Body Building / Work-Out / Fitness

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
07/11/2012 12:57
Page 1 of 9
PU9makerrecord holder07/11/2012 12:57

Since i know a few players over here who do this kind of sport, i decided to make a thread about it.

We can discuss about everything related to it. For example


How long have you been doing it ?

What kind of food do you eat ? Any special diet or you just eat everything ;)

Do you prefer training in gym or in the outside ?

Do you use any supplements like ~ protein, BCAA's and so on and what brand do you prefer and would recommend ( on the basis of taste etc. ) ?

How many minutes / hours per day do you train and how many days in a week do you train.

If youre not shy, really great thing would have been photos of your body transformation which i believe could motivate others.

What weights do you lift, whats your record ?

Do you watch bodybuilding movies on YouTube ? If so, feel free to post you favorite.

Why do you even do this sport ? self-confidence etc..

If there would be a chance, would you do it for a living ?

Things that you love / hate about training and such.



Nukk07/11/2012 13:07(edited 07/11/2012 13:19)

nice thread man! :D
gonna make a photo in 5 mins and you'll see some fat shit :D

/add
oh sheet meeen ;/ shitty quality,seems my camera fked up ;/
anyways theres a photo http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/test2fi.jpg/
btw so bad i dont train atm ;/ i would prolly had smth better ;/

/add2
you'll get better photo as soon as i fix my camera

nobody^07/11/2012 13:38

Hey, great topic! :)

I've been working out (street workout) for nearly 2 years now. It feels great!

I prefer training outside, of course.
I lift only my own weight.
I never took any supplements.

About food, I am not that strict. I eat almost everything. I just try to reduce eating fried stuff, fizzy drinks, crisps and such.

I train because when I dont, I dont feel right. Also every person should test what his body is capable of becoming.

I'd love to do it for a living, if there is a chance!

Here are 3 pictures of mine:
http://i49.tinypic.com/izuyau.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/67nrd2.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/10cp05f.jpg

PU9makerrecord holder07/11/2012 14:07(edited 07/11/2012 14:15)

Im kinda ashamed when i see your bodies omg ! :D I have to say you both look great and should be proud of yourselfs. Keep it up. Currently im on strict diet to get to the best body shape possible. ( mostly recuding belly fat ) and then ill post some pistures of mine. Your 1st picture is the best so far nobody^ cuz of great camera and colors but more importantly you have pumped up muscles. great feeling right ? :)


Also everybody interested in this should watch this movie :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076578/


And here is my most favorite bodybuilding clip on YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aziTM8dIEnc

I play this or simillar clips before training. Its kinda helpful atleast for me ;)

Nukk07/11/2012 15:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnmgBvcIbsE imo best BB vid ever

Grrr07/11/2012 16:11

I've lost my interests in BB, I prefer olympic weightlifting now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K837AwoIpFI and I luv to watch Dmitry Klokov and Akkaev weightlifting :P

PU9makerrecord holder07/11/2012 16:20(edited 07/11/2012 16:21)

i lost it too for a while ago.. but i convinced myself and now its my daily routine. Also its great to see the progress of your body.. gives me confidence. And confidence is necesary for life in every way

Grrr07/11/2012 17:33

Well for me strength become more convincing than vision(doesn't mean u must have bad look), just to get vision by working out for getting stronger. It would be awkward to see strong-looking guy get beaten by someone normal-looking(by a conflict caused from too high conviction) - guess u know what I mean.
Not saying that BB is bad, just when u have awesome body and muscles people would expect that u'r very strong - which is not really like that.
Also u can't never tell what people are able to do by judging them only by look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGBiyd6C4ao those boys and girls could make fun out of most average BB guys.
But still everyone has different interests and priorities, the important thing is that sports must be practiced - to keep you in form.

Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #207/11/2012 19:25(edited 29/12/2012 00:36)
This message has been deleted
zythH^ moviemaker07/11/2012 19:46

Nobody I thought you were that girl, I want to die now.

Anyway! I do some abs workout since I don't need chest for now, even I do some push ups (about 100 3 days per week) and 8 mins of abs workout, actually I asked DiENOS for help and he told me some really useful things, so I started from 0 and starting doing more workout, actually I prefer to do it in a park or something, I don't eat anything special, I just eat like a machine(DiENOS orders) and train 3 days per week and sometimes I do some normal abs just 1 minute to dont lose my motivation :)

By the way for fans of BB(which I am not) here is the man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oHaouUaeFE
Ronnie Coleman > everyone :D

I prefer bodys like nobody and phinx, not too much or nothing, is just in the right point ;) I've a bit less then phinx!
http://i49.tinypic.com/2lo1vue.jpg It's me 4 months ago.

nobody^07/11/2012 20:51

You are doing great Phinx! Keep working on your body!

