Have you ever smoked weed?

Started by WeMeRA
05/08/2011 16:08
Page 3 of 11
shNzrecord holder Tournament #206/08/2011 21:37(edited 06/08/2011 21:58)

Originally posted by nobody^
I have never smoked weed, also never smoked a cigarette. I am sportsman. :-)
And I advice you not to try those shits.


There are many great athletes that were/are smoking cigarettes, and like some mentioned above, they're much more harmful than weed. And I'm absolutely convinced that really lots of world class athletes are smoking weed occasionally, but they just don't talk about it so we can't know. But there are known cases like Michael Phelps, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. You call it "shit" but for some people it's their medicine.

Society doesn't approve marijuana because it occupies the same place as heroin by law, which makes its users tipical junkies. This is just insane. Everyone says "It's bad for health, people who uses it are addicts etc." But have you ever asked yourself the simplest question "Why is it actually illegal?". There're loads of different studies about weeds impact, and none of them has actually proven that it causes brain damage in any way. In fact, there are hundreds of famous people all over the world that do or have tried smoking pot. Persidents, actors, film directors, musicians, artists, engineers, politicians, poets, writers etc. You can find all the information you want on the Internet and PLEASE, don't do the mistake to listen to all those made-up myths and lies about marijuana, while alcohol and cigarettes (both of them lead to addiction as you know) are legal. Seek the truth yourself. There are bunch of interesting documetaries related to this subject. Cannabis has been used for centuries all over the world and it has many different purposes and useful applications, not only to get you high. It is legal for medical use in more than 10 countries.

Yes I have tried smoking weed and I still do, mainly because it's fun. It doesn't affect my life in any bad way; on the contrary, it even helped me in many situations. And I'm really disappointed of people that only judge you because of your choice, without having any clue what it's all about. It is something like saying "If you play videogames you are inmature and stupid!" Ofcourse it is possible, but it doesn't necessarily has to be true. It totally depenes on you what the affection of its using will be on your health. It's what you do while you're high that defines the influence. It may help you realize and understand many things you've never even thought about, while being "sober". Too bad most of the people just refuses to even try to understand this point of view, that's why we have to hide this incorrectly prohibited interest of ours from our families and other "normal" people. Because they'll simply start considering you as another person. Reality often turns out to be wrong.

And I agree with ShoCk about the KZ, it's a good combination indeed.

Btw, you may wanna check this: http://www.joint-rolling-guide.com/marijuana-myths-and-facts.html

CaBeZarecord holder06/08/2011 21:56

no I haven't

nobody^06/08/2011 22:21

Originally posted by shnz
Originally posted by nobody^
I have never smoked weed, also never smoked a cigarette. I am sportsman. :-)
And I advice you not to try those shits.


There are many great athletes that were/are smoking cigarettes, and like some mentioned above, they're much more harmful than weed. And I'm absolutely convinced that really lots of world class athletes are smoking weed occasionally, but they just don't talk about it so we can't know. But there are known cases like Michael Phelps, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. You call it "shit" but for some people it's their medicine.

Society doesn't approve marijuana because it occupies the same place as heroin by law, which makes its users tipical junkies. This is just insane. Everyone says "It's bad for health, people who uses it are addicts etc." But have you ever asked yourself the simplest question "Why is it actually illegal?". There're loads of different studies about weeds impact, and none of them has actually proven that it causes brain damage in any way. In fact, there are hundreds of famous people all over the world that do or have tried smoking pot. Persidents, actors, film directors, musicians, artists, engineers, politicians, poets, writers etc. You can find all the information you want on the Internet and PLEASE, don't do the mistake to listen to all those made-up myths and lies about marijuana, while alcohol and cigarettes (both of them lead to addiction as you know) are legal. Seek the truth yourself. There are bunch of interesting documetaries related to this subject. Cannabis has been used for centuries all over the world and it has many different purposes and useful applications, not only to get you high. It is legal for medical use in more than 10 countries.

Yes I have tried smoking weed and I still do, mainly because it's fun. It doesn't affect my life in any bad way; on the contrary, it even helped me in many situations. And I'm really disappointed of people that only judge you because of your choice, without having any clue what it's all about. It is something like saying "If you play videogames you are inmature and stupid!" Ofcourse it is possible, but it doesn't necessarily has to be true. It totally depenes on you what the affection of its using will be on your health. It's what you do while you're high that defines the influence. It may help you realize and understand many things you've never even thought about, while being "sober". Too bad most of the people just refuses to even try to understand this point of view, that's why we have to hide this incorrectly prohibited interest of ours from our families and other "normal" people. Because they'll simply start considering you as another person. Reality often turns out to be wrong.

