Hiring moviemaker for a very promising projec

Started by MrMystery
08/11/2011 19:05
Read-Only
Page 10 of 10
balling15/12/2011 17:01

This seems fishy.
Lol'ed when I saw 'wrath' on that list. He's not even close being awesome/legendary or whatever

propanelj record holder15/12/2011 19:46

"oldschool players"

nobody^15/12/2011 19:54

Originally posted by balling
This seems fishy.
Lol'ed when I saw 'wrath' on that list. He's not even close being awesome/legendary or whatever

Do you even know who wrath is? :D

akse15/12/2011 21:14

Originally posted by proppan
"oldschool players"

akse15/12/2011 21:58

Originally posted by DarkstyleR
FreestyleR.I can talk him in I think,He is still in form.Omg you forgot 2Dexx he jumped 255 block 2x

Omg they are not oldschool players

TinTin15/12/2011 22:06

I was like O.o when I saw my name on there, I sucked at best :)
Atleast i'm not completely forgotten :D

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP15/12/2011 23:22(edited 15/12/2011 23:31)

I firstly liked the idea of oldschool legends and still do, but it seems like screwd up with some really random/new players who are not fitting here, sorry :/

EDIT: I think you should choose a priority and your aim should be really famous oldschoolers only. Because after exception theres always coming exception, which is not success (at least the idea talks by itself).

balling15/12/2011 23:39

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by balling
This seems fishy.
Lol'ed when I saw 'wrath' on that list. He's not even close being awesome/legendary or whatever

Do you even know who wrath is? :D


If I didn't know who he is I wouldn't have made that comment.

Sinzhns18/12/2011 11:18

What happened with this?
some news?

Zippow18/12/2011 11:44

Originally posted by Sinzhns
What happened with this?
some news?


If you follow the thread then you'll see exactly whats going on. Deadline of the jumpers etc.

Trolis29/12/2011 11:04

You should definitely add kSiunkaS!

samps24/01/2012 13:19

dis died yet?

Zippow24/01/2012 14:10

Originally posted by huysen
dis died yet?


Once again. Read the thread and you will see that it is still "alive" but in the process of achieving demos.

xdrive24/01/2012 15:11

Bring Lazze, or die trying !

w1zzrecord holder24/01/2012 15:37

MrMystery was a multiaccount of StarWars*1.

Thread closed!

Page 10 of 10