FU_EXTREME discussion

Started by killahurtZ
12/05/2012 13:46
Page 3 of 7
Michael Collins20/05/2012 14:28

Originally posted by VertikO
"too hard, nobody will beat it blablablabla" u guys say that every year on different maps and still theres someone who can do it



Big +1 ! ;)

This map will be beaten soon , i believe in that ! :D

koukouz mapperrecord holder20/05/2012 20:27

Originally posted by jack frog
I have feeling that Sh00t!ng~St4r will beat the map first. Him or koukouz (don't know why, but I think he's looking for a challenge again).


Not really :)

jack frog26/05/2012 15:56(edited 26/05/2012 15:57)

Originally posted by koukouz
Originally posted by jack frog
I have feeling that Sh00t!ng~St4r will beat the map first. Him or koukouz (don't know why, but I think he's looking for a challenge again).


Not really :)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20991247.jpg

killahurtZ26/05/2012 18:11

nobody can do 400 precise jumps in a row, did you played the map, every fail teleport you to start position.

FuZzy1 mapper26/05/2012 18:49

You guys are really exaggerating things... 400 precise jumps in a row? really?

If you pass the first block there are only 4-5 jumps that will teleport you to the start.
The real challenge is to pass the first block and it hasn't have 400 jumps, there are about 30. The next 2 blocks have 15-20 jumps...

guz-.-27/05/2012 08:36

Originally posted by FuZzy1
You guys are really exaggerating things... 400 precise jumps in a row? really?

If you pass the first block there are only 4-5 jumps that will teleport you to the start.
The real challenge is to pass the first block and it hasn't have 400 jumps, there are about 30. The next 2 blocks have 15-20 jumps...

This

nikksan27/05/2012 22:14

Shooting star was my favorite for godroom and dare.

5:38 95 gochecks... lj improved a bit... If I do it under 40 gochecks I will record it :)

MiXiEEE31/05/2012 16:43

Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4r
5:38 95 gochecks... lj improved a bit... If I do it under 40 gochecks I will record it :)

Wow Nice :)

killahurtZ31/05/2012 17:26

Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4r
5:38 95 gochecks... lj improved a bit... If I do it under 40 gochecks I will record it :)


WOW! nice! I was finished this map in 79 mins, 2997 gc, under 40 gc ? o.O that would be sick -_-

hatsumi31/05/2012 17:46

May be WR Release #609 will have it ^__^ i can't wait to see this....

jack frog31/05/2012 19:32

Originally posted by hatsumi
May be WR Release #609 will have it ^__^ i can't wait to see this....

I hope not :P Hopefully it won't be beaten for a long time so we all can get really excited about a release. Furthermore, I don't think this map won't be beaten many times.

Michael Collins12/07/2012 18:11

- This map is too risky , you need to be very lucky if you want to beat this map !

Anyway , i hope someone will beat this map i nearly future . Everything is possible ...

DrakA12/07/2012 19:01

i saw nukk on this, i think he can beat

Cetys12/07/2012 22:41

go koukouz :)))))))))))))))))))))))

killahurtZ13/07/2012 15:21

Go Gene

neXt.record holder13/07/2012 18:25

go akkord ;d

memekrecord holder14/07/2012 02:47

Originally posted by neXt.
go akkord ;d

This

CamelCloudrecord holder14/07/2012 13:26

akkord died

3a6paHeH14/07/2012 14:34

Nukk did it 7 min on puplic server

Page 3 of 7

Please log in to post replies.