Body Building / Work-Out / Fitness

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
07/11/2012 12:57
Page 8 of 9
kujac02/01/2016 21:49

I have been working out for 3 months in the gym, no more street workout for me, I got zero muscle gains in two years from it. But, during these three months i went from 79 to 85 kilograms, I'm aiming for 90kg till summer 2016. I could upload normal pictures, but since everyone is doing that, i'm going to upload some funny shit.
I'm on the left and my friend on the right.
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/5ukemr.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/8ygv36.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/f431j.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/13zpk6p.jpg[/IMG]

Berkut Tournament #202/01/2016 22:45

AHAHA #3 wtf !

Nubby-_-03/01/2016 00:27

hahahah #3 rocks :D

kafds06/02/2016 22:22

rofl kujac, awesome pics and a nice physique too :D in fact im really pleasantly surprised at all the jacked up jumpers here, u guys rock!

ive been hitting the gym for a bit over a year now, mainly focusing on strength versus aesthetics, but i definitely dont look that fit despite making some sickening strength gains hehe. keep up the good work!!!

zythH^ moviemaker06/02/2016 23:07

Originally posted by kafds
rofl kujac, awesome pics and a nice physique too :D in fact im really pleasantly surprised at all the jacked up jumpers here, u guys rock!

ive been hitting the gym for a bit over a year now, mainly focusing on strength versus aesthetics, but i definitely dont look that fit despite making some sickening strength gains hehe. keep up the good work!!!


Image

kujac07/02/2016 00:37

Thanks mate, I'm glad it was funny. Now sitting at 87kg and looking forward to gain 3kg because I'm back on creatine form now on. This thing is like drugs, once you start taking creatine you will never stop taking it.
http://i66.tinypic.com/2s141h1.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/qnptnp.jpg

WOOFix07/02/2016 00:54

Nice pics Kujac.

Tho I highly suggest you reduce your takes of creatine from time to time. I'm not saying it's bad, I took some myself for a couple of months, and it sure works alot. But after 3 months in a row on crea, started to feel some effects, had problems breathing and shit while jogging (it's not the same effort as weightlifting, so it caught my attention).
Just so you get a lil feedback :)

kujac07/02/2016 01:11

I used it for a year and a half with cycles, 45 days on, 30 days off, only thing i do not like about it is that i have to get up early to go pee and drink some water and it makes me work so hard that i sometimes get pretty insane muscle cramps. But, after 30 days off, my body is literally begging for creatine, for that feeling of strength and endurance. I think your problems are related to something else, i know many people who take this for 5+ years with no problems what so ever.

nobody^25/02/2016 12:46

Hey guys. Still doing my thing: https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12654587_967414360014381_1419837766812031073_n.jpg?oh=4ce1414cc99af46ec3317f8d72b8f7e5&oe=575E4324

kujac25/02/2016 18:08

Nice conditioning, looking shredded and still maintaining good amount of size. Nice job nobody.

Nikša Jovanovic26/02/2016 02:54

7 years of training

http://i.imgur.com/XBNtgrj.png
http://i.imgur.com/FyJXShg.png

Jonde26/02/2016 07:36

Originally posted by kafds
rofl kujac, awesome pics and a nice physique too :D in fact im really pleasantly surprised at all the jacked up jumpers here, u guys rock!

ive been hitting the gym for a bit over a year now, mainly focusing on strength versus aesthetics, but i definitely dont look that fit despite making some sickening strength gains hehe. keep up the good work!!!


What's your no-hands squat record?

Lelekolkosamdobar02/03/2016 11:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVO0JHLmbZw
me and my friend doing some flips in a gym :D #motivational #funaswell

JocA Banned02/03/2016 17:59

good thread but maaan...pics are too gay :/

Lelekolkosamdobar02/03/2016 20:09

my friend doing some mad skillz on the bars -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlw-VKvhkSY

nobody^19/09/2018 21:51

Still at it... http://i66.tinypic.com/260ek4i.jpg

Commandeer mapper20/09/2018 18:51

Hell yeah lifting, by far the best decision I've made in my life. I love the effect it has had on me as a person and how I deal with life in general. I'm rarely sick or have any kind of pains or problems with my body. Been at it for something like 4 years now and still trying to hit the gym almost every day. Originally started just because of the looks as I would guess most people do, later on I've started to enjoy all the other benefits too. My diet is eat and drink whatever the fuck I want and train like an animal.

