missing old days

Started by PurpLeRaiN mapper
24/06/2012 22:46
Page 1 of 3
PurpLeRaiN mapper24/06/2012 22:46

I remember I played jumping since 2006.

At that time, There were few plugins and few maps.

Although records are comparing, that was best that time.

zhady was legendary player and Bibo was best longjumper.

I...m just missing that times. It was very happy and joyful.

Now I play jumping often, some old users who remember me,

please add me :) rkdtks

shNzrecord holder Tournament #224/06/2012 23:41(edited 24/06/2012 23:42)

Ah man, seeing your nick brings me back to the good old days... I share the same feeling as you, my friend. :)

sitka mapper VIP25/06/2012 12:22

Welcome back sir :)

Lesicrecord holder25/06/2012 12:32

Sitka! Get your ass up and start playing again!

elITe^25/06/2012 15:59

I remember you, you had a few WR, right? Welcome back. Is your steam account add rkdtks?

I've been inactive for 2 years now but i will start again at the end of July.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #225/06/2012 16:38

Hi purple :-)

Sup originals!

bNy[GER]25/06/2012 19:08(edited 25/06/2012 19:09)

Originally posted by PurpLeRaiN
I remember I played jumping since 2006.

At that time, There were few plugins and few maps.

Although records are comparing, that was best that time.

zhady was legendary player and Bibo was best longjumper.

I...m just missing that times. It was very happy and joyful.
...


yes, it was really chilling to explore the map and enjoy jumping back then. nowdays its all about geeking and beating records by a msec.
but.. time doesnt stop, im ok with it and i really enjoy watching these uber-monsta-highskilled-demos in every release :)

I wonder how many oldschool users visit us everyday but stay in the shadow. Come and have fun with us!

Michael Collins25/06/2012 23:16

- Zhady is still legendary player ! ;)

elITe^25/06/2012 23:53

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I wonder how many oldschool users visit us everyday but stay in the shadow. Come and have fun with us!

BUUU! :) I will, at the end of July!


Originally posted by N3M0N
- Zhady is still legendary player ! ;)

w0rd! One does not stop being a legend!:)

PurpLeRaiN mapper26/06/2012 05:19

Very glad to see u guys again

I didnt get wr but did some ljs.

can someone tell me some jump server IP? that dont kick high ping users


hope you guys be happy :)

Michael Collins26/06/2012 08:31

Originally posted by PurpLeRaiN
Very glad to see u guys again

I didnt get wr but did some ljs.

can someone tell me some jump server IP? that dont kick high ping users


hope you guys be happy :)


mY.RuN

IP : gs.my-run.de:27021

Jonde26/06/2012 09:07

yeah you are that cjpro

Count26/06/2012 11:11(edited 26/06/2012 11:14)

I remember you very well PurpLeRaiN, you had some awsome strafes;)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I wonder how many oldschool users visit us everyday but stay in the shadow. Come and have fun with us!


I dont think im the only one lurking around:p But if you could help me out mowing the lawn, renovate the house, clean the house, buy groceries, make me dinner, babysit for my friends, go to awkward dinner parties and watch grey's anatomy with the misses.. then I might have some spare time to gaming again;)

nobody^26/06/2012 11:45

Wow, Elie, great to hear that you are going to return in the scene!

Hey purple, glad to see you are still around as well! :)

musaka26/06/2012 13:40

Joined: 29/06/2010

slay3r Tournament #126/06/2012 13:42

Originally posted by musaka
Joined: 29/06/2010


:D :D

beuhnoix26/06/2012 15:36

Remember you as "the best cj prestrafe" like 293 :D

theddy26/06/2012 16:15

Hey, i remember you! I think u had a 270 dcj or something with cj :p

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.