Hitlooser - The Movie [UPDATED]
lol this one will be massive :D
Originally posted by DiENOSUpdate + Screen
http://i43.tinypic.com/1625e9u.jpg
hmm another transformer like intro ? if so pls change it i`m kinda tired of em
unbreaks ofc , i know its overused shit but its fit my intro song sounds :)
Originally posted by unBreakSOriginally posted by DiENOSUpdate + Screen
http://i43.tinypic.com/1625e9u.jpg
hmm another transformer like intro ? if so pls change it i`m kinda tired of em
I wasn't aware you were the producer of this clip.
dude i`m just giving my opinion
Originally posted by unBreakSOriginally posted by DiENOSUpdate + Screen
http://i43.tinypic.com/1625e9u.jpg
hmm another transformer like intro ? if so pls change it i`m kinda tired of em
Nvm, it just sounded like more than a simple opinion.
OT: Nice DiENOS, some original stuff in the screenies, any idea about the release date ? :3
cant wait man!
WqkO and other who want info check out first main post in this thread always i make upgrades + dates :)
Originally posted by DiENOSUpdate + Screen
http://i43.tinypic.com/1625e9u.jpg
lol,again this tutorial..
dude change it cuz its really overused like 3-5 times i think
Update + screen
http://i44.tinypic.com/2146zpx.jpg
^^ that was hawwwwt! 
Wqko whats your problem ? Unbreaks just told HIS oppinion. If you don't agree with him why do you even comment ? He is right,3d intros are shit and overused but if dienos says that it fits well to the song,then lets say "OK".
Wqko learn to respect everybody's decisions / oppinions !!
ONTOPIC : I won't be dissapointed. I hope you're ready to edit hitlooser's massive mcj tricks :D
Originally posted by CobrexUnbreaks just told HIS oppinion.
Really, if hell type "IT IS VERY BORING, I THINK YOU CAN TRY TO USE ANOTHER EFFECT" it will be his opinion.
Agree with Wqko.
Ok then every moviemaker that open a new movie topic should close it / dissable receiving feedback.
Originally posted by DilapReally, if hell type "IT IS VERY BORING, I THINK YOU CAN TRY TO USE ANOTHER EFFECT" it will be his opinion.
Agree with Wqko.
and wtf does that suppose to mean dickhead?
And if i write that that`ll be my opinion but its not. Since i didn`t wrote such stuff. But if i did thats not on to me to listen/do or not .. its up the to the mm
cos i guess he knows whats best for it cos i cant rly judge from 1 pic and give detailed critic.
So stop getting offtopic .
I`m done here
Originally posted by unBreakSOriginally posted by DilapReally, if hell type "IT IS VERY BORING, I THINK YOU CAN TRY TO USE ANOTHER EFFECT" it will be his opinion.
Agree with Wqko.
and wtf does that suppose to mean dickhead?
And if i write that that`ll be my opinion but its not. Since i didn`t wrote such stuff. But if i did thats not on to me to listen/do or not .. its up the to the mm
cos i guess he knows whats best for it cos i cant rly judge from 1 pic and give detailed critic.
So stop getting offtopic .
I`m done here
The intro or outro thingy would have been more intresting if it wasnt downloaded from a FREE C4D TEMPLATE WITH 300 000 VIEWS.
Overused crap.
What's with you men? Obviously we all got unbreak's point, but the thing is that he expressed himself more like a selfish-requesting than just giving an opinion and it's not anything about Wqko did wrong, just a little misunderstanding. Stick the topic please ^^.
It's always nice to see a team comprises two masters, each of them doing business well. Watching along...
Stop arguing please.
Judging by all of those screens so far, I believe that it will be incredibly spectacular movie :) Of course, I can't wait! Wish you luck!
Please log in to post replies.