Body Building / Work-Out / Fitness

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
07/11/2012 12:57
Page 7 of 9
hi.27/07/2014 14:38

Thanks bro, will upload more soon ;)
Btw here's my IG if some guys have an account on it!
http://instagram.com/floran_fh

zythH^ moviemaker05/08/2014 21:27

Hey dudes, why u all so inactive u lazy fatasses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic from today, sooner ill post a back picture tho.

http://i.imgur.com/s2mYpcd.jpg

sitka, when u see this, contact me dawg <333333333

hi.05/08/2014 23:36

Keep going zyth!

Oh yea btw, back picture from few days ago
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/32/1407274515-photo-3.jpg

fakan05/08/2014 23:44

nice goin guys , I just started a month ago in my personal "gym" , I'm 17 , 170cm - 62kg
using MutantMass and Creatine Monohydrate 100%
I may post some pictures later when it'll be somehow seeable on me ^^
before I started I was only 54kg so It's awesome for me so far

zythH^ moviemaker06/08/2014 00:20

Originally posted by LIGHTHEPOT
nice goin guys , I just started a month ago in my personal "gym" , I'm 17 , 170cm - 62kg
using MutantMass and Creatine Monohydrate 100%
I may post some pictures later when it'll be somehow seeable on me ^^
before I started I was only 54kg so It's awesome for me so far



Good luck bro :) Go for 70kg!

And thanks hi. nice to see you are doing great too! GJ

fakan06/08/2014 00:43

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by LIGHTHEPOT
nice goin guys , I just started a month ago in my personal "gym" , I'm 17 , 170cm - 62kg
using MutantMass and Creatine Monohydrate 100%
I may post some pictures later when it'll be somehow seeable on me ^^
before I started I was only 54kg so It's awesome for me so far



Good luck bro :) Go for 70kg!

And thanks hi. nice to see you are doing great too! GJ


Thanks! That's exactly my goal now , I reached goal of 60kg and grew my byceps from 34cm to 36cm :)
working hard everyday #nopainogain

zythH^ moviemaker06/08/2014 01:00(edited 06/08/2014 01:01)

I must say I am 1.86m and I am only 67 kg and I eat like a beast, somehow I am getting bigger tho >.< so I don't care much, if I stop grow then I'll have to find out a way to get 75 kg

about my bicep, I am not sure but I am between 39-41 (prolly)

fakan06/08/2014 01:18(edited 06/08/2014 01:18)

Originally posted by zythH^
I must say I am 1.86m and I am only 67 kg and I eat like a beast, somehow I am getting bigger tho >.< so I don't care much, if I stop grow then I'll have to find out a way to get 75 kg

about my bicep, I am not sure but I am between 39-41 (prolly)

1.86 is great height , although 67 kg is a bit light for that height yet you don't look so light on the photo , your chest and stomach is ok , you should start doing byceps-triceps superseries.Also I'm always ashamed of my height (I won't grow anymore since I'm the tallest from my family already with 1,70m and I used to smoke weed for 2 years and I still do occasionally) so I'm trying to grow atleast muscle wise :)

17y/o is not too soon , yet I hope not too late to start :D!

zythH^ moviemaker06/08/2014 02:01

Firstly, stop doing that weed shit, seriously... And yes, I know 67kg is really low for 1.86m but as I said before, I just can't get fatter... Anyway, I am trying to get 75kg, I incresead my bycep and trycep series from 2 series to 4, so instead of a 140 repetitions (total of the all styles) now I do 280 repetitions for my arms :) I do not forget my legs also with a 3km daily run plus walking and some squats

fakan06/08/2014 02:12(edited 06/08/2014 02:14)

if you want to get your byceps bigger you need to go for bigger weights , go 5 series 10-10-8-7-6 repeats , on 10 and 10 (first 2 series) go your normal weights , on 8 +2-4kg on 7 +another 2-4kg , on 6 +5 another kg , and then just go as much as you can for atleast 1 lift up , also try supersieres 10x10 +2kg each serie , and do various byceps exercises and don't forget about isolated byceps , also if you want to gain weight I really can recommend you MutantMass gainer , I tried various gainers and this one really helps a lot , some of my friends use it too and it is just magicall (as I stated before , from 55kg into 62kg in 1 month) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mutant/mutant-mass.html here

