Hitlooser - The Movie [UPDATED]

Started by DiENOS
13/09/2011 16:38
Page 3 of 3
ivansky25/11/2011 22:26

everybody just chill the fuck out and wait till movie is released

m4r1o25/11/2011 23:31

it seems very promising :P i am waiting for realise

sk8er28/11/2011 10:23

amazing ! :D

nobody^28/11/2011 11:39

I bet that Hit has some sick tricks nailed! Good luck with the edit DiENOS. =)

DiENOS28/11/2011 13:20

Thanks , i have some bad news , I have problem with "Gordon Freeman model" its mean when i want make campath i dont see normal CT model but "Gordon Freeman model" im trying to fix it but i know its fixable so :)

I just want to said movie maybe dont come at 1.12. but maybe later because of this problems , Thanks for understanding

Prophecy28/11/2011 15:44

go console write model / gign.mdl

DiENOS28/11/2011 18:25

Originally posted by Prophecy
go console write model / gign.mdl


Didnt work. :(

DiENOS01/12/2011 07:17

Movie coming this weekend.

Prophecy01/12/2011 09:41

Did you get it working?

zythH^ moviemaker01/12/2011 12:00

It will be awesome, I'm 200% sure of that :)

Welder01/12/2011 14:48(edited 01/12/2011 14:50)

Can´t wait, this is going to be huge! Ducks everywhere! I worry only about song choice, but I trust in your taste.

DiENOS03/12/2011 09:47(edited 03/12/2011 09:47)

Ok movie coming tomorrow evening and i think this is my best movie so just wait !

pheil03/12/2011 13:16

just upload it today, at the evening, can't wait till tomorrow.

DiENOS04/12/2011 10:47(edited 04/12/2011 10:47)

Rendering http://i44.tinypic.com/svkle0.png

dyna04/12/2011 11:58(edited 08/10/2013 15:37)

deleted

WqkO04/12/2011 12:21

Originally posted by Cobrex
Wqko whats your problem ? Unbreaks just told HIS oppinion. If you don't agree with him why do you even comment ? He is right,3d intros are shit and overused but if dienos says that it fits well to the song,then lets say "OK".

Wqko learn to respect everybody's decisions / oppinions !!

ONTOPIC : I won't be dissapointed. I hope you're ready to edit hitlooser's massive mcj tricks :D

And where did I disrespect him ?

You're claiming this as if it was a recurrent issue in my behaviour. Tho, I've always respected the guys who deserved it here.
A "Unbreaks learn to respect everybody's decisions / oppinions !!" would've sounded more legit lol.

DiENOS04/12/2011 14:46(edited 04/12/2011 14:46)

RELEASED


http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?75

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.