PU9makerrecord holder07/11/2012 21:32

Grrr :

I get your point. In fact, i know few guys who train for 4-5 months and already think they are invicitible and they are so wrong..you need certain kind of humility even if you look like Arnold. But i think it can give all kinds of confidence.. with women, applying a job or whatever. Not just to beat up someone else. And if there is any conflict provoked for example by your friend : You can calm down the situation if youre confidence..expression in face and body language can do incredible things. Thats the fact. Ofc it depends on your character how you figure out he situation.

coreUPT360*07/11/2012 22:23

Well guys, in my opinion all of your link are movie about bodybuilder, and all bodybuilder as ronny colman, arnold and others take only shits/products for be strong and i call that like "cheat".
I don't said it's easy to be like it, ofc it's kinda hard to get body like Ronny and so on but they take many products and this isn't s good for the body, it's like drugs and so on.

For exemple this guys is the guys who are reputed for been the World Strongest man who have never existed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VojJo60E27E
Ofc his body isn't so amazing as ronny but he is 10x more stronger than ronny.
Zydrunas Savickas have been worldstrongest man dunno how time, ofc he probably take some shit also, but its more spectacular than all bodybuilding movie.

Sorry for my english

PS: This is my opinion :)

Grrr07/11/2012 22:36

PU9maker :

I understand what u mean, I was more talking about over-confident people or people who can't see the whole picture. About beating up - everything can happen, it can't always depent on you, and yes body language and face expressions helps alot, but not all people can control themselves. And yeah good physics definitely gains u respect from the others.

But still - showing so much confidence is very irritating, like one of my ex-classmates posing infront of the mirror for 20 min of 1 hour workout, showing big arms and acting like he deadlifts alot(hes like LOOK AT ME I'M GOD), when suddenly some friend came, dressed up with some switcher and snatches the bar he lifts.
As for the body-building is important to know the required proportions for the different muscle groups. (like if I see skinny guy with small back and big arms I would probably thought that hes weak, but if I see skinny guy with a prominent back and shoulders - he'll look for me more like a wrestler, heavy weightlifter).
I've just had to share my oppinions :P

zythH^ moviemaker07/11/2012 22:49

Originally posted by coreUPT360*
Well guys, in my opinion all of your link are movie about bodybuilder, and all bodybuilder as ronny colman, arnold and others take only shits/products for be strong and i call that like "cheat".
I don't said it's easy to be like it, ofc it's kinda hard to get body like Ronny and so on but they take many products and this isn't s good for the body, it's like drugs and so on.

For exemple this guys is the guys who are reputed for been the World Strongest man who have never existed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VojJo60E27E
Ofc his body isn't so amazing as ronny but he is 10x more stronger than ronny.
Zydrunas Savickas have been worldstrongest man dunno how time, ofc he probably take some shit also, but its more spectacular than all bodybuilding movie.

Sorry for my english

PS: This is my opinion :)


You are comparing bananas with potatos.
You can't compair a champhion of body building to the world strongest man... By the way, if you don't know, Ronnie was Mr. Olimpia 9 times in a row, which means, he is "legit" :)

coreUPT360*07/11/2012 22:57

@zyntH^ No i wasn't know that, i checked ronnie as google and he have sick palmares :)

zythH^ moviemaker07/11/2012 23:50

Originally posted by coreUPT360*
@zyntH^ No i wasn't know that, i checked ronnie as google and he have sick palmares :)


zythH^ please :p

Well he wasn't 10 times because at the 10th he didn't want to join :D

nobody^08/11/2012 20:54

Also remember guys, being in a good shape means that you must have a rest at times. Im having one right here. http://i45.tinypic.com/2h64v90.jpg

PU9makerrecord holder08/11/2012 21:00

damn, does it hurt nobody ? i know few guys who were trying it but failed

nobody^08/11/2012 21:02

I don't feel much pain now. I've been trying it with a friend at a friends' flat.. somewhere around 3 AM :-D Then I went out and made it. It's just hitting the right point of your neck. But be careful attempting it! :)

Page 1 of 9

Please log in to post replies.