Have you ever smoked weed?
Yes, I smoke weed.
I started about 1 year ago and experience the most of the effects described by Dragon (almost all positive).
the first time is almost impossible to describe, was a world of sensations... simply amazing!
weed changed my life and helped me in one of the most difficult moments of my life.. But people always badmouthing the weed and still don't give a F*ck
Originally posted by PuppeyNay.
I serendipitously chanced to be in a/with a group of diversely molded young passionate chaps whilst they were injecting, smoking and consuming an appalling set of various detrimental drugs. Some of them, already hooked ones, were kind enough to offer me their spiteful goods but to no avail.
I remained vigilant, in their vain assay to deteriorate my already tough life, yet I was quaintly inundated with dread and terror for mine comrades who yielded. Three out of ten are with the translucent creator thus far.
Such a harrowing event is sure to leave a permanent dent even in those mithril-hearted.
Dude, stop using such complicated words, I am tired of translating everything written by you with google translate. :D
I've smoked weed once. And it was long time ago.
It's funny I never tried cigarettes but I was smoking weed like 1.5 year and recently decided to quit.I never felt addicted,maybe because I was smoking just 1-2 times a week.As Dragon sad weed have its pros and cons.I stopped because i saw that guys who were smoking longer then me look stupider and stupider.it's nonsense that weed can make you smarter as someone think,from what I experienced you will be calmer and calmer until you reach the point when you will be stoned even when you are not high.Ofc it helped me many times when I had headache or when my tooth hurts.I would recommend everyone to try it,just don't use it occasionally.
Originally posted by PuppeyNay.
I serendipitously chanced to be in a/with a group of diversely molded young passionate chaps whilst they were injecting, smoking and consuming an appalling set of various detrimental drugs. Some of them, already hooked ones, were kind enough to offer me their spiteful goods but to no avail.
I remained vigilant, in their vain assay to deteriorate my already tough life, yet I was quaintly inundated with dread and terror for mine comrades who yielded. Three out of ten are with the translucent creator thus far.
Such a harrowing event is sure to leave a permanent dent even in those mithril-hearted.
ffs you are from serbia and I can't understand anything you wrote -.-
Originally posted by Ggs`Just can say one - don't smoke spice, after one year of smokin you will lose all your mind.
I agree, those shits kind of 'terminated' some of my old friends.
Except that I won't say that I ever smoked as I won't deny it either.
I quit like 8-9 months ago. Maybe I'll try again after I finish the high school (1 year left).
Yes but not often and if I do i only smoke bong. I dont smoke though...
I used to smoke weed quite often 2009 summer (like 4-5 times a week) then i gave it up. Later on 2010 summer I began it all again, then gave up it september and now as it's summer i smoke it for 3 weeks now. I have never been addicted, thought the friend of mind with whom we were starting together smoke till now. It also helped me to solve my life problems out and i felt better while ill. And now i'm writing it under hash influence. The best effect it gives is a feeling of slowmotion especially while playing kz; you feel all movements perfectly and your style becomes cooler. Weed + kreedz = perfect combo.
I do sometimes but I am not addicted , mostly when we are with friends for fun. I can't imagine how I can get addicted to this sh*t -_- There was one period of my life before 2 years in the winter where I've smoked every day, but it was just for 3 weeks then school started again and I stopped.
There's nothing bad about weed actually. I don't really see it as a drug, it's a plant which makes you calm as shit, and everything seems better. So if you enjoy it why not, lol. And yea, it's safer than cigarettes, cuz regular smokers are smoking at least pack a day. And you really can't smoke a pack of weed in a day all by yourself.
There's a saying I've heard (not COMPLETELY accurate in theory but...)
Only way you can OD from weed is if someone dropped a 50 kg bag from 6 storey rooftop and it hit your head.
The unavoidable and proven fact is that cannabis has less addictive and less dangerous ingredients then a simple cigarrette. Only addiction weed can cause is psychological and you can get that addiction from ANYTHING. Coffee, games, sex what ever. Doesn't mean they're nesessarily unhealthy.
It's a drug because it changes how you feel which is totally retarded to label it illegal. Well soon it will be legal everywhere.
Oh and only the weak people with no self control have it as a 'gateway drug'. I myself can't even imagine ever doing anything else then shrooms or mj. I despise anyone that does.
This thread rules ! :D
//Back On Topic.
Marijuana isn't as addictive as cigarettes simply because there aren't all those shit in it like the tabacco industry puts to keep you buying it.
In France it's very common even in public areas to see people smoke weed (or cannabis resin rather). I think like 60-65% of the young frenchies have smoked it or do oftenly, and this mainly because of the proximity with Morocco where it's being grown.
I know also Switzerland and Belgium smoke alot too.
And it's not because you smoke weed, that you can't be a sportsman or athlethic. That's just senseless bullshit. ;)
Michael Phelps did it!
I've only tried one.. ehm what's it called in english.. I've only "inhaled it one time" if you know what I mean :P
Originally posted by evulyI've only tried one.. ehm what's it called in english.. I've only "inhaled it one time" if you know what I mean :P
You've only took a hit! ;) ( I think :D )
Originally posted by ωзмзÑаâ™Originally posted by evulyI've only tried one.. ehm what's it called in english.. I've only "inhaled it one time" if you know what I mean :P
You've only took a hit! ;) ( I think :D )
Jag har bara tagit ett bloss :P
I'm terribly sorry for using swedish but I felt I had to expain this important matter!
asd
nERVER SMOKE ANYTHING D:
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkI used to smoke weed quite often 2009 summer (like 4-5 times a week) then i gave it up. Later on 2010 summer I began it all again, then gave up it september and now as it's summer i smoke it for 3 weeks now. I have never been addicted, though the friend of mine with whom we were starting together smoke till now. It also helped me to solve my life problems out and i felt better while ill. And now i'm writing it under hash influence. The best effect it gives is a feeling of slowmotion especially while playing kz; you feel all movements perfectly and your style becomes cooler. Weed + kreedz = perfect combo.
yes, i smoke weed, like 5 or 6 years
Originally posted by evulyOriginally posted by ωзмзÑаâ™Originally posted by evulyI've only tried one.. ehm what's it called in english.. I've only "inhaled it one time" if you know what I mean :P
You've only took a hit! ;) ( I think :D )
Jag har bara tagit ett bloss :P
I'm terribly sorry for using swedish but I felt I had to expain this important matter!
a.k.a one hit, so you know in future matters :p
Please log in to post replies.