Body Building / Work-Out / Fitness

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
07/11/2012 12:57
Page 2 of 9

@nobody^

You're awesome man keep up with the training ;)

btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1NI0he5JqM that became a tradition in Bulgaria :D (street fitness)

hm^ mapper VIP28/11/2012 22:12(edited 28/11/2012 22:13)

Nice Thread

My fitnessplan:

MO = GYM
TU = Running(Speedtraining) / Boxing
WE = Swimming(~2KM)
TH = GYM
FR = GYM
SA = Running(~12KM) / Boxing
SU = GYM

So, you visit gym two days straight twice a week, I heard it's no good.

hm^ mapper VIP28/11/2012 23:29

hm, it seems that i need a 8 days week :P
No, it depends on what for a kind of training you are doing ShoCk.
Bodyparts etc.

OFFBEAT28/11/2012 23:45

Originally posted by Phinx
first of all i was keeping these fotos of my progress private.To review the body transformation after some time. Some fotos are color-corrected just to look little better : p And now i thought to share with you guys lol..

http://www.part.lt/img/82263c887e5d944a5eec93ad67462cb5975.jpg
http://www.part.lt/img/8e9932c5bde9715a343eeb585d480e8e447.jpg
http://www.part.lt/img/57116ca5f61585cb90359499591f7bb972.jpg

i'm still working: s


Fuck abs man and work them shoulders, pecs and lats :D

Originally posted by Nukk
nice thread man! :D
gonna make a photo in 5 mins and you'll see some fat shit :D

/add
oh sheet meeen ;/ shitty quality,seems my camera fked up ;/
anyways theres a photo http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/test2fi.jpg/
btw so bad i dont train atm ;/ i would prolly had smth better ;/

/add2
you'll get better photo as soon as i fix my camera


Do I guess right if I say you have been working out for ~2 years? :D

D2B29/11/2012 01:48

hm is right shock, i go to the gym everyday. I alternate my routine, one day to work body parts and one day to do only aerobic exercises, so in this way my muscles can take a rest

nobody^29/11/2012 11:10(edited 29/11/2012 11:17)

hm^ could you please share a picture of yours? I am curious to see your structure, that schedule sounds really good. No homo btw.

SamB24/03/2014 00:25

what do you guys think about BCAA and L-argiin? should i use them if i want to gain mass?

Cobrex mapper Tournament #224/03/2014 01:06

I'll come with some pics later on, but I wanted to say this:

As far as I've seen from this thread, some of you only lift for looks. Many out there only go to the gym because they want to look awesome, get chicks and fight nerds. Well, those are the real faggots that must be shot in the head with a revolver. (too much details?:D)
My mentality is : going to gym or doing any sport is supposed to be looked at as being an activity to increase your health's state. Ofcourse, everybody wants to look great, but I love gym because it keeps me fit and healthy.
I went to gym for 4 years now, but stopped sooo many times. Everytime I got a bit bigger, something occured so I had to stop and focus on other things. Now I'm in forever !!

Keo mapper24/03/2014 09:15

Anyone dares going all natural? (no "vitamins", "enhancements) just pure training?

pRopaaNS mapper24/03/2014 09:33(edited 24/03/2014 09:34)

Originally posted by Cobrex
I'll come with some pics later on, but I wanted to say this:

As far as I've seen from this thread, some of you only lift for looks. Many out there only go to the gym because they want to look awesome, get chicks and fight nerds. Well, those are the real faggots that must be shot in the head with a revolver. (too much details?:D)
My mentality is : going to gym or doing any sport is supposed to be looked at as being an activity to increase your health's state. Ofcourse, everybody wants to look great, but I love gym because it keeps me fit and healthy.
I went to gym for 4 years now, but stopped sooo many times. Everytime I got a bit bigger, something occured so I had to stop and focus on other things. Now I'm in forever !!

Why so negative on looks-builders? From my point of view if someone spends effort on something then he deserves to reach what he works for, so I don't see why they deserve to get shot in head except for someone's jellyness.

But I agree about working out for improving health. I don't really care about building my muscles, but I want to improve my stamina and energy to be able to enjoy my life more.


