Body Building / Work-Out / Fitness

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
07/11/2012 12:57
Page 6 of 9
Lelekolkosamdobar08/06/2014 15:02

@hi. PUMP PUMP PUMP STRONG MADAFAKA :D

nobody^09/06/2014 00:38

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/1932710_648007695288384_7441528474405631339_o.jpg One more shot from meh, I will post a clip of some one arm pull ups 2morrow.

zythH^ moviemaker09/06/2014 01:19

I have to ask it tho... Niko, do you shave yourself? How?
I do, with epilation wax, not gillete obviously ^^

nobody^09/06/2014 10:32

To be honest, I have never shaved my body: chest, legs etc.. except my face and some parts which are a must. :D
I just don't got any hair on it.

Here is a video of some one arm pull ups. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQVeTbbbE3k&feature=youtu.be

zythH^ moviemaker09/06/2014 10:57

Originally posted by nobody^
To be honest, I have never shaved my body: chest, legs etc.. except my face and some parts which are a must. :D
I just don't got any hair on it.

Here is a video of some one arm pull ups. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQVeTbbbE3k&feature=youtu.be


I wish I'd be like that, I don't have much hair but I still have some and I fucki* hate it ._.

I want 5 pulls man ^^ keep it up

Lelekolkosamdobar09/06/2014 20:30

@nobody 2 stronk :D

zythH^ moviemaker09/06/2014 21:17

Originally posted by sicknature
@nobody 2 stronk :D



Btw forgot to mention

Sicknature, you are only 15, don't get a powerful body for girls, girls who are with you for your muscles are never good, nobody 2014 inc ;)

anyone knows any good flexi exercises for wrists? my right wrist is really limiting... Image

kujac14/06/2014 20:38

Originally posted by shooting-star
anyone knows any good flexi exercises for wrists? my right wrist is really limiting... Image

I do planche on floor, it puts less strain on your wrist. Wrist pain will make your progress slower...
This is a good clip, you have wrist exercises on beginning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Nqg0ySjHw

Lelekolkosamdobar15/06/2014 00:30

@zythh I know what I'm doing bro. :) I'm not as the other "swag teens" who hang out with hot girls only to f*ck them. :D

Lelekolkosamdobar09/07/2014 09:48(edited 09/07/2014 10:22)

Yo guys, this is my 2 months transformation :D
Check it out: http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/166/7457166A.png

Keo mapper09/07/2014 13:02(edited 09/07/2014 13:04)

3rd image should have been in the same position as the first, sicknature. Standing in a flexed position always shows up more muscle fibers.

but still: nice job!

Lelekolkosamdobar09/07/2014 13:30

I got one who is as the previous pic's here it is: http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/627/7457627M.jpg xD

zythH^ moviemaker09/07/2014 22:22

sick keep doin' it! Work a bit more on ur chest :P good jab :P tomorrow ill post a pic of myself

zythH^ moviemaker11/07/2014 00:21

Well, I must admit that in pictures I look a bit worse but nevermind, 7 months progresses, already working on my arms and shoulders, dedicated to sitka and nobody, bad homies

http://i.imgur.com/3SiP6pP.jpg

Lelekolkosamdobar11/07/2014 01:22

zythh your chest looks crazy man!

kujac11/07/2014 12:14

Here is my progress, i'm holding almost perfect sraddle planche. I need to drop my hips 2-3 inches and hold that position. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14ig6tz&s=8#.U7-4uPl_u24

zythH^ moviemaker13/07/2014 23:05

Originally posted by sicknature
zythh your chest looks crazy man!



Well, as I said, in real life I look way better, idk, my body ain't photogenic :P and thanks!

hi.26/07/2014 15:50

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/30/1406367071-photo.jpg

To be continued.. :D

nobody^27/07/2014 10:49

Wicked sick man! MORE!

Page 6 of 9

Please log in to post replies.