SLIDE MAPS

Started by Nannou
29/04/2013 20:00
Page 3 of 3

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
potat))

and im back

glad you liked it;)

still nothing?:)

Most admins are busy and the conversation is going very slow. Although, we certanly moved of the dead point and the conversation is still going.

TOMZEY13/07/2013 12:55

:-)

Viglioshius24/07/2013 08:42

would be cool to see some slide maps there :)
Also agree with phinx about mapping and map accepting, fcking sucks ;)
Peace out

KooleN31/07/2013 09:49

With a good organisation, and with new maps (I mean longer) it would be great! +1

random Tournament #331/07/2013 11:03

Any updates about this thread, admins?

kyser02/08/2013 06:03(edited 02/08/2013 06:04)

slides were suggested to be added like 6-7 years ago when xj was very little community yet and admins didnt accept.. so why continue with this? is like to make another thread asking for [-md] maps... never gonna be possible.

WeMeRA26/09/2013 14:22

why wouldn't slide maps be possible to add?

propanelj record holder26/09/2013 14:24

Originally posted by WeMeRA
why wouldn't slide maps be possible to add?

not enough bouncy bouncy climbhiphop

WeMeRA26/09/2013 15:19

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by WeMeRA
why wouldn't slide maps be possible to add?

not enough bouncy bouncy climbhiphop


I can't describe the vibe I get when I drive by six people and five I hit. Ah shit, I started a mosh pit, squashed a bitch and stomped her foster kids. So bounce, bounce, come on bounce, I said come on bounce. Everybody in the house with a half an ounce. Not weed I meant coke dumb ass sit down.

Viglioshius26/09/2013 18:57

Neh... Forget it its XJ.......
They never accept new ideas, that would bring activity back.

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.