Well I have one thing I'm currencly wondering about - in my teens I was regularry exercising during midnight before going to sleep, yet I till now haven't read nor heard anything from anyone about using this kind of routhine. The thing is that I want to step it up and get more serious about exercising, but doing it in morning like people normally do makes me just more tired for the rest of day. Will I get used to it eventually if I keep doing that or should I return to my old midnight exercise routhine?

SamB24/03/2014 09:44

Originally posted by Keo
Anyone dares going all natural? (no "vitamins", "enhancements) just pure training?

You mean like no suppliments or omega-3 pills or anything what so ever? i can't see no point doing that :D

PU9makerrecord holder24/03/2014 10:08

@Keo > I used to take only common supplements i.e. carbohydrate drinks and protein drinks also something to protect my bones.



Its been a while since Ive been work-outing cuz I hurt my elbow but Im gonna start again start again pretty soon. I started to eat on a very healthy level. I cut down meat, salt, carbonated drinks etc. I eat alot of nuts, vegetable, fruit, rice, eggs, Im aslo taking a long walks / jogging, I quit smoking and drinking long time ago.. I feel much better. Id recommend this to anyone out there, although you have to have a really strong will and dedication.

Also Dont overdo your trainings. Its not good for your health ! Muscles dont grow while training but while resting.

Go see your doctor. Check for blood-pressure, CBC ( "blood-picture ) to see your level of vitamins, minerals etc. )
Combine workout with cardio. Its very important !!!

Dont hold your breath while lifting weights.

kujac24/03/2014 12:46

Nice thread. I have been training for about 2.5 years now. It becomes my obsession, at first i was able to do 5 push ups max and not a single pull up. I looked terrible, i knew i had to make a step forward if i was going to pick up girls. Imagine being 18 years old and completely flat, my wrist was about size of my bicep, just terrible. After few months i gained some weight, i finally saw some progress, that was probably the key moment for my future. I forgot to say i was training high jump for 3 years before i started with street workout. So my legs where huge compared to my upper body. I quit high jump because of knee injuries, although i have had few medals already. Back on the subject, after few months i did my first pull up, it was another accomplishment for me, my back has started to grow, so i was looking a bit better. One year after i started i become even more confident and much stronger and better looking, i went from 56kg to 68kg in one year without any supplements. i started to work on some more advanced moves such as handstands, one arm push ups, muscle ups, etc.. Two years have passed i did all that, it become my daily activity, i started training every single day for 2 hours. I stopped being sick, girls finally looked at me when i go to swimming pool. Right now i have 83kg, low body fat, i learned human flag, straddle planche, back lever, so things become real. I'll post some pictures after my next workout, i'll try to do something new. I hope this motivates someone in here.

Nikita24/03/2014 15:39

Originally posted by Cobrex
I'll come with some pics later on, but I wanted to say this:

As far as I've seen from this thread, some of you only lift for looks. Many out there only go to the gym because they want to look awesome, get chicks and fight nerds. Well, those are the real faggots that must be shot in the head with a revolver. (too much details?:D)
My mentality is : going to gym or doing any sport is supposed to be looked at as being an activity to increase your health's state. Ofcourse, everybody wants to look great, but I love gym because it keeps me fit and healthy.
I went to gym for 4 years now, but stopped sooo many times. Everytime I got a bit bigger, something occured so I had to stop and focus on other things. Now I'm in forever !!

This doesn't really make any sense... + It's quiet offensive :|

Originally posted by Cobrex
I went to gym for 4 years now, but stopped sooo many times. Everytime I got a bit bigger, something occured so I had to stop and focus on other things. Now I'm in forever !!

Got it exactly in one! Fucking annoying man!! Whenever I reach the milestone and I did it many times, I go unwell, sometimes being ill for over a month, thereafter have to start over again. Happily I started to work on my immunity a little bit over a year ago and haven't been harassed ever since. I believe I'm in my best days right now, my bench press operating weight is 80kg and I press 100x6. I've grown a lot on bodybuilding but I also do cardios at least once a week (the hardest part for me), feeling much more vivacious and all that commonplace =D

