CS: oteofof 2 - [CLOSED - NO DEMS]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
21/07/2012 14:54
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
Nubz moviemaker21/07/2012 14:54(edited 29/08/2012 14:01)

[UPDATE!!] So the project hasn't moved at all till now, so I decided to change it to multiplayer movie! Jumpers contact ME!

Some RULES: The demo(s) has to be done in standard maps, they've to be new & creative, also you can not use them in other movie(s). Also only scout/knife trickjumps are allowed.


Hello guys! As you all might have seen the first episode of this series, that really succeed with the views & likes (thanks goes to you guys!) I decided to start episode 2 of it. This time it will be a multiplayer movie, looking forward to it !

What to say, I'm going to keep pretty much the same style as in the previous episode, just with some new cool refreshes ;)

Trailer: I will make the trailer as soon as I get some material to build it (demo(s))

Project status: 0%

I will update this thread always when I got some news, screens will be dropped asap too, just gotta wait for the demos, cu !

fashioNz21/07/2012 14:56

MOTHER OF GOD O_O
GL WITH CRAZY PROJECT

TonTo21/07/2012 14:59

GL, NUBZ !

;/21/07/2012 15:02

can't wait

Cobrex mapper Tournament #221/07/2012 15:40

if you can produce a better intro than theddy's movie and better / equal overall edit than/as oteofof .... i must tell you sir : my fav moviemaker(along with lvl2&kaffee)!

dyna21/07/2012 15:45

Wow ! ,Good luck = )

polsik21/07/2012 15:59

gl !

aLANbb21/07/2012 16:24

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif

Nubz moviemaker21/07/2012 16:39

Originally posted by aLANbb
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif

haha :D

nobody^21/07/2012 16:46

Wow, that's something worth waiting for!

Good luck Nubz, I know that you dont disappoint.

Nubz moviemaker21/07/2012 16:59

Originally posted by nobody^
Wow, that's something worth waiting for!

Good luck Nubz, I know that you dont disappoint.

Thanks, that gives me motivation!

KyU.K21/07/2012 17:28

Zippow ? :D

polsik21/07/2012 17:31

Originally posted by KyU.K
Zippow ? :D

are you serious?: D

propanelj record holder21/07/2012 18:00

Originally posted by KyU.K
Zippow ? :D

^ that was exactly what i was thinking

fashioNz21/07/2012 20:06

not zippow. i think candee part 2 or avatar?

IceVip21/07/2012 20:23

Whats the point of guessing the jumper here, when you know you wont get an answer..?

random Tournament #321/07/2012 21:01

Its Avatar

KlimpeN21/07/2012 22:34

Its juhx..

Ft.skY21/07/2012 22:40

its me!
lol, gl with project Nubz!

Michael Collins21/07/2012 23:00

- Nubz , make me proud , i believe in you ! ;)

Page 1 of 3