And I agree with ShoCk about the KZ, it's a good combination indeed.

Btw, you may wanna check this: http://www.joint-rolling-guide.com/marijuana-myths-and-facts.html


Oh, maybe I was a bit too harsh, tho I still don't think that marijuana can help you in any sport. It might not affect you but it can't help you as well.

WeMeRA07/08/2011 03:14(edited 24/06/2019 23:52)

asd

CamelCloudrecord holder07/08/2011 12:55

Haven't tried, but I'm willing to try if I ever get it offered.

V0ncH...07/08/2011 15:46(edited 07/08/2011 15:48)

shisha

Originally posted by Puppey
Nay.
I serendipitously chanced to be in a/with a group of diversely molded young passionate chaps whilst they were injecting, smoking and consuming an appalling set of various detrimental drugs. Some of them, already hooked ones, were kind enough to offer me their spiteful goods but to no avail.

I remained vigilant, in their vain assay to deteriorate my already tough life, yet I was quaintly inundated with dread and terror for mine comrades who yielded. Three out of ten are with the translucent creator thus far.
Such a harrowing event is sure to leave a permanent dent even in those mithril-hearted.


understood everything, try harder

Puppey07/08/2011 16:23(edited 07/08/2011 22:44)

Ohh.. Sincere humble apology shrewd sage, wasn't my intention to emanate wisdom/arrogance, I was just keenly trying to portray the actual dealings and events with joyous refinement in order to succor people grasp the somber picture of the reality we live in. Seemingly I failed to do so, probably because I'm not the sharpest tool on the shed.
Sorry for meandering off-topic.

edit: Thanks New but I'm far from the best (kafds, st0ka). I write only to summon up a smile on people's wan visage... that's the only goal I benevolently try to strive for. It fills me with glee.

beg1ner 1337¼07/08/2011 20:23

Yes i have and imo people who say first time they felt something are full of sh#t.

NeWrecord holder Tournament #107/08/2011 21:33

Puppey, you're my hero from now on, best english so far.

nobody^07/08/2011 23:10(edited 08/08/2011 00:34)

The words which I marked in bold are the ones that I have no idea what do they mean. :lol:

Originally posted by Puppey
Ohh.. Sincere humble apology shrewd sage, wasn't my intention to emanate wisdom/arrogance, I was just keenly trying to portray the actual dealings and events with joyous refinement in order to succor people grasp the somber picture of the reality we live in. Seemingly I failed to do so, probably because I'm not the sharpest tool on the shed.
Sorry for meandering off-topic.

edit: Thanks New but I'm far from the best (kafds, st0ka). I write only to summon up a smile on people's wan visage... that's the only goal I benevolently try to strive for. It fills me with glee.


Sorry for being offtopic, I just had to.

See Puppey? Each of your texts is pain for me.. :-D I wish my english skills were as high as yours. :first:


Edit:

Since I don't want to waste my 1337 post in this way, I'll edit this one instead.

Anyway, beginner, I don't think that I am that stupid not to open a dictionary. ;-)

beg1ner 1337¼08/08/2011 00:22(edited 08/08/2011 00:56)

Originally posted by nobody^
The words which I marked in bold are the ones that I have no idea what do they mean. :lol:

Originally posted by Puppey
Ohh.. Sincere humble apology shrewd sage, wasn't my intention to emanate wisdom/arrogance, I was just keenly trying to portray the actual dealings and events with joyous refinement in order to succor people grasp the somber picture of the reality we live in. Seemingly I failed to do so, probably because I'm not the sharpest tool on the shed.
Sorry for meandering off-topic.

edit: Thanks New but I'm far from the best (kafds, st0ka). I write only to summon up a smile on people's wan visage... that's the only goal I benevolently try to strive for. It fills me with glee.


Sorry for being offtopic, I just had to.

See Puppey? Each of your texts is pain for me.. :-D I wish my english skills were as high as yours. :first:


shrewd - clever
sage - wise man
emanate - come from
portray - means to describe (in this case)
refinement - like purify i think
meandering - to divert
wan - white, pale
visage - image (lol are you 13 or smtn...)
benevolently - generously
strive - attempt
glee - joy

Next time open a dictionary. There are 2 words i missed but i don't know them sorry.

