missing old days

Started by PurpLeRaiN mapper
24/06/2012 22:46
Page 2 of 3
Balcer26/06/2012 20:33

260cj?

elITe^26/06/2012 21:56

Originally posted by Count
I remember you very well PurpLeRaiN, you had some awsome strafes;)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I wonder how many oldschool users visit us everyday but stay in the shadow. Come and have fun with us!


I dont think im the only one lurking around:p But if you could help me out mowing the lawn, renovate the house, clean the house, buy groceries, make me dinner, babysit for my friends, go to awkward dinner parties and watch grey's anatomy with the misses.. then I might have some spare time to gaming again;)


Sounds like you're a busy man these days my friend :) Glad to see you bro <3 I might be able to do that but first i have to move to Norway :E

KooleN27/06/2012 03:24(edited 27/06/2012 03:25)

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy but how about do some cj first 270 or something like that would be nice man

ps:sorry for my english

SzczupaK27/06/2012 06:55

He did some nice longjumps for sure, but I'm not sure about that 270 you mentioned. Here are some of his demos. They were all recorded in 2008-2010. (NOTE: the package does not contain his 265 countjump, but you can view it from YouTube via this link)

m4r1o27/06/2012 07:02

i remember 2008 when HNS maps appeared in Bulgaria . And FreestyleR and C-WaLkeR had the first server with hns/lj mod . Every day i spend my time to watch them since they were in server. FreestyleR was the best longjumper these days... even then he was jumping 256 stats very frequently, and C-WaLkeR was god of CJ. The three best maps were hns_floppytown, hns_bounce, hns_greenroofs and kz_longjumps. This was my first memories and maybe the best about jumping.

Count27/06/2012 10:06

Originally posted by elITe^
Sounds like you're a busy man these days my friend :) Glad to see you bro <3 I might be able to do that but first i have to move to Norway :E


Nice to see you as well<3 Yeah, you should come, we got OIL!

nobody^27/06/2012 11:05(edited 27/06/2012 11:06)

Originally posted by musaka
Joined: 29/06/2010


Before you post, get your facts straight.
In my post I never mentioned I was oldschool or something.
I am an active member here since early 07.
And lets not ruin this topic with worthless spam.
Peace out.

PurpLeRaiN mapper29/06/2012 19:26

Originally posted by Count
I remember you very well PurpLeRaiN, you had some awsome strafes;)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I wonder how many oldschool users visit us everyday but stay in the shadow. Come and have fun with us!


I dont think im the only one lurking around:p But if you could help me out mowing the lawn, renovate the house, clean the house, buy groceries, make me dinner, babysit for my friends, go to awkward dinner parties and watch grey's anatomy with the misses.. then I might have some spare time to gaming again;)



and I remember you made count jump! :D really nice found

- nympho -29/06/2012 20:26(edited 29/06/2012 20:26)

Originally posted by theddy
Hey, i remember you! I think u had a 270 dcj or something with cj :p

isn't that jahasunsa u're talking about?

PurpLeRaiN mapper02/07/2012 18:44

Originally posted by - nympho -
Originally posted by theddy
Hey, i remember you! I think u had a 270 dcj or something with cj :p

isn't that jahasunsa u're talking about?


right. jaha did. and i didnt(even if made 273.9 distance)

maybe I'm known as 2nd place 260cj in kz_longjumps (not ver 2) about 2007~2008

shNzrecord holder Tournament #203/07/2012 06:27

You were very close to beat FoF's 262 WR, I remember! :D You had like 263~ misses on fof_countjumps.

sambb08/07/2012 01:58

People talking about 260 distances in old days thread, that's very funny :D

zhady Tournament #209/07/2012 22:08

Sup? Ye it was good times. :)

knoxville09/07/2012 22:45

good day! :) elite if you play ring me up! :D

Gargoyle09/07/2012 22:52(edited 09/07/2012 22:58)

Originally posted by sambb
People talking about 260 distances in old days thread, that's very funny :D


Couldn't say it better myself :D

Things to bring up, I remember kzfi servers at their prime, full server with no god damn plugins what so ever. Oh and digitech, bring that back :( best maps and no spec <3

EDIT: Knox your avatar is in the same rythm as mine, how cool is that.

CamelCloudrecord holder09/07/2012 23:03(edited 09/07/2012 23:06)

Good old days playing on the very first KZ-Sca server. I wonder where all the norwegian guys like, eXcal, Nowalone and TinTin went. I know TinTin checks in occasionally, but still.

inb4 you mention my register date, there's more behind. If I mention it, I'll get banned. Ops.

sjR23/12/2012 18:56

Yes indeed, don't forget Brian also :)

BuTaMuH66623/12/2012 19:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefEUFXd8M0

Grrr31/12/2012 22:17

I miss so much 2006, it was very joyful to watch people discovering and improving :)

silver-02/01/2013 03:36(edited 02/01/2013 03:37)

I miss 03-04..and I miss pino!! or whas it pinoy? gah..

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.