FU_EXTREME discussion

Started by killahurtZ
12/05/2012 13:46
Page 4 of 7
jack frog14/07/2012 16:50

i did xtremeblock in 2:40 with cps but had 80 minutes without cps. doesn't mean anything imo.

GenesisX_X07/08/2012 00:18

I not want be racist really dont

but always exist a asian guy what born to do that's type of stuff so where is he and why no appears?

Zippow07/08/2012 02:25

Originally posted by GenesisX_X
I not want be racist really dont

but always exist a asian guy what born to do that's type of stuff so where is he and why no appears?


made me rofl :D

pinnn07/08/2012 02:40

go kkz

Legna07/08/2012 02:57

Originally posted by GenesisX_X
I not want be racist really dont

but always exist a asian guy what born to do that's type of stuff so where is he and why no appears?

i agree... in everygame , there is an asian who will beat this;D

nobody^13/08/2012 21:32

It will definitely get a record, sooner or later. Its difficulty had surpassed any limits but it's still beatable, the demo most likely would be full of mistakes and fails but it's hardly avoidable.

zythH^ moviemaker13/08/2012 22:04

I hope koukouz beat this :P

Michael Collins14/08/2012 00:54

I doubt it , because this map is even hard for jumper like kkz !

I think this map will beat someone from underground (i hope you all understound point what i said)

Twix^14/08/2012 01:08

Has I said this map will have an WR..
And after that, the mapper will create a v2 :D

killahurtZ18/11/2012 13:12(edited 18/11/2012 13:15)

maybe even fu_extreme_x ? Challenge : D E A T H



``\_(o.O)_/``


OddYsseus09/08/2013 12:52

Anyone got a demo with CPs for me? The demos linked in this thread are all down.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mipjb6
Here OddY sry about time ...first try after some time of not playing it :)

PU9makerrecord holder09/08/2013 16:09

shooting-star's run

Time : 6 minutes 11 seconds

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0rkcm1

rica09/08/2013 16:29

that is a pretty good time

DiDo-Grecord holder09/08/2013 17:24

I saw Gene doing it for about 5 minutes in server , but guys srsly whats the point of this map... I prefer 10 released maps where you can bhop and its speedclimby ... Theese maps are not interesting for me at least.

OddYsseus09/08/2013 17:26

Thanks guys!

we are in 2013 and this map haven't record yet.. :D

random Tournament #310/08/2013 17:50

stupid map

z3lim21/08/2013 16:43

my opinion who can finish without cp

1. LEWLY
2. akkord
3. Gene

killahurtZ21/08/2013 17:19(edited 21/08/2013 17:19)

Chance to fu_extreme got beaten no cp is equal that end of the world 21.12.2012 will happen. End of the world didnt happened so map will stay n/a forever.

Page 4 of 7

Please log in to post replies.