Body Building / Work-Out / Fitness

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
07/11/2012 12:57
Page 9 of 9
sitka mapper VIP24/09/2018 13:36

Originally posted by Commandeer
They're decent lifts but I'm not satisfied with them yet. Sometimes you run into those dudes at the gym who overhead press your bench and you just feel like a bitch. But then you start thinking some day I'll be doing that too :D

As far as I know delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is a big part of why your muscles grow and get stronger. I change my rep ranges as often as I do because I feel like my muscles adapt quite quickly to exercises. I'm not saying you have to have massive pain after each workout to get any results, but that pain is related to the small scale damage you do to muscles when working out. And that damage is what allows your muscles to grow back stronger and bigger. Assuming you're eating the necessary stuff to allow them to build and repair.


Funny you said that, i have rank #5 in the world in Strict OverHead Press ;)
77,5kg at 70,8kg bodyweight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhpN18LBDFW/?hl=sv&taken-by=rawgymathletics

I have done 77,5 at 69kg but never recorded it :D

archedes24/09/2018 21:52

rip wrists

sitka mapper VIP25/09/2018 08:30

Originally posted by archedes
rip wrists


Yea its not recommended if you have rheumatism.

Brummbär25/09/2018 10:42

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlTKVYfBsFI/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

my pr is 190 kg tho

Commandeer mapper25/09/2018 11:05

@Sitka Impressive lift for sure but your wrists do look like they're about to pop. Maybe try something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWpml1yr1lQ ?

@bjergsen Is that 160kg? What bodyweight you at?

sitka mapper VIP25/09/2018 12:11

Originally posted by Commandeer
@Sitka Impressive lift for sure but your wrists do look like they're about to pop. Maybe try something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWpml1yr1lQ ?


Haha what? They are not even close to pop :p im an olympic weightlifter so i know what im doing ^^ also this is 1 max lift, its not like i do this lift and heavy everyday. It it was just for fun to take the rankings.

Brummbär25/09/2018 19:36

yea, im at 75 - 80 kg, but ye dl is my weakest point, pretty good at squat and bench

Brummbär25/09/2018 19:37

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BkSq6I-nsKp/?hl=en

that was for fun, after chest workout, me and my friend tried max reps with 60 kilos

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aPzE7DkBarrZqP3z6 100kg
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ri56sGNLT3SyFN7R8 120kg

I know my technical performance is terrible there, I've worked out my bugs.

ScrAw26/09/2018 12:26

Originally posted by Hardbitter
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aPzE7DkBarrZqP3z6 100kg
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ri56sGNLT3SyFN7R8 120kg

I know my technical performance is terrible there, I've worked out my bugs.


if you put the technique you will easily take 130+
It can be seen that the stronghold is strong

hellbound26/09/2018 17:00(edited 26/09/2018 17:00)

Originally posted by ScrAw
Originally posted by Hardbitter
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aPzE7DkBarrZqP3z6 100kg
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ri56sGNLT3SyFN7R8 120kg

I know my technical performance is terrible there, I've worked out my bugs.


if you put the technique you will easily take 130+
It can be seen that the stronghold is strong


Kirill Sarychev ( world record holder in the raw bench press with a lift of 335 kg) talk about easy tips for high perfomance lift technique on some "Gym, fitness,bodybuilding" youtube channel. like bodymania, sportfaza..idk..any month ago see that,

Originally posted by ScrAw
Originally posted by Hardbitter
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aPzE7DkBarrZqP3z6 100kg
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ri56sGNLT3SyFN7R8 120kg

I know my technical performance is terrible there, I've worked out my bugs.


if you put the technique you will easily take 130+
It can be seen that the stronghold is strong

Yeah I was suddenly able to lift weights easier after I worked my mistakes out and started to use my feet and shoulder blades as a center of support. Anyway this video is half year old.

Brummbär27/09/2018 08:10

Originally posted by Hardbitter
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aPzE7DkBarrZqP3z6 100kg
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ri56sGNLT3SyFN7R8 120kg

I know my technical performance is terrible there, I've worked out my bugs.


beast

Nubby-_-04/02/2019 16:04

How are you guys doing lately?Im still going on, focused a bit on my strenght.Gained a bit of a muscle and also some fat, i guess ill not go hard shredding "for the summer" ill continue to gain mass, just the process will be slow with some mini cuts.Lately ive tried some max lifts.

Squat 150 kg
Deadlift 190
Bench press 115 - my bench is really weak tbh, there were times that it was my "best lift" but ive improved a lot on squat and deadlift, the bench is slow af, still working on it.

nobody^04/02/2019 17:03(edited 04/02/2019 17:19)

Still going with my workouts. Lately I've been doing full-body routines and a bit of cardio to make my blood boil before my workouts. https://imageshack.com/a/img922/6141/hmBQrG.jpg

SKY-RIM04/02/2019 17:13

Y'all are legit beasts damn.

Commandeer mapper04/02/2019 17:54

Do you guys deadlift sumo or conventional?

nobody^04/02/2019 19:29

@Commandeer, not sure if your comment relates to me, but;
I rarely do deadlifts(classic technique).

My workouts are really simple, containing mostly basic calis exercises and some dynamic routines like spirnts etc.

Nubby-_-04/02/2019 20:16

Im always doing conventional DL, i dont like Sumo, im not against it, i just dont like it.If it works for you, just do it :)

Squats, front squats, deadlift, bench press and military press - im doing them always as first exercise with heavy weights like 3-5 reps.The rest of the exercises are basically more about hypetrophy than strenght, so they are between 8-12 reps.

Im noticing that after like 8-9 weeks of heavy weights i have a bit of joint pain, but it fades away after a deload week.

My workouts are Legs/Push/Pull/Legs/Push/Pull and Sunday is a restday but i do cardio, without weight training.

Im on a lean bulk, clean bulk days are fine too, but nooo so often, its basically 90% of my calories are from a clean food and the rest 10 % is from something thats like "junky" but its rare, im like strict to my plan.My calories are between 3300-3400 a day, my protein is around 200-210 grams, fats around 70-80 grams and the rest is Carbs.

Page 9 of 9

Please log in to post replies.