No special supplements except for protein just because of better recovery. Usually follow a split like chest/abs - back/lower back - legs - arms/forearms - shoulders - legs. Trying to change exercises every time and every 3 weeks or so change the rep range to try and shock the muscle. My metabolism is too damn fast so I don't have the time or patience to eat as much food as I should be eating. Trying to hit the 90kg mark, started from something like 68 and currently around 80.

Don't really have any pictures to post here. I really wish I would have taken some "before" pics long ago just to see the progress. Tried some of my one rep maxes about a year ago: hit 160kg deadlift and 125kg bench, I've never really tested squat max since I feel like it's still weak as fuck.

Eat sleep lift repeat.

zythH^ moviemaker21/09/2018 14:35

160kg deadlift and 125kg bench is some kind of good lifts, do you prefer powerlift?

Nubby-_-21/09/2018 17:28(edited 21/09/2018 17:32)

You dont need to change your training so often to have "shock your muscles".You need a proper exercises to follow and progressive overload, which means that you need to try to increase the weights every week, even by adding a 0.25 kg.Im hitting the gym since many years already.Ive started at 140 kg. now im 78, the things are going pretty slow, bcs once you were overweights like this, there are side effects like loose skin, which you cant fix, you can make it look better, but you cant fix.

Also depending on your goals you deffinitely have to count your macros - Proteins/Carbs/Fats.. thats the way to gain mass as much cleaner as you can, and to lose fat and also to keep your muscle mass as much as you can, im talking about nattys.

Time ago i was training like Monday - chest, triceps, next day back biceps, then rest, then shoulders, legs and etc.

Since im goin on PUSH/PULL/LEGS , Upper/Lower Body or just FULL BODY workouts with a proper Volume about sets and reps, ive got much more better results.

Im still on a cut currently.78 kg - 2700 calories a day, 220(a but high but im trying to keep as much mass as possible, still you cant keep everything as natty, losing is a part of the process) Protein/300 Carbs and around 50-60 Fats

This week im like -

Day 1 - Upper body
Day 2 - Lower Body
Day 3 - Low intensity Cardio + Core training
Day 4 - Upper body
Day 5 - Lower body
Day 6 - High intensity Cardio + Core training
Day 7 - is a rest day, but usually im doing soft cardio like walking and stretching at the gym, so partically im hitting the gym everyday.

For example day of eating of mine looks like this -

Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 3 yolks + 50gr oats
Snacks - like 3h later the same food
3h later im eating 1 protein yoghurt or something its like 50gr protein and 20gr carbs and 3gr fats in a 450grams
My lunch - like when i come back from work, a beef steak or chicken breast + brocoli and some more green vegetables + 80grams white rice.After workout im eating again beef steak or chicken breast + 200 grams of white rice( raw) which is like 400-500 cooked + brocoli and more green vegetables.During the day im eating also green apples if i feel hungry.Thats my food almost everyday, sometimes im rotating the rice to sweet potatoes. As supplements im taking just a preworkout now and a coffee, bcs im tired from the work and i need some energy boost.Before sleep im taking melatonin just to sleep better, multivitamins Centrum, you can take them everywhere + some Magnesium and Kalium to prevent muscle cramps and better contraction, also helps with the sleep, which leads to better recovery.

Usually im doing the cardio training on a empty stomatch bcs of the insulin spikes in the mornings, just a little bit of proteins, like 4-5 egg whites, or a protein if i have at the moment, just to have some aminoacids into my blood during the training.

My goal now is to get leaner as much as i can, then to gain slowly mass.The lower fat % you have, when you start the bulk you will add more muscles and less fat, than if you start bulking at a higher % bodyfat. Im gaining FAT really easy and fast, bcs of the time when i was overweight, has to be something with the cell memories and hormone balance, but im getting used to my body and im seeing what it works and what doesnt.

Commandeer mapper24/09/2018 11:57(edited 24/09/2018 11:59)

They're decent lifts but I'm not satisfied with them yet. Sometimes you run into those dudes at the gym who overhead press your bench and you just feel like a bitch. But then you start thinking some day I'll be doing that too :D

As far as I know delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is a big part of why your muscles grow and get stronger. I change my rep ranges as often as I do because I feel like my muscles adapt quite quickly to exercises. I'm not saying you have to have massive pain after each workout to get any results, but that pain is related to the small scale damage you do to muscles when working out. And that damage is what allows your muscles to grow back stronger and bigger. Assuming you're eating the necessary stuff to allow them to build and repair.

Page 8 of 9

Please log in to post replies.