Keo mapper24/03/2014 19:45

Originally posted by kujac
Nice thread. I have been training for about 2.5 years now. It becomes my obsession, at first i was able to do 5 push ups max and not a single pull up. I looked terrible, i knew i had to make a step forward if i was going to pick up girls. Imagine being 18 years old and completely flat, my wrist was about size of my bicep, just terrible. After few months i gained some weight, i finally saw some progress, that was probably the key moment for my future. I forgot to say i was training high jump for 3 years before i started with street workout. So my legs where huge compared to my upper body. I quit high jump because of knee injuries, although i have had few medals already. Back on the subject, after few months i did my first pull up, it was another accomplishment for me, my back has started to grow, so i was looking a bit better. One year after i started i become even more confident and much stronger and better looking, i went from 56kg to 68kg in one year without any supplements. i started to work on some more advanced moves such as handstands, one arm push ups, muscle ups, etc.. Two years have passed i did all that, it become my daily activity, i started training every single day for 2 hours. I stopped being sick, girls finally looked at me when i go to swimming pool. Right now i have 83kg, low body fat, i learned human flag, straddle planche, back lever, so things become real. I'll post some pictures after my next workout, i'll try to do something new. I hope this motivates someone in here.


Indeed, it's a nice and inspiring story. Working out is one of life's greatest hack.

supplements are for pussies who only want beach muscles :D its not necessary to take it if you eat and train well ;)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #225/03/2014 02:59

I tend to disagree with you, shooting-star.
If you want to grow and maintain that aspect, suppliment only help you. They don't do the job for you! It's hard to train hard without any help from these things. Yes, food help a lot, no doubt, sleep aswell, but you can't allways rely fully on only those things.

A3TIUS25/03/2014 20:28(edited 25/03/2014 21:14)

Nice thread :D

To start with,
This is how I looked in 2009 http://i61.tinypic.com/9b9fzq.jpg (The 2nd guy from left)
This is how I look in 2014 http://i58.tinypic.com/kf0a5s.jpg

From 2009-2013, all I did was drink, smoke and do drugs heavily. I was pretty much the way I looked back in 2009, except that I had a huge beer gut. I started from February 2013

My Diet is very very strict. I have given up drinking, smoking, drugs and junk food. During gaining phase, I keep my calorie intake 300-500 calories more than my AMR (Active Metabolic Rate) and during cutting phases I reduce 300-500 calories less than my AMR. My usual macro nutrient ratios during gaining phase is 40%:35%:25% (P:C:F) and during cutting phase it's 50%: 10%:40% (More or less a high protein keto diet). Amongst supplements, I like to limit myself to whey protein and multivitamins (to meet my micros).

I always prefer working inside a gym. Except during my cutting phases when I run outside (I'm afraid of treadmills :P ) and /or cycle, climb stairs up a gallery, etc

I have tried out almost all known and proclaimed supplements in the market, from pre-workouts to fat burners. To be honest, none of them have any significant effect altogether. And I can say that with confidence cuz all my workouts and diets are minutely monitored and I know what works and what doesn't at least for me. Anyways, if at all I have to recommend supplements to anyone, I would just recommend whey (which contains all the 9 Essential Amino Acids, you can substitute that only with BCAA if your overall protein intake is met), Creatine and Multivitamins. Brands are overrated, as long as the products you get are genuine.

When I am on a high calorie diet, I usually workout 6 days a week, 1 hour a day max. When I am on a low calorie diet, I workout 3 days a week, 1 hour max, the other days of the week, I just do cardio for 40 mins.

I'd share my last week records with you all on the big 3. Bench: 100 kg x 5 x 5. Squat: 120 kg x 5 x5. Deadlift: 135 kg x 5 x5. My 1 RMs would probably be way more than that. I'll try them in the last week of May. I'll let you all know about it.

I use torrents to download all training videos of pros like Arnold, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Phil Heath, Kai Greene, etc. In youtube I like to follow the motivational bodybuilding clips uploaded by ShaQxBB. HIs channel link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3uDucFPe-E0I6CfxtHWZ6w

I do this sport just cuz I like to. I manage ample hot girls with my personality alone :P And I'm too old to get ready to be on stage. So, it's more like "You gotta do what you gotta do" (Courtsey: Rocky)

I am planning to do this for a living. Not now though but way down the line. Supplement business is a huge profitable business. And especially with a huge market like India I can easily become a billionaire :P

The thing that I love about training is it gives me a platform to vent out my anger (trust me I have got serious anger management issues). And the thing that I hate about training is that I had to give up smoking :(

Page 2 of 9

Please log in to post replies.