Hiring moviemaker for a very promising projec

Started by MrMystery
08/11/2011 19:05
Read-Only
Page 8 of 10
FLP19/11/2011 22:22

Originally posted by ganjA!
nice one zythH^..:| my zara jeans costs 550 pounds:|
if u wanna help the kids from africa , talk to bill gates or warren buffet :-??. Keep going mrmysterious o_O i want this movie:x

wow your mom and dad must be proud of you,since they have to work for your jeans which costs 550 pounds :/

maximaLz19/11/2011 22:51

This thread is funny.

STAY ON TOPIC !

nobody^20/11/2011 17:11

I am really starting to hate spamming this thread but you forgot my mate akM. =) Also, I think u forgot about BAEVERN too.

memekrecord holder20/11/2011 18:23(edited 20/11/2011 18:37)

If nobody still try add guys, I think you can add some Polish Kreedzerz :)

- kropeq - he's active, but he don't play kreedz atm.
- caparz0 he play hns sometimes I guess.
- geddyK - he don't play kreedz atm, but I think he has some good demos.
- Cypek - he don't play kreedz atm.
- emik - he always play kreedz, he can has some good demos.
- bERIx - he play sometimes, but I don't think he has any demo.
- +ScorpioN+ - offline - he has child :)
- R4d3K - offline(?)
- sasza - offline.
- polsik - offline.
- cHoseN - offline.

I know, the list is long, but it will be nice to see any Polish accent in this movie! :)

Sinzhns20/11/2011 18:45

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by ganjA!
nice one zythH^..:| my zara jeans costs 550 pounds:|
if u wanna help the kids from africa , talk to bill gates or warren buffet :-??. Keep going mrmysterious o_O i want this movie:x

wow your mom and dad must be proud of you,since they have to work for your jeans which costs 550 pounds :/

Dont worry , those jeans does not cost that much
Child acting...
OT: MrMystery it has to be a challenge for you to keep this thread alive :D

MrMystery20/11/2011 20:02

Originally posted by memek
If nobody still try add guys, I think you can add some Polish Kreedzerz :)

- kropeq - he's active, but he don't play kreedz atm.
- caparz0 he play hns sometimes I guess.
- geddyK - he don't play kreedz atm, but I think he has some good demos.
- Cypek - he don't play kreedz atm.
- emik - he always play kreedz, he can has some good demos.
- bERIx - he play sometimes, but I don't think he has any demo.
- +ScorpioN+ - offline - he has child :)
- R4d3K - offline(?)
- sasza - offline.
- polsik - offline.
- cHoseN - offline.

I know, the list is long, but it will be nice to see any Polish accent in this movie! :)


I'll add Cypek and geddyk for now, I'll think later about the others.

xdrive21/11/2011 20:33

@sinz/flp I have never said i bought them:) i only said how much they costs :-"... maybe i stoled them:)

MrMystery25/11/2011 21:39(edited 25/11/2011 21:41)

Check first post. This movie will be edited by nikitich, cr0ucher and markan

Deadline for demos: 9th January

actepukc^25/11/2011 21:54(edited 25/11/2011 22:07)

dude I think you forgot @p The old holder on kz_world if you dont remember hi :)

P.S Good luck and to me for this project seems if be one very big big big movie :)

propanelj record holder26/11/2011 00:28(edited 26/11/2011 00:30)

Originally posted by MrMystery
Check first post. This movie will be edited by nikitich, cr0ucher and markan

Deadline for demos: 9th January


3 of the best editors, cant be anything but epic.

guz-.-26/11/2011 05:34

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by MrMystery
Check first post. This movie will be edited by nikitich, cr0ucher and markan

Deadline for demos: 9th January


3 of the best editors, cant be anything but epic.
well if u say so

DiENOS26/11/2011 08:27(edited 26/11/2011 08:32)

Best Image Director , Image 3D , Image Sync , looks promising
-Oh i forgot it will be directed by Image MrMystery so hm im looking forward to it.

jusuuh26/11/2011 09:49(edited 26/11/2011 13:10)

Looking forward to see some wicked stuff from nikitich&cr0ucher, that's just awesome. Glad to see 3 active movie makers accepted the project. I'm just a bit disappointed to see markan standing next to these awesome editors, hopely he can put much more effort and a different style for this project. He has a lot potential but I haven't seen anything that impressive from him this far.

