missing old days

Started by PurpLeRaiN mapper
24/06/2012 22:46
Page 3 of 3
Michael Collins02/01/2013 09:38

Originally posted by silver-
I miss 03-04..and I miss pino!! or whas it pinoy? gah..


lol, i can't believe you're still active here.

soul v2.0 mapper02/01/2013 15:32

sup silver =z

zythH^ moviemaker02/01/2013 15:35

Originally posted by musaka
Joined: 29/06/2010


Joined at that date doesnt mean he doesnt know the past of XJ.
I joined at the same time and I played kz since early 2009 and I only joined XJ at that time because I only found XJ at that time but I already knew zyllEE and zhady because of youtube. Your point is totally senseless.

ON-Topic: I am proud so many oldschoolers are coming back :D always loved to play with da old guyz

musaka02/01/2013 15:36(edited 02/01/2013 15:37)

calm down,it was sarcastic..jesus
i was also active before my registration

wRath` mapper02/01/2013 20:00(edited 02/01/2013 20:07)

Not sure if I'm oldschool enough :P
I do lurk here every 3 months or so.

edit:

woah just realized my join date is 2007 and I couldn't remember this creepy avatar either.

omilo02/01/2013 21:09

You guys are to old for XJ, except silver-. He's my little boy <3.

soul, pisbing spood?

Grrr02/01/2013 22:28

This thread reminds me of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KODZtjOIPg

silver-03/01/2013 04:25

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by silver-
I miss 03-04..and I miss pino!! or whas it pinoy? gah..


lol, i can't believe you're still active here.


Actually I just came for a quick look, haven't been here for a loooong time!

Btw, don't recognize your nick, should I know you? :)

Originally posted by soul v2.0
sup silver =z


soulz0rftw omgoose! hhh =z

Originally posted by omilo
You guys are to old for XJ, except silver-. He's my little boy <3.


omilo lo<3!

Michael Collins03/01/2013 08:59

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by silver-
I miss 03-04..and I miss pino!! or whas it pinoy? gah..


lol, i can't believe you're still active here.


Actually I just came for a quick look, haven't been here for a loooong time!

Btw, don't recognize your nick, should I know you? :)

Nah, i have seen you but haven't seen me. I was surprised when i saw your post here.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/01/2013 13:21

This thread is starting to look like a retirement home :-)
Hi silver, hi soul

soul v2.0 mapper03/01/2013 15:27

we're not old enough to be in a retirement home...except omilo, I hear he's pushing 60

wRath` mapper04/01/2013 04:09

hi ender, too bad I never got to meet you in Paris bro.

WeMeRA30/01/2013 08:49

I am not an oldschooler but I've been here quite some time and I miss 2008, 2009. Funny times, really funny times.

Remember wRath being very annoyed with me doing his combo on kzsca_dawn wrong, HEHE!

mytH-_030/01/2013 11:49

Jolly good fun reading this thread, seeing all those familiar jumpers ... brings me back.
And hey hey PurpLe, I remember you in the LJ section of this website back in the days.... lovely to see your nick pop up again :)

suo31/01/2013 06:05

Can't believe the KZ scene is still going. I was never an active forum user or anything but I certainly played and spectated a lot. Good times.

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.