CS: oteofof 2 - [CLOSED - NO DEMS]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
21/07/2012 14:54
Read-Only
Page 3 of 3
zythH^ moviemaker24/07/2012 12:29

Originally posted by KyU.K
how can we enjoy the movie since 21/12/2012 will be end of the world^^


If Nubz survive some people can enjoy it =D

Alphaz24/07/2012 15:42

The jumper is me, gl nubz try to dont overedit trickjump on zm_zombieattack that i gave you

Zippow24/07/2012 19:28

Originally posted by Alphaz
The jumper is me, gl nubz try to dont overedit trickjump on zm_zombieattack that i gave you


"haha"

Dilap25/07/2012 09:03

its Zippow, and i know it tytytytyt..

Phantometry25/07/2012 21:20(edited 25/07/2012 21:22)

"WOW". Probably the first words that came up to my mind.
Gl with project Nubz, i hope that jumper that you picked will show us really tuff and hard skilled jumps and they will pleased viewers eyes ;)
gl again, i hope that it will be massive!

fashioNz25/07/2012 23:58

not zippow...
I want that it was Avatar. though it as is legendary as well as FoF.it seems to me a jumper from Russia. nukk juhx or nannou. very much intriguingly

kaynerecord holder26/07/2012 05:10

where can i see oteofof? the first one

Michael Collins26/07/2012 08:14

Originally posted by kayne
where can i see oteofof? the first one


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhy1D0V8ReQ

Nubz moviemaker06/08/2012 18:41

[UPDATE!!] So the project hasn't moved at all till now, so I decided to change it to multiplayer movie! Jumpers contact ME!

dyna06/08/2012 19:32

it would be awesome if u could change the title too

beau06/08/2012 20:30

good luck

zythH^ moviemaker13/08/2012 11:37

Nubz one question, the jump itself needs to be at the same level as candEE's oteofof? Or just creative and pretty?

ivansky21/08/2012 03:04

pf another mp movie,hope this one will be good.

Nubz moviemaker29/08/2012 14:00

[Project Closed]

mmmsas29/08/2012 14:26

Originally posted by Nubz
[Project Closed]

that's sad :( Should not close it, just move it to September.

Phantometry29/08/2012 14:47

:SAD. I wish you will finnaly find one good jumper and ask him for demos, cuz with your requirements you probably wont find as much epic demos as you need.

dyna29/08/2012 15:11

as i thought ..gimmeh back my money !

nobody^29/08/2012 22:40

Okay now, should I close the topic? Give your reply Nubz :)

Nubz moviemaker31/08/2012 13:20

Originally posted by nobody^
Okay now, should I close the topic? Give your reply Nubz :)


Yeah sure, you can close it :) It's sad that I couldn't get the demos that could have reached the level that was in the previous episode. Maybe one day.. we'll see

I'm sorry to let you down guys, but as an apology, I'm going to edit something sick for you guys ;) stay tuned

Page 3 of 3