Welder26/11/2011 11:20(edited 26/11/2011 11:38)

Well, for me, Markan´s movies/clips are pure energy so I am really looking forward to it. And when you combine those 3... HELL YEAH! I wish you good luck! ;)
PS: I am really excited about song choices. I like GOOD dubstep movies but I agree with you there. Dubstep is not good for movie containing such legendary players. ;) Be carefull with rap. In most cases it´s just repetative beat with "words" - often doesn´t make sense when heard in KZ movie. And pleaaase stay away from "modern rock". I know, there are surely some good of them but when I hear 20 years old boy "singing" some dumb... you know what I meant... If you are making movie containing legendary players - people who made Kreedzing looks like "art" (okay, it sounds strange but whatever...), you should consider using... well I can´t explain that. Example: Senselessly punching guitar and screaming like idiot is not an Art, Satriani is an Art. Well... maybe I take music too serious. :D

Sinzhns26/11/2011 11:27

Good luck markan , you will need it....

Zippow26/11/2011 13:04

Originally posted by Welder
Well, for me, Markan´s movies/clips are pure energy so I am really looking forward to it. And when you combine those 3... HELL YEAH! I wish you good luck! ;)
PS: I am really excited about song choices. I like GOOD dubstep movies but I agree with you there. Dubstep is not good for movie containing such legendary players. ;) Be carefull with rap. In most cases it´s just repetative beat with "words" - often doesn´t make sense when heard in KZ movie. And pleaaase stay away from "modern rock". I know, there are surely some good of them but when I hear 20 years old boy "singing" some dumb... you know what I meant... If you are making movie containing legendary players - people who made Kreedzing looks like "art" (okay, it sounds strange but whatever...), you should consider using... well I can´t explain that. Example: Senselessly punching guitar and screaming like idiot is not an Art, Satriani is an Art. Well... maybe I take music too serious. :D


I'm rather confused by your opinion on different music styles, but dubstep sounds like someone swallowed the microwave and is trying to digest it.

FLP26/11/2011 13:22

Originally posted by Welder
Well, for me, Markan´s movies/clips are pure energy so I am really looking forward to it. And when you combine those 3... HELL YEAH! I wish you good luck! ;)
PS: I am really excited about song choices. I like GOOD dubstep movies but I agree with you there. Dubstep is not good for movie containing such legendary players. ;) Be carefull with rap. In most cases it´s just repetative beat with "words" - often doesn´t make sense when heard in KZ movie. And pleaaase stay away from "modern rock". I know, there are surely some good of them but when I hear 20 years old boy "singing" some dumb... you know what I meant... If you are making movie containing legendary players - people who made Kreedzing looks like "art" (okay, it sounds strange but whatever...), you should consider using... well I can´t explain that. Example: Senselessly punching guitar and screaming like idiot is not an Art, Satriani is an Art. Well... maybe I take music too serious. :D

don't worry about songs mr nikitich is here

MrMystery26/11/2011 14:02(edited 26/11/2011 14:04)

Well don't worry about songs, I'm still alive. Just to make you understand the kind of songs: some piano&orchestra stuff (guess in the intro and first 1-2 parts), some rap songs(kinda fort minor, that style mostly) and funky stuff . Here are the links for funky songs(I'm not going to use of these songs, but I'll use songs alike) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKrwHGymvpA , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSH25tGY8co , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYIQy5ze2eM , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOD-M7WZkZQ , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YVrnLa8V8M&ob=av2e :) not teasing you anymore. My big big big big thanks to all who are helping me. These shotouts are for you: omilo, MepH, NeW. Lolz, daza, spr1n, ShoCk and Mehz

akse26/11/2011 15:36

lol theddy is oldschool? :D

Page 8 of 10