The most time you spent geeking

Started by nobody^
12/08/2011 11:53
Page 2 of 4
jack frog12/08/2011 23:27

3 weeks for 250 block.

propanelj record holder12/08/2011 23:50

no idea whats the longest ive geeked a jump but the longest ive played straight was during dreamhack, i played like 40-45hours with small breaks for eating and such ^^

Mathzz13/08/2011 02:09

Well, I remember I used to geek 254 lj block everyday around 4-5 hours.. Once I did it, I hardly fail it anymore ;) Thats my longest geeking in cs.

aftermatch-_-13/08/2011 04:22

30+ hours straight

memekrecord holder13/08/2011 12:41

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
30+ hours straight


I LOL'd :D

FLP13/08/2011 15:35

well tbh I hate geeking,I've never spent more than 15 minutes for some tj or practising lj's(that's probably the reason why I suck at lj's even know after 3.5 years of playing kz :D)
On the other hand I remember times when I was starting to play kz I could play 2-3 hours constantly with friends on public servers.Even now I enjoy playing kz but mainly I'm playing hard maps and thanks to my lj skills I need about 15-60 min to finnish some map.
When it comes to shooting I could play 7-8 hours with friends,just mixing and having fun on team speak.I retired from shooting like 4 months ago and know I am using cs only for playing demos but sometimes when I'm bored I still play kz :)

I used to geek alot in the early 2009 when i started recording for kzru. I remember spending for 2 or sometimes even 3 hours nonstop recording a single map and each broken record was a tribute for my assiduous geekness. Then i got some skill and didn't care that much about records, and now i don't spend more than 20-30 minutes on each map, maybe just some exceptions for wr's.

remake13/08/2011 18:59(edited 14/08/2011 17:43)

When I first got my laptop back in 2007 I used to play for 48+ hours almost straight (normal cs, not kz). Never geeked kz for that long though, because there's no action so it gets kinda boring. The max time I've spent on my LAN is ~3 hours when I was trying to get back my record on goldenblock.

itachi^14/08/2011 06:57

when talking about geeking i guess you mean one certain trick..

i geeked a surf_hazard trick for 2 weeks each day 3-5 hours until i liked the outcome, which makes it approx 60 hours for that one trick

if its about straight geeking my record would be ~40 hours with cerials and ice tea only playing dota, that was about 1 week ago... yep my gf is on vacation...

k a f f e e14/08/2011 15:07

Originally posted by itachi^
i geeked a surf_hazard trick for 2 weeks each day 3-5 hours until i liked the outcome, which makes it approx 60 hours for that one trick


that was my inspiration for recording tricks back than D:

fakan22/11/2011 14:35

is 5 minutes geeking because after 5 minutes of failing im hitting monitor :/

actepukc^22/11/2011 14:41(edited 22/11/2011 14:42)

Something like 1 or 2 hours maybe depends of map which I play can to play and more but sometimes I'm very nervous and I connect for 10,15 minutes and this for all day.

dx^22/11/2011 16:55

at first I played a lot longjumping, I came straight from school trained and already going to play, and I was improving and that makes you be encouraged to play more, I was many months trying to beat the block 256lj always got lots and lots of stats failed but never passed the block, was always trying 50 to 120 minutes at most .. at first I recorded some maps but I left my strafe and trained so perfect for them all. I can also say that I do not regret all the time that this game took me today so I do not play much last weekend and looked down.

Zippow22/11/2011 17:47(edited 22/11/2011 17:47)

Noone here used to play world of warcraft?

I remember raiding BWL (lvl 60) back in 2006 i think,

we played 7 hours straight with like 3 or 4 5 minute breaks. that was intense.

Also i've attended quite many lan with friends, but we usually take brakes and stuff but they can go on for days

nobody^24/11/2011 11:23

Haha, I actually spent like 15+ hours geekin a trick, ofc not straight. Like in 2-3 weeks and never landed it! =D

PiilsnEr26/11/2011 14:25

i can spend hours just walking around maps jumpng, finding some fun trickjumps. :-] I have never been able to geek longjumps, i find it boring.

WOOFix07/12/2011 01:58

Originally posted by ZippoW
Noone here used to play world of warcraft?

I remember raiding BWL (lvl 60) back in 2006 i think,

we played 7 hours straight with like 3 or 4 5 minute breaks. that was intense.

Also i've attended quite many lan with friends, but we usually take brakes and stuff but they can go on for days


I'm a bit nostalgic when I read your post mate since I used to play WoW hardcore style ! The times when we were 40 in raids, damn it was gooood !

I think the most in a game for me was like 31 hours (level uping in wow) and like 4 hours on cs (while kreedzing).

P.S: remember Ahn' Qiraj and Naxx ? ;)

nobody^07/12/2011 09:19

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Originally posted by ZippoW
Noone here used to play world of warcraft?

I remember raiding BWL (lvl 60) back in 2006 i think,

we played 7 hours straight with like 3 or 4 5 minute breaks. that was intense.

Also i've attended quite many lan with friends, but we usually take brakes and stuff but they can go on for days


I'm a bit nostalgic when I read your post mate since I used to play WoW hardcore style ! The times when we were 40 in raids, damn it was gooood !

I think the most in a game for me was like 31 hours (level uping in wow) and like 4 hours on cs (while kreedzing).

P.S: remember Ahn' Qiraj and Naxx ? ;)


31 hours? straight? blah you guys are sick... :O

Zippow07/12/2011 10:19

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
P.S: remember Ahn' Qiraj and Naxx ? ;)


Bet your sweet ass i do, damn i miss playing wow :x

WOOFix12/12/2011 11:10

@nobody^ : Wow is really a great MMORPG so you don't see the time passing, that's why you can spend more then 24 hours straight quite easily tbh !

@ZippoW : Me too, I quit because of my studies, and I was mad IRL for 3 months after it haha. You played from the start btw ?

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.