Hiring moviemaker for a very promising projec

Started by MrMystery
08/11/2011 19:05
Read-Only
Page 9 of 10
MrMystery26/11/2011 16:01

Originally posted by akseon
lol theddy is oldschool? :D


neither others from the list are. But theddy is special, you can't deny that. He is much more special than other trickjumpers...

actepukc^26/11/2011 17:02(edited 26/11/2011 17:03)

Originally posted by MrMystery
Originally posted by akseon
lol theddy is oldschool? :D


neither others from the list are. But theddy is special, you can't deny that. He is much more special than other trickjumpers...


Hah absolutely theddy have no 1 or 2 movies with amazing tricks in them , so and for me theddy is old trick jumper and must be have place on this mega movie.

jusuuh26/11/2011 21:46

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Originally posted by MrMystery
Originally posted by akseon
lol theddy is oldschool? :D


neither others from the list are. But theddy is special, you can't deny that. He is much more special than other trickjumpers...


Hah absolutely theddy have no 1 or 2 movies with amazing tricks in them , so and for me theddy is old trick jumper and must be have place on this mega movie.


Sorry for extra-offtopic, but do you have to write your every single sentence in this forum in italian text form?

It isn't so enjoyable to read in a long run..

[/offtopic]

Sinzhns26/11/2011 21:54

Originally posted by jusuuh
Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Originally posted by MrMystery
Originally posted by akseon
lol theddy is oldschool? :D


neither others from the list are. But theddy is special, you can't deny that. He is much more special than other trickjumpers...


Hah absolutely theddy have no 1 or 2 movies with amazing tricks in them , so and for me theddy is old trick jumper and must be have place on this mega movie.


Sorry for extra-offtopic, but do you have to write your every single sentence in this forum in italian text form?

It isn't so enjoyable to read in a long run..

[/offtopic]

lol i was going to tell the same thing, and yea sorry for off topic .
i like the chose you made . niki and crou did a great job before so im hoping for the best from them.idk how markan will cover their style

FLP26/11/2011 22:20

you should definitely add Deus

actepukc^26/11/2011 22:42(edited 26/11/2011 22:48)

Originally posted by jusuuh
Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Originally posted by MrMystery
Originally posted by akseon
lol theddy is oldschool? :D


neither others from the list are. But theddy is special, you can't deny that. He is much more special than other trickjumpers...


Hah absolutely theddy have no 1 or 2 movies with amazing tricks in them , so and for me theddy is old trick jumper and must be have place on this mega movie.


Sorry for extra-offtopic, but do you have to write your every single sentence in this forum in italian text form?

It isn't so enjoyable to read in a long run..

[/offtopic]



Have some problem dude ? I just like how it look whit italian text form thats all :)
. This text It's there for this, to work for people here, who like this text about their opinions. I think this is not wrong :?

jack frog26/11/2011 23:26

Sounds intresting and strange aswell. Would be more intresting to see some unknown jumpers with new stuff instead of oldschoolers, whose jumps are know for years.

MrMystery27/11/2011 07:10

First of all, guys stop complaining about markan, he's a good moviemaker and he'll make it. I'm sure he has good moviemaking skills and you haven't seen yet all his potential

Secondly STOP talking off-topic guys. I admit it in jusuuh case, he just mentioned he talks off-topic and didn't answer afterwards, though I already talked about this: if you have any problems, contact the person you need and talk through PM's.

Deus added

GL!

nobody^30/11/2011 21:58(edited 03/12/2011 11:11)

Also you may add:

akM
mentalo
Vyrus
BEAVERN
joel
aaapo
stask0
BalkY
TryLi
LOLLY

Made some cleaning work. Really guys I'm sick of giving warns to the left and right and I'm trying to avoid extremities. One more time: PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

MrMystery02/12/2011 22:07

Ok, guys I am really sorry I couldn't answer you these days. I had to work like 10+ hours/day/ 5days. I've got a fever and I can't really think properly, but I will still update the thread.

First of all, due to some unexpected situation, I will have the deadline - 25 january. I won't have good internet for weeks where I am going, so this is why I ask you to have little more patience. You can still add me on steam, I'll leave a friend of mine to check it out.

Best regards!

WqkO05/12/2011 17:00(edited 05/12/2011 17:00)

Originally posted by MrMystery
Check first post. This movie will be edited by nikitich, cr0ucher and markan

I'm really looking forward to watching the final result, GL to you guys, it's gonna be hard to handle such a project ! :)

Has it been decided who will do what, btw ?

ExpaNsion05/12/2011 20:12

you should add Gnomas

zythH^ moviemaker05/12/2011 20:58

Rodrig0v

Who knows? Ahaha

MrMystery14/12/2011 15:20(edited 14/12/2011 15:20)

Ok, guys. This project is still alive no worries about that. I will start working on it hardcore on 10th f January. C U then I hope to reach a high result on till 25-31 January. After I get the biggest part of the demos, we will look through all the demos with moviemakers and decide which demo goes after which and we'll decide who does what. This is all I can tell you for now. As I mentioned before, you can add me in steam, I'll let somebody receive the demos. I got many songs by now and hope to get even more. See you. Wish me good luck and bye. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ! !

Kirman mapper Tournament #214/12/2011 16:50

maybe add [us] KlimpeN

KlimpeN14/12/2011 16:52(edited 14/12/2011 18:17)

We had a chat already

SPOKS14/12/2011 20:48(edited 14/12/2011 20:56)

shnz - He is in sick form... but play SHOOT...
mgd - No played ....
otcheto - 10 hours per a year maybe ?
scooter - inactive from year/s maybe ahaha
stask0 - No skills
BalkY - No play from months
TryLi - From year...
theddy - Not much geek
If we talk about another's players ... ahaha
impossible project ;/

DarkstyleR15/12/2011 12:35(edited 15/12/2011 12:47)

FreestyleR.I can talk him in I think,He is still in form.Omg you forgot 2Dexx he jumped 255 block 2x

FLP15/12/2011 15:54

I would really like to see FreestyleR in this :)

Page 9 of 10