For the good old times

Started by beuhnoix
26/07/2013 12:23
Read-Only
Page 2 of 5
Ducu27/07/2013 02:40

epic lolZ gj

badgamer mapperrecord holder27/07/2013 02:45

I really like that theard :) !

HDS27/07/2013 03:16

There's just one guy in the kz world who are capable to create a big shit'storm like this: Lolz
And i'm agree with he.


... (:D) bogoss !

LoLenci027/07/2013 03:39

I hope something productive out of this !!!!

k1ngwAy27/07/2013 03:44(edited 27/07/2013 06:49)

100% agree with the comments by VNS and noobstyleR

lolz! why not PM the demo and that cheat program to leggie?

or , you wanna rape the whole KZ world if that kzm_cityhops is passed ?

lol at lolz!

MaoyEs^_x27/07/2013 04:50

Omg........

R0bAFraG27/07/2013 05:17

very honest, gj

PiilsnEr27/07/2013 05:33

what the hell? This is quite depressing, burn in hell cheating assfaces!

gangien mapper27/07/2013 05:49

LEWLY has been caught cheating like a dozen times.. but i guess that never mattered lol.

PsYxOpAt mapper27/07/2013 06:05(edited 27/07/2013 06:07)

You guys finally realized that KZ died thanks to all the retarded 13-16 years old kids who are using cheats just to look cooler and like pros.
That's why I stopped caring about KZ, mostly because I prefer to spend my free hours chilling, watching a movie or coding instead of browsing the database and deleting cheated demos for hours. Most of you don't know, but 6 to 10 cheated demos can take you an hour to be removed from the database and the old records to be restored. Imagen if you have to remove 20 or 100 demos like we did in Cosy. So thanks, but I will pass.

However the picture is a lot bigger than some people can even imagen.

@kzno`Psycho The Russian Federation created a lot of cheats for the KZ scene.

Branndonn27/07/2013 06:40

Originally posted by gangien
LEWLY has been caught cheating like a dozen times.. but i guess that never mattered lol.


lol

k1ngwAy27/07/2013 06:47(edited 27/07/2013 06:52)

A feeble excuse :D

nice thread you create, lolz. But the most stupid thing i ever heard is "HE CHEATS! And I will cheats too! otherwise its not honest"
and giving that hack to everyone is stupid too.
you had to rec 2 demos: 1 with "detectable mode" and 2nd with undetectable, and send it to admins (faker/evadk/whoever) with explainaition what this hack does and what is goin' on
Anyway thank you for finishing xj.

pheil27/07/2013 09:44

finally.

quikmooh27/07/2013 10:43

omfg, dunno

DiDo-Grecord holder27/07/2013 11:15

Nothing will happen now :) Everything will be the same ... This idea about checking the PC status when you are recording is good imo , but the guys who say that Lolz made a mistake when he didn't pm'd the XJ admins are totally wrong ... I bet almost all of the XJ Admins know what happens and as someone replied : "Xtreme-Jumps is more corrupted than russia " . This is the thruth and I don't get a point now why someone should play this game when Xj Admins are involved in this cheat saga too... Yesterday this game died . :)

random Tournament #327/07/2013 11:54

I think I know about what hack Lolz saying, if it is about HNShack by Juice, then lol someone really fooled you. But if you are talking about "faresp" then you might be right.

3T27/07/2013 12:19

I just wonder why the sudden appearance of so much God .................

I used to think that chasquido or novice, kayne is invincible, they will rule the earth.

But many people have suddenly become powerful

nukk also thought first, it seems there is no hope

leggie27/07/2013 12:31

ok ok you got us, it's all a big cheat circle, i paid faker and eDark to let me be demo admin and run things and then accepted payments from LEWLY/vns/deathclaw/lyNn/toffife/neXt/gene of upto 20 euros per demo, but lets be honest... who wouldn't?


and i have to go spend all this moneys i now have on alcohol so y'all have fun now... bye

goatse27/07/2013 13:00(edited 27/07/2013 13:05)

dont dramatize, there are people in this community capable enough to fight this problem, especially after lolz providing them the cheat (in case they didnt have it, otherwise we should be disturbed :D)

Page 2 of 5