FU_EXTREME discussion
Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4rbind "c" "stop;say /gc;record x" ...
but I can make an exception once... If I play it again, I will record it...
Haha, too kind :) Thanks!
"too hard, nobody will beat it blablablabla" u guys say that every year on different maps and still theres someone who can do it
I don't find the first block to start the map, WTF!!! epic map xD
Originally posted by jack frogWasn't there a similar discussion about kz_dare when it first was released? And just a few months later someone beat it… Some player will geek it one day and then the map suddenly won't be "that hard" any more. It's always the same. The players niveau will raise with these kind of maps.
The only fucked up thing about such maps is that there are no easy versions. Godroom, dare, dementia… these are all very nicely maps but just too hard for the average player.
For people like you, I will create two maps, ez and hard.
And the hard map, will be very very fuc(/ing hard =)
The problem of creating an really hard map, is that the map can be not aproved, because there is parts/blocks that cannot be jumped, because is impossible.. but anyway, why not :D
sorry for double post dear admins x
Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4rhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029267048/screenshot/540675364397113875 my new record... :D
draka: I said I am the best?
ahaha omg guy)
nice!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4dvi52
9:04 demo
Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4rhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/4dvi52
9:04 demo
Thanks! :D
GJ, thanks :)
I just did 6:11 :D failed like a minute on some stupidly easy jumps.. luckily I have recorded it :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9e7xaw
HF watching
Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4rI just did 6:11 :D failed like a minute on some stupidly easy jumps.. luckily I have recorded it :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9e7xaw
HF watching
ahahaha
no way)
congtars shooting!
Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4rI just did 6:11 :D failed like a minute on some stupidly easy jumps.. luckily I have recorded it :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9e7xaw
HF watching
You can do better, but gj :)
Nice run Sh00t!ng~St4r!
Go no CP, I want to see WR :D
Originally posted by Twix^Go no CP, I want to see WR :D
we all want to see wr
I know that, I'm just laughing, because that is so damn hard.About the no CPs. Anyway, GL for the holder!!
Hey guys i played this map tonight, and i wanna say some things about it
First of all map is so damn ugly, no ambience and atmosphere, pure empty and ugly cosy-climbing map ( First thing that map dont need to be accepted )
Second thing, To hard and To risky, jumps depend on luck not skill???????
And Third thing is there is absolutely no fun playing this map, becouse every jump is to hard.........
As i said : Chance to this map got beaten no cp is equal that end of the world 21.12.2012 will happen.
This map is need to be cuted from XJ map cycles like volcanobhop and other ugly no ambience and atmosphere CC maps.
HF
Originally posted by killahurtZThis map is need to be cuted from XJ map cycles like volcanobhop and other ugly no ambience and atmosphere CC maps.
i think u are wrong here. there many maps that looks awesome, but hey, look at the jumps, the maps are really boring, if u ask me, at the moment i prefer cosy climbing maps, which are fun to play many times, look at the activity of cosy climbing and XJ, people maybe will say "XJ records are more harder". the last 2 years cosy climbing improved a lot his records on maps, and are getting harder and harder everyday.
With check point and go check, yes, it's possible....but without them, i don't think so -.- just one mistake and then you will back to the start...Can you finish it without mistakes ? This map was so fucking crazy >_<
Originally posted by killahurtZAs i said : Chance to this map got beaten no cp is equal that end of the world 21.12.2012 will happen.
hey that's not funny !! i want play synergy_x2 before the world ends :\
I have feeling that Sh00t!ng~St4r will beat the map first. Him or koukouz (don't know why, but I think he's looking for a challenge again).
Please log in to post replies.