PS: If you want to gain weight forget about running!!! Gaining weight = getting more calories than burning , so eat a lot , exercise but don't run nor burn calories rapidly , just lift weights and get some gainer , this is your issue , you are burning more calories than you receive

zythH^ moviemaker06/08/2014 02:44

Well, you can't skip running because u need to workout both legs and arms and everything, well, I don't use anything but my body to workout, same as nobody^ ;) Bars, ground, everything where I can do pull ups and push ups and abs work out its fine for me :)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #206/08/2014 03:17

zythH^, why should he stop smoking weed? Firstly, you're missing out on life son, really! Actually smoking weed occasionally once/~2weeks(not on training day) relaxes your body for a couple of hours and helps your muscle and mind/brain. I'd strongly recommend rollin' some every 2 weeks.

fakan06/08/2014 04:25

then you will get really hard time gaining weight , because running burns too much calories , there are better ways to workout legs and you dont need to run , just lift weights with legs , you know there are machines for it , and body weight workout is really slow on gaining weight also , for muscle to grow and gain weight you need to keep lifting bigger and bigger weights which is not possible if you only lift yourself , and also cobrex is right , I smoke only on non-workout days , 2-3 times a week or at late nights

hi.06/08/2014 17:07

Well if it's just occasionally, that's not a real problem if you have a good way of living/lifestyle besides, eating clean and train dirty :D
But obvisouly stopping would be better..

@LIGHTHEPOT, keep going on your weight, try to get something like 2kg/month, it's a good start (prevent for fat), and good things come to those who are patient and serious :D (sry 4 bad english)

Nukk06/08/2014 20:39

back https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gs06jfxs0o2ata/658638647919535476_284171432.jpg
front https://www.dropbox.com/s/qe8jcnonn6tyjb8/IMG_20140506_202414.jpg
upper tits:D https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsbb448q4eg4s3i/720022059510818742_284171432.jpg

SzczupaK06/08/2014 21:01(edited 06/08/2014 22:14)

Hmm, about smokin weed. From my expierence with it and with workin out. Smoking weed doesnt make you lose weight also it doesnt affect gaining weight at least for me. I'm an 19 yrs old ectomorph :(. I'm 175 cm tall and I weight 82 kg, 9% of body fat. I started working out when i was 14 and I smoking weed at that time and I'm still smoking it. I always said the only thing about smoking weed that can make you lose weight is that u can be to lazy to prepare your food :D As far i dont use any suplements because my daily food, fits my needs. I would suggest everybody to spent 1,5 preparing your all meals at morning so you can eat where you want and you know what you are eating. I'm eating 8 meals all of them are prepared at morning because my eating time is while I'm traveling, working and also I'm tried after work so I dont need to prepare food after work because i allready did it at morning.

@Sicknature
There are 2 ways of gaining muscles.

Clean Bulk:
Essentially, clean bulking is about gaining muscle mass slow and steadily, with the aim of minimizing fat gains. Clean bulking on the other hand, means eating just above your calorie needs and getting your calories from “clean”/organic food.

Note though: it is impossible not to gain any fats while trying to build muscles

Bulking then Cutting
Bulking then cutting entails exceeding your daily calorie needs by obscene amounts to gain as much weight as possible, and then cut down from there. You need to be strong minded if you want to go with it because at start it will be hard also you will be big and fat. But after cutting it u will build nice musceles. You are ectomorph same as me. I'm was bulking for 8 month in the year for one year and from that moment i was just doing my workout and cardio at the most and I cut down lots of fat but also build a muscles up.

You also need to know your daily needs and macros as an ectomorph because you need them much more if u want to grow. Counting calories is rly important if u want a fast progress.

Lelekolkosamdobar08/08/2014 22:50

@SzczupaK, I'm not in a hurry to get a good body. I'm training at bars, I'm having fun doing it, I'm trying to learn new movements, I'm meeting cool guys. I'm just doing it for fun, bcuz I enjoy doing it. :) Things will come with time, since I dont have any food regimens. I just train hard and at the same time enjoy doing it

Ducu09/08/2014 01:23

Originally posted by Nukk
back https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gs06jfxs0o2ata/658638647919535476_284171432.jpg
front https://www.dropbox.com/s/qe8jcnonn6tyjb8/IMG_20140506_202414.jpg
upper tits:D https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsbb448q4eg4s3i/720022059510818742_284171432.jpg

:D you look like a friend of mine, cheers nukk

Lelekolkosamdobar19/03/2015 22:35

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/11051251_354645438063071_257853039_n.jpg?oh=bb91bf2dd83e6224a8554a0408397183&oe=550DC2CA&__gda__=1426951767_ee1c2fe70ef7808713d065663d362a0d my back after 120 mixed pull ups and chin ups :D

PU9makerrecord holder02/01/2016 20:20

3 months progress:

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11990376_10204494915085506_1833518712113351006_n.jpg?oh=08c715d274655cd427debdff0aa7c124&oe=5749CBA5

Page 7 of 9

Please log in to post replies.