Sneak peak on _hill

Started by s0liD mapper
06/08/2011 14:43
Page 1 of 3
s0liD mapper06/08/2011 14:43

Well, hello there everyone.. Have have you been? (:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8448/picture2jkg.png

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/3075/picture1vc.png

kaa06/08/2011 15:18(edited 06/08/2011 15:19)

wow, thats some really nice ambience you got there. Love smooth colors and the overall design. And the leaves on the trees look so fresh, omg :D

I am a fan of your maps, so I am defenatelly waiting for this one. Too bad that this is your last project =(

TawNY06/08/2011 15:51

s0liD, can you just say if you are planning on doing a long 5+ min map with that or it´s a speedrun map? :p

eeK06/08/2011 18:32

im sure this will be an uber map!

s0liD mapper06/08/2011 19:58

Thanks guys.. the map is already done.. and I would rather say its a speedrun map. I hope that it doesnt upset you =D

remake06/08/2011 20:22(edited 06/08/2011 20:23)

The rock texture looks kinda repetitive, but.. amazing brushwork anyways! Glad to see you back mapping.

btw, are you ever going to release your deathrun map?

mtoboiii8000 mapper07/08/2011 00:03

Pretty =)

s0liD mapper07/08/2011 03:34

Im sorry to say it remake but Ive lost that map a long time ago so dont expect it.. :/

remake07/08/2011 15:22

That's bad, it looked so awesome.

Gargoyle07/08/2011 16:38

I'm guessing the texture scaling etc is a work in progress since there was quite a few spots where they weren't fitted right.

But, honestly. Can't wait for this map!

s0liD mapper07/08/2011 16:44

Its not gargoyle.. but its hard to judge it from screens I guess.. =)

holy shit ! guess it will be map of the year :D

remake07/08/2011 20:19

Btw you should change the sky.

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP07/08/2011 21:45

awesomeee, can't wait. :P

nobody^07/08/2011 23:04

Pure awesomeness! Nice to see s0liD back in the game. Looks beautiful, can't wait to try it.

Damn, release this thing. :D

s0liD mapper08/08/2011 21:21

Its been raining all day here and I was bored so I changed some stuff.. =D

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9254/j2sspacerock0000.jpg

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8861/j2sspacerock0001.jpg

Which version of the map do you like more?

DragonClaw08/08/2011 22:19

Those last pics rule! They make it more original which is an important bit.

nobody^08/08/2011 22:35

Originally posted by s0liD
Its been raining all day here and I was bored so I changed some stuff.. =D

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9254/j2sspacerock0000.jpg

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8861/j2sspacerock0001.jpg

Which version of the map do you like more?


Definitely this one, but why not have them both? :-)

kaa09/08/2011 00:36(edited 09/08/2011 00:38)

purple version is just mindblowing :o

That means I like it ofc

Gargoyle09/08/2011 02:01

Latter one for sure, pics don't show as much as actually playing the map but I think the latter one will give it a more unique look :)

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.