Hitlooser - The Movie [UPDATED]

Started by DiENOS
13/09/2011 16:38
Page 1 of 3
DiENOS13/09/2011 16:38(edited 28/11/2011 13:22)

Hitlooser - The Movie


The Movie is a title of my new project. This project is about well known player called Hitlooser.

Some info. This is last movie of this well known jumper and the title isThe Movie . All demos are from 1st half of 2011. Movie length will be about 3-5 mins.


If you want known what happend with my Atmospheric Movie I paused the project beacuse i was busy and now i have this project so i'll make it in future , thanks for understand.

I'll add screens and status later.

Feel free to comment and ask.

*Current Status
-Intro 100%
-Mid 70%
-Outro 0%

*Updates

13.9.2011
-Title was changed from Tineoa to Hitlooser - The Movie

14.9.2011
-Added Screen #1 http://i53.tinypic.com/28w18gm.jpg
-Intro status 75%

15.9.2011
-Colors will be Classic , Not MBL
-Music will be like in clip UnbreakS


18.9.2011
-Music will be maybe changed. Im thinking about it.
-Making some details on intro.
-I have birthday today :D


24.9.2011
-After some days of finding music i choose some dubstep songs its will be MASSIVE! k a f f e e sry about song :)


29.9.2011
-Still finding good song to fit the theme its fuckng hard to find good song this time... :/

3.10.2011
-Finally i find good song. theme of the song is rap and the rest is brutal so !!

1.11.2011
-I was very bussy last month but now i can edit this movie as well so movie comes about 1.12.2011
-Here is one screen !
http://i44.tinypic.com/ncfv9i.jpg

4.11.2011
-So i just maked some part of intro so intro status is 50%
Screenshot http://i44.tinypic.com/9hti08.jpg

7.11.2011
-Ok so i just make after 17 hours of render final text so here is preview of some frame from it http://i43.tinypic.com/1625e9u.jpg

20.11.2011
-I was busy with some things in school and real life so intro was just finished and i have a lil part of mid
-Here is last one screen from intro
http://i44.tinypic.com/2146zpx.jpg

28.11.2011
-Movie will be finished soon I've just done 80% of movie but i have problems with GORDON MODEL so movie probably comes out later then 1.12. , Thanks for understanding.

Marshall13/09/2011 17:28

good luck , im sure that tricks wiill be epic !

noobstyleR13/09/2011 20:40

I really love your works DiENOS so I can't wait and for this movie. Good luck !

datslkk13/09/2011 21:31

DiENOS + hitlooser = epic combination.I would like to see some new and creative tricks from the beer man.Good Luck :P

DiENOS14/09/2011 07:45

After some time Hitlooser want to change the movie name so as last movie it will be called classic so Hitlooser - The Movie

I'll start with editing today so stay tunned.

Sinzhns14/09/2011 18:31

there will be some really hard trickjumps im sure of it.

ciacho.14/09/2011 19:21

Can't wait man !

pheil15/09/2011 06:00

wow, don't rush it.

Vee mapper VIP15/09/2011 17:23

Just a small correction. It would be "Current Status" and not "Actual Status".
The word "actual" has a false similarity with the word for "current" in other language.
On-topic, that's one great person to make a movie about.

DiENOS15/09/2011 17:28

Thanks a lot Vee. Ofc he is great.

k a f f e e15/09/2011 17:39

cant wait man, good choice to go for this style. are you using a song by the jezables again?

DiENOS15/09/2011 17:53(edited 15/09/2011 17:53)

k a f f e e No , i dont using a song by jezables but ofc. the songs types wil be similiar.

DiENOS01/11/2011 09:52(edited 01/11/2011 09:52)

Hey there im back after one month because i was really busy .. :/

New screen : http://i44.tinypic.com/ncfv9i.jpg

and dont forget to check update status

fashioNz01/11/2011 10:43

nice screenshot

memekrecord holder01/11/2011 12:10

Holy crap, I think this movie was dead...
New screen looks so amazing, just no words. Waiting for this one!

incon01/11/2011 13:51

Amazing screenshot: D

zythH^ moviemaker01/11/2011 20:30

Originally posted by incon
Amazing screenshot: D


This

DiENOS04/11/2011 11:06

new update + screen
http://i44.tinypic.com/9hti08.jpg

FLP04/11/2011 16:27

Originally posted by DiENOS
new update + screen
http://i44.tinypic.com/9hti08.jpg

best ss ever?

DiENOS07/11/2011 16:30

Update + Screen
http://i43.tinypic.com/1625e9u.jpg

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.