Edit:
I wont argue about that because i will probably get warned in here but do as you please since you're obviously ranked higher than us ordinary people who don't spam 1336 posts and dont want to make another one just so they can say to their friends "Look i made leet posts" but whatever. I wont continue this topic since i'm going off but next time please don't post such soppy comment which has nothing to do with the topic and then say you're not spamming (since i know you're going to say this). And btw soppy means stupid just so you know.

V0ncH...08/08/2011 10:55

Originally posted by Puppey
Ohh.. Sincere humble apology shrewd sage, wasn't my intention to emanate wisdom/arrogance, I was just keenly trying to portray the actual dealings and events with joyous refinement in order to succor people grasp the somber picture of the reality we live in. Seemingly I failed to do so, probably because I'm not the sharpest tool on the shed.
Sorry for meandering off-topic.

edit: Thanks New but I'm far from the best (kafds, st0ka). I write only to summon up a smile on people's wan visage... that's the only goal I benevolently try to strive for. It fills me with glee.


still understood everything, give up u cant

nobody^08/08/2011 12:13(edited 08/08/2011 12:16)

Originally posted by beg1ner 1337¼
Originally posted by nobody^
The words which I marked in bold are the ones that I have no idea what do they mean. :lol:

Originally posted by Puppey
Ohh.. Sincere humble apology shrewd sage, wasn't my intention to emanate wisdom/arrogance, I was just keenly trying to portray the actual dealings and events with joyous refinement in order to succor people grasp the somber picture of the reality we live in. Seemingly I failed to do so, probably because I'm not the sharpest tool on the shed.
Sorry for meandering off-topic.

edit: Thanks New but I'm far from the best (kafds, st0ka). I write only to summon up a smile on people's wan visage... that's the only goal I benevolently try to strive for. It fills me with glee.


Sorry for being offtopic, I just had to.

See Puppey? Each of your texts is pain for me.. :-D I wish my english skills were as high as yours. :first:


shrewd - clever
sage - wise man
emanate - come from
portray - means to describe (in this case)
refinement - like purify i think
meandering - to divert
wan - white, pale
visage - image (lol are you 13 or smtn...)
benevolently - generously
strive - attempt
glee - joy

Next time open a dictionary. There are 2 words i missed but i don't know them sorry.

Edit:
I wont argue about that because i will probably get warned in here but do as you please since you're obviously ranked higher than us ordinary people who don't spam 1336 posts and dont want to make another one just so they can say to their friends "Look i made leet posts" but whatever. I wont continue this topic since i'm going off but next time please don't post such soppy comment which has nothing to do with the topic and then say you're not spamming (since i know you're going to say this). And btw soppy means stupid just so you know.


Wow, dude.. About my forum posts number, I don't even wanna talk. Anyway, I am not here to argue, too.
It's just you said that I gotta open a dictionary and therefore you thought of my posts as spam ones. I admired Puppey's english skills, nothing more.
I just said that I opened a dictionary, what do you expect? To read puppey's message and not to translate it?

So yeah, lets forget these nonsense.

Dragon08/08/2011 12:40(edited 08/08/2011 15:32)

sorry to interrupt your thoughts kid, but you made 4 posts in this thread and still you have said basically nothing. I like to read posts with some meaning and containing interesting stuff. Your posts are just empty words, and half of them could be PM's (like here).

fizik08/08/2011 12:47

Just get back to topic.

By the way,I never smoked weed and I doubt I will. Fact is,whether it's good or bad,I don't wanna suffer from any bad consequences. But I'm sure I will smoke a cigarette one day,which I also haven't done yet.

WeMeRA08/08/2011 15:12

Must say that I'm suprised that so many have done it.

nucLeaR08/08/2011 17:28

Welcome
to
Earth :D

propanelj record holder08/08/2011 18:39

havent tried yet but i could not be able to resist if someone of my friends would offer me some ;)

WeMeRA08/08/2011 20:14

Originally posted by Dragon
Well, of course you can die from weed. It has been scientifically proven. The only problem is that you would have to smoke 680 kg of weed in 14 minutes. I dare anyone to try that :-) Btw this is a nice documentary movie about it, with some "facts" explained http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1039647/


Intresting movie you got there! :) I recomend it as well!

Ggs`08/08/2011 20:21

Originally posted by ωзмзяа♠
Originally posted by Dragon
Well, of course you can die from weed. It has been scientifically proven. The only problem is that you would have to smoke 680 kg of weed in 14 minutes. I dare anyone to try that :-) Btw this is a nice documentary movie about it, with some "facts" explained http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1039647/


Intresting movie you got there! :) I recomend it as well!

agree, worth seeing!

Page 3 of 11

Please log in to post replies.