiors ,singers, athletes ,adults at every age, allmost every teenager has try'ed weed at least once in their life.
At the place i worked every1 smoked weed ,and allmost 60% of the emploies in the hotel i were, smoked during work and i must tell you that these are really positive and inteligent mans and womans.
So it can't be that bad, i even think its about time to legalize that plant shit, so every1 feels free to do it without hiding ,or being afraid that cops will catch him or so..
PS:I even know few policemans on my age(even older) that smoke marijuana ,so imo weed isn't any kind of problem at all.. :)

propanelj record holder07/11/2011 16:21

weed is only a problem since the government made it illegal ;)

Dragon07/11/2011 19:11

weed is a problem mostly for pharmaceutic companies, as it offers a versatile, accessible, fast acting relief for a great number of acute and chronic diseases, while producing little to no side effects. a considerably strong competitor for pharmaceutic industry, which is the biggest industry in the USA. P.S. : a little update on what I wrote on the first page of this thread : I stopped smoking a month ago, from one day to another, I didn't feel ANY withdrawal symptoms, not even on my first day. so much for the addiction potential.

- nympho -07/11/2011 19:28(edited 07/11/2011 19:29)

i think that, they should make the weed legal ,then all of the tobacco companies should produce a small brand boxes with 5-10-20 weed cigarettes in it.Then we all will be really satisfied and the tobacco companies twice richer :D every1's happy foh sure

Punk^07/11/2011 20:02

Originally posted by Dragon
weed is a problem mostly for pharmaceutic companies, as it offers a versatile, accessible, fast acting relief for a great number of acute and chronic diseases, while producing little to no side effects. a considerably strong competitor for pharmaceutic industry, which is the biggest industry in the USA. P.S. : a little update on what I wrote on the first page of this thread : I stopped smoking a month ago, from one day to another, I didn't feel ANY withdrawal symptoms, not even on my first day. so much for the addiction potential.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Marijuana+addiction

Have fun.

Dragon07/11/2011 20:11(edited 07/11/2011 20:12)

I like wikipedia theoretic experts like you, never had the balls to try anything so you just look up "scientifically proven information" to justify your decision and fear. Thanks for the link anyway, but I prefer my personal experience and data I collected by myself throughout the years. You might as well put "marijuana is not addictive" in google and it generates 1 million more results, just sayin (I know it's not a relevant argument for most people, but I guess it should work for you)

finzer07/11/2011 20:50(edited 07/11/2011 20:51)

Originally posted by proppan
weed is only a problem since the government made it illegal ;)


thumbs up for your first meaningful comment!

- nympho -07/11/2011 21:02

Originally posted by Dragon
I like wikipedia theoretic experts like you, never had the balls to try anything so you just look up "scientifically proven information" to justify your decision and fear. Thanks for the link anyway, but I prefer my personal experience and data I collected by myself throughout the years. You might as well put "marijuana is not addictive" in google and it generates 1 million more results, just sayin (I know it's not a relevant argument for most people, but I guess it should work for you)

Everyone like Punk^ (no offence to you) must read this comment at least twice

Punk^08/11/2011 01:18

I've seen multiple documentaries on the subject Dragon, as well as having multiple friends who have been addicted to marijuana.

- nympho -08/11/2011 01:54(edited 08/11/2011 01:57)

alcohol ,cigarettes are much more addictive then weed ,+ that they are much much more harmful then weed + that, this stuff is legal but the weed isnt! That's 100% not rait..

to the goverment :

LEGALIZING STUFF - U'R DOING IT WRONG!

:D

k a f f e e08/11/2011 03:02

Image

in first place an addiction is something to happen to people who have a potential for it, leavin out the object is a good way to understand what actually happens. if you're becoming a junkie, there surely will be physical sideeffects, but it doesnt say viceversa you are addicted, the addiction is a pure psychological thing, a behavior pattern to pander, a natural human thing. but no drug on this planet will addict a sharp, well balanced mind without continuously deforming it;- and what rly matters right here: does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body?
for my side: i even think mental frenzy/ecstasy can spur and supress all physical pain - speaking on a more general level, i am sure you can definitly control any "addiction-process", it all happens in your head and obviously there is no substance to blame

on the other hand, exactly for this reason i just stated, drugs are very dangerous for many people, its a matter of personality/psych. how you are able to deal with such influencies. those people havin a high addictive potential are not weak, and they might own a mind just as healthy, nothing wrong with them, but they do have to conquer alot of dangers. drugs are probably the most devestating. therefore clarification is needed: honest objective detailed clarification & thats all

ot: SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Punk^08/11/2011 03:32(edited 08/11/2011 03:35)

But the discussion was about weed being addictive or not, and it is.
And weed doesn't ruin your physical health in the same way that either smoking or drinking does, but smoking it everyday for multiple years will ruin your mental health.
I'm not saying that drinking won't, I'm just pointing out that weed ruins it too.

And yeah, kaffe, you're definitely right.. Some people are much more vulnerable to becoming addicts than others.

Dragon08/11/2011 11:43(edited 08/11/2011 11:46)

w/e punk, I might have overreacted a bit, for what I'm sorry. I can only agree with kaffee and you on the fact that some people are more susceptible for becoming addicted than other, and a vast amount of factors plays role in this process, Let me just point out 2 more things. The so-called addiction that weed creates is not the same type like other drugs. It relates to different biochemical pathways in brain that it activates. The binding receptor for THC is unique, unlike other drugs that make use of common receptors. It is highly probable that people you consider addicted don't WANT to stop, because they see no reason for that, just like you don't see a reason for not eating chocolate. Contrary to people on meth, who may try very hard and be determined to cease their abuse, but usually it's not enough for them to climb out from the meth swamp and they need assistance.
Last thing on my mind is the sentence that THC will ruin your mental health. This is again a controversial word to use, I think that saying it will change your mental health suits better. It's only up to you what you make of it. THC is anything you want it to be.

remake08/11/2011 18:34(edited 08/11/2011 18:38)

Originally posted by - nympho -
alcohol ,cigarettes are much more addictive then weed ,+ that they are much much more harmful then weed + that, this stuff is legal but the weed isnt! That's 100% not rait..

to the goverment :

LEGALIZING STUFF - U'R DOING IT WRONG!

:D

You can't really compare alcohol and tobacco to marijuana in that case. Though I don't see a problem in legalizing marijuana at some level there's no way alcohol and tobacco would ever be banned anywhere. Interesting reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States

Ggs`09/11/2011 06:46(edited 09/11/2011 08:13)

sorry guy, but I want to write some more.

Its your own choice - smoke or not. It depens on you!

In my opinion weed is good for expansion of consciousness and many other things, don't wanna write too much, but I think everyone should try to smoke atleast couple of times.

itachi^09/11/2011 08:10

never smoked
never will smoke

fakan22/11/2011 14:29

I smoke weed with my friends at vodka time and its nothing bad about it : ) , if you dont smoke it dayli

nucLeaR22/11/2011 18:48(edited 22/11/2011 18:48)

Good thing toi do if you don't smoke it dayli, boi.


PS: 1k posts. ^^

actepukc^22/11/2011 19:10

Originally posted by fakan36
I smoke weed with my friends at vodka time and its nothing bad about it : ) , if you dont smoke it dayli


Haha you are one funny guy I'm sure on that keep this :D

@nucLeaR - Grats about this!

WeMeRA24/11/2011 08:32(edited 04/02/2013 09:19)


Page 7 of 11

Please log in to post replies.