Have you ever smoked weed?

Started by WeMeRA
05/08/2011 16:08
Page 5 of 11
Stakezz'24/08/2011 18:18

yeah today :) its fun

SeedDownFTW24/08/2011 21:55

never, though I'm sure I'd try it some time

KarLi mapper24/08/2011 22:49

smoke ganja , is better as any other drug , any other thing that can make u high.

PepoMerca25/08/2011 00:54(edited 25/08/2011 00:57)

I do smoke weed, twice a week maybe more maybe less. Love it, got some embarrasing pics im not gonna post :P he.
Here in argentina we call it (faso, porro, churro, fino, marihuana, vela, etc)

1) relax
2) laughter
3) hungry

those are the most important effects.

Just love it.

Trolis25/08/2011 01:20

Originally posted by KarLi
smoke ganja , is better as any other drug , any other thing that can make u high.

anything that naturaly makes brain to release endorphins is better for me, love, sex, euphoria, adrenaline

Gargoyle25/08/2011 12:11

Trolis, euphoria doesn't release endorphins... It's the other way around. The release of endorphins create the feeling of euphoria.

And adrenaline has nothing to do with endorphins. Adrenaline is a hormone and endorphin is a function performed by neurotransmitters :S

Dragon25/08/2011 12:45

endorphin IS a neurotransmiter. and indirectly you can connect adrenaline and endorphine, as both of them are released during physical exercise. a phenomenon called "runners high" takes place after a long distance run or even after heavy workout. you actually can achieve euphoria physiologically without exogenous substances.

KNiFEAR25/08/2011 18:42

Originally posted by Dragon
endorphin IS a neurotransmiter. and indirectly you can connect adrenaline and endorphine, as both of them are released during physical exercise. a phenomenon called "runners high" takes place after a long distance run or even after heavy workout. you actually can achieve euphoria physiologically without exogenous substances.


The feeling of euphoria can also be achieved by, say, winning a lottery or similarly.

Gargoyle25/08/2011 20:08(edited 25/08/2011 20:09)

Yes the feeling can be achieved by many things, but euphoria is a feeling created by endorphins. Not the otherway around like Trolis said. Which was my main point. (Though it hasn't been proven that endorphin alone creates the feeling, but it has been present in the studies performed i.e. runner's high studies)

Dragon yes you're correct that endorphin is a neurotransmitter, but it's also a hormone. Just like epinephrine, but what I was saying (trying to stick to the creation of feeling euphoric) just because they are released in the same time in your body they still don't have anything to do with each others "creation", you can feel euphoric without excess release of adrenaline, as far as I know.

EDIT: Btw this is so on-topic!

Trolis26/08/2011 01:01

Originally posted by Gargoyle
Trolis, euphoria doesn't release endorphins... It's the other way around. The release of endorphins create the feeling of euphoria.

And adrenaline has nothing to do with endorphins. Adrenaline is a hormone and endorphin is a function performed by neurotransmitters :S

I know all that stuff that euphoria is a state, and adrenaline's a hormone, just wanted to straighten things up.

simbjo21/09/2011 09:33

i'm soon 15 i have smoked weed for 1 year and maybe 3 months now, it feels good for me, but as the other said, after a while you can start forgetting stuffs. and sometimes even halucinate.

sitka mapper VIP21/09/2011 10:55

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY DAM DAM DAM DAM

susooo21/09/2011 16:51(edited 21/09/2011 16:52)

well i never tried any drug and i am not planing to do so.
i dont smoke and i drink alcohol seldom, if i drink it i dont drink much.

there are 2 reasons 4 that:

1.) i like to have the control over myself, or rather i am afraid to loose control over myself.
2.) i can buy better things with my money.

However i have nothing against people who consume drugs.
But i have something against people who create drugs, that will make you addicted against your own will.

remake21/09/2011 18:37

All drugs are addictive.

susooo21/09/2011 22:27

sure averything can be addictive, but there are not many things where you cant do anything against becoming addicted

unBreakS21/09/2011 22:33

Originally posted by susooo
sure averything can be addictive, but there are not many things where you cant do anything against becoming addicted

well yes you can .. you can choose to not to take that drug or w/e at first place when you`re not sure

m4r1o22/09/2011 00:07

i smoke ganja for about 5 years then i start using coacine but i am not addicted.. i use it twice a week :)

Pieshels mapper22/09/2011 00:12

So I guess this thread is now about "What is your opinion about weed?".

Here's my two cents:
Yes, I have tried it. It was a little bit different than I thought it would be, but I enjoyed it.
If I would need to compare it to something, I couldn't.
Why did I smoke? Just because I was curious.

I don't regret it and that's it.

killahurtZ22/09/2011 00:29

ima alcoholic i dont smoke weed

k a f f e e22/09/2011 16:56

Image

Page 5 of 11

Please log in to post replies.