The most time you spent geeking

Started by nobody^
12/08/2011 11:53
Page 3 of 4
V0ncH...14/12/2011 12:11(edited 14/12/2011 12:13)

Originally posted by kayne
I remember back when I was trying kz_man_climbersxp for the first time, loved it and spent almost 6 months by playing it almost every day before I beat it, and the night after the release 7D beat it back by 18 seconds, felt sucky.. Got it back now tho, after 2-3 days geeking.

remember them days looool :PPPPPP
ye max 1hour for 1 map on my lan then i jus take a break and try like next day or something

Originally posted by jack frog
3 weeks for 250 block.

blad i got my first 250 block the first hour i bought my g5 refresh lool :PP

Ackn_31/12/2011 19:41

always after 30 minutes i am getting pissed of and i quit and after 10 minutes i try that jump again....i do this for hours. The most time i have geeked is about 3-4 hours

seskes31/12/2011 20:15

never more than 6 :/

DeeDFTW!!31/12/2011 20:47

Hmm , the most time I have geeked is about 2 days with brakes and sleeping ofc :D this was when I was trying my first world record year ago if I remember right :) I can't geek more than 2 hours per day , i am getting bored :S

sk8er01/01/2012 10:23

um.. play CS 1~2 hours, TF2(team fortress 2) 3hours :D but no more than 6 hours computer game.
AH, TF2 interesting these days.

m4r1o05/01/2012 17:32

Originally posted by shnz
Hahah, this topic gives me such nice, and kinda nostalgic memories. At my first two years of playing I used to spend a huge amount of time in front of the PC, learning and practicing my skills in KZ, and CS at all. I was very interested in longjumping, and I mainly emphasized on this aspect of the realization. I was literally able to geek 24+ hours staight, without getting bored. Year after playing LJ only, I achived my limits in every possible technique, and I decided to try some bkz records on official maps. Then I found entirely new, much more interesting KZ sphere, where my desire for recording seemed to have no end. Еvery day in school and after, most of my thoughts were related to the exciting KZ world. Basicliy I spent most of my time per day in playing KZ. I could play а single map for hours and hours, without been doing anything else, untill I felt the exhaustion running through all of my weary as hell body. Exactly at that stage of my personal realisation, I developed a not very useful habit( which I still haven't gotten rid of), to stay awake at night time. There're planty of times when I was going to school without getting any sleep all night, but geeking national/world records instead. Most of my first world records took me from 5 to 12 hours straight geeking, each one (mostly because I had troubles controling my shaking hand). And everytime after I had finally succeeded in this endless process of recording, I could feel the streams of happiness rushing into me, filling me up with positive energy and inspiring me for a long time. It was perfect. But this constant interest of mine suddenly went away, after I graduated 9th grade.

Even though I'm not recording that much nowadays, I still haven't lost my ability to geek a lot. Once, strongly determined to come back from my first serious inactive period (~8 months), I decided to try some recording, so I spent about 48 hours of straight geeking, and managed to beat two wr's. Even relatively recently I was trying 248 bhop block on lan for about 24 hours non-stop playing, and even took a picture of 1337 uptime (and still didn't succeed, damn it).

Now, when I look back at myself, I can't really understand how could I do that, but still I don't regret about any second I've spent on playing this game. Yes, maybe this lifestyle is somewhat narrow-minded, but I also have learned really a lot of this game, and that's exactly the reason why I consider this highly atractive game as one and only of its kind (the competitive element is amazingly close to those real life sports, when it comes to breaking world records. Take swimming for example). Hope I'll always find some time to play, till the very end of KZ's existence.



Respect man! When i read this such as i talk for myself. This summer i played kz/hns -15 hours a day. Maybe my personal record is 24+ hours, but then my head was like atomic bomb :/

akse05/01/2012 20:47(edited 05/01/2012 20:50)

I spent more than 1,5 days of geeking some longjumps, trickjumps.

3801.6 hours since 28/08/09 (dd/mm/year)

propanelj record holder05/01/2012 22:08

Originally posted by akseon
I spent more than 1,5 days of geeking some longjumps, trickjumps.

3801.6 hours since 28/08/09 (dd/mm/year)


seems like it paid off too! ;)

KooleN09/01/2012 17:53

like 5 hours constantly at my first cC wr xD

MJK11/01/2012 17:16

around 300hrs on 269 block 1-2 hrs a day -_-
every day
block is gay
-_-

ivansky11/01/2012 21:34

mjk hey
you made my fuckin' day.

OT:2-3 hours lj + extra 1-2 hours kz.

SolaVincit07/12/2012 22:07(edited 10/12/2012 20:40)

6 hours.

LEWLY07/12/2012 22:40

Couple years ago when I used to play guns and hns.. It was summertime and I was going to break my record in staying up for as long as I could (Which ended up to be 5 and a half day). so during the day I was playing guns with my irl friends and basically scrimming all day and when my irl friends went to sleep I started to play in an American hns server (jNr).

so the only time I ever did move from the pc in those 5 days were to go on either a pee break or well yea u get the point :) so I didnt spend more than 2 minutes ish away from my pc..

The most important part which made this possible was my mother bringing me food whenever I wanted :D so yea, i guess i've played for 5 and a half days with short toilet breaks..

How I finally fell asleep happened as I was playing, I just kinda "fainted" and woke up a day after.. so yea, cool experience!

didn't shower for 5 days guys ! shits nice.

dyna07/12/2012 22:44(edited 09/10/2013 15:32)

..

Twix^27/12/2012 12:48

All day all night, next day again and sleep. About 30 hours.

random Tournament #327/12/2012 13:05

it was 256block i geeked it about a week for 2hours~ in a day! I got it xD but now i can't play more then 1h in server/lan its getting to boring for me. I can connect again after few hours, but its getting boring to me rly fast.

finzer27/12/2012 15:39

rofl lewly, made me think of the south park 'make love not warcraft' episode. you should of asked your mum to bring you the pot thing to poop in.

ot: geeked for 2 days straight some fps games at my friend's grandmother house when i was 15yrs old. goooooood old times!

Phantometry27/12/2012 15:55

I've been geekin' kz_kzsca_highblocks for 18 hours non stop.
But if we will speak about tjs, probably the biggest time that i've spent - 14 hours. (And i didnt land it ._.)

Captain.Heroin29/12/2012 00:52

Geeking means something completely different to me. lol

ivansky29/12/2012 10:51

2 minutes

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.