CS: oteofof 2 - [CLOSED - NO DEMS]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
21/07/2012 14:54
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
-razer22/07/2012 08:41

gl)))

fashioNz22/07/2012 08:42

Originally posted by Ft.skY
its me!
lol, gl with project Nubz!

LOOOOL:D

FLP22/07/2012 10:14

I have complete trust in Nubz,but I just hope that jumper is not one of this new ones who are thinking that over-edge jumps and jumps on stairs 1 unit above the ground are trickjumps.I know that Nannou have some sick tj's,when I say sick I mean fucking sick-oteofof like tj's so I wouldn't be surprised if he is the man behind curtain.Zippow is a great choice too but I would like to see some oldschool jumper :)

KyU.K22/07/2012 11:37

Originally posted by IceVip
Whats the point of guessing the jumper here, when you know you wont get an answer..?

wew, at least it makes this topic more exciting

DUSTiN.22/07/2012 13:00

omg omg omg omg

musaka22/07/2012 13:11

Originally posted by KyU.K
Originally posted by IceVip
Whats the point of guessing the jumper here, when you know you wont get an answer..?

wew, at least it makes this topic more exciting

no,it makes it flooded with s**t

Nubz moviemaker22/07/2012 15:06

Originally posted by FLP
I have complete trust in Nubz,but I just hope that jumper is not one of this new ones who are thinking that over-edge jumps and jumps on stairs 1 unit above the ground are trickjumps.I know that Nannou have some sick tj's,when I say sick I mean fucking sick-oteofof like tj's so I wouldn't be surprised if he is the man behind curtain.Zippow is a great choice too but I would like to see some oldschool jumper :)

Thanks, yeah no problem with the jumper, I wouldn't fuck this project up with a new comer over-edge-jumper ;)

dyna22/07/2012 15:33

its KabeN

Ft.skY22/07/2012 16:40

Originally posted by dynamiteN
its KabeN


NFS 100%

Torex-):-D moviemaker22/07/2012 17:35

pls dont spoil

Nukk22/07/2012 20:15

gonna be best imo

zythH^ moviemaker22/07/2012 20:36

I hope your will keep in mind my comment on "nikitich's last stand" :)

Good luck Nubz!

I hope the trickjumper will be like candEE, not mainstream jumps, hard and cool tricks, I hope trickjumps are not only some random 272 dcj knife and it's done, I hope it will have some real creativity so good luck to Nubz and the jumper =D

Mathzz22/07/2012 20:43

Nubz: Wah, when you sent me the link for this thread I blacked out the whole day. No kidding. :o

This is going to be epic, can't wait ;-)

Nubz moviemaker23/07/2012 15:25(edited 23/07/2012 15:26)

Originally posted by zythH^
I hope your will keep in mind my comment on "nikitich's last stand" :)

Good luck Nubz!

I hope the trickjumper will be like candEE, not mainstream jumps, hard and cool tricks, I hope trickjumps are not only some random 272 dcj knife and it's done, I hope it will have some real creativity so good luck to Nubz and the jumper =D

As the information says, I will keep the same style ofc, since it's extension for the previous one.. So ''screamo'' style will be in this one too :)

zythH^ moviemaker23/07/2012 15:29

Originally posted by Nubz
Originally posted by zythH^
I hope your will keep in mind my comment on "nikitich's last stand" :)

Good luck Nubz!

I hope the trickjumper will be like candEE, not mainstream jumps, hard and cool tricks, I hope trickjumps are not only some random 272 dcj knife and it's done, I hope it will have some real creativity so good luck to Nubz and the jumper =D

As the information says, I will keep the same style ofc, since it's extension for the previous one.. So ''screamo'' style will be in this one too :)


Well so I hope after this you can give it a try again :P Good luck!

froster23/07/2012 15:47

its shNz

memekrecord holder23/07/2012 16:29

Release in 2013? Good luck anyways =)

Viglioshius23/07/2012 23:36

It's hitlooser.

Nubz moviemaker24/07/2012 02:07

Originally posted by memek
Release in 2013? Good luck anyways =)

tbh, there's a possibility since the demos ain't even close to done :/

KyU.K24/07/2012 03:52

how can we enjoy the movie since 21/12/2012 will be end of the world^^

Page 2 of 3