For the good old times

Started by beuhnoix
26/07/2013 12:23
Read-Only
Page 3 of 5
IceVip27/07/2013 13:05(edited 27/07/2013 13:06)

Now That this shit has started i should mention "round" the russian guy who first did 273 dcj, Alot of you know what strafe emulator is, and that its easy to use but not really easy to get, i got my hands on it once and tried it out, its stupid as fuck you can do 270 lj with it if you want and the stats will still look clean.
So 1 day i join Groza KZ, map was on kz longjumps2 and the server was full of russians, round was in and he did 257 lj(stats) twice like it was nothing, then i just randomly said "round mar1k is not good for you" or something like that and he directly banned me with the reason "Strafe hack", why did he do it eh? to protect his fame infront of his russian fanboys? or to shut my mouth cuz i was going to continue calling him that infront of them and eventually they'll realize what the fuck was going on?

random Tournament #327/07/2013 13:15

Originally posted by IceVip
Now That this shit has started i should mention "round" the russian guy who first did 273 dcj, Alot of you know what strafe emulator is, and that its easy to use but not really easy to get, i got my hands on it once and tried it out, its stupid as fuck you can do 270 lj with it if you want and the stats will still look clean.
So 1 day i join Groza KZ, map was on kz longjumps2 and the server was full of russians, round was in and he did 257 lj(stats) twice like it was nothing, then i just randomly said "round mar1k is not good for you" or something like that and he directly banned me with the reason "Strafe hack", why did he do it eh? to protect his fame infront of his russian fanboys? or to shut my mouth cuz i was going to continue calling him that infront of them and eventually they'll realize what the fuck was going on?


Its actually hes style AHAHAHA don't mind this one Icevip, he banned many player's just because he didnt like what he/she said to him. But as I know he was "real geek" so he is clear

propanelj record holder27/07/2013 13:38

Originally posted by IceVip
Now That this shit has started i should mention "round" the russian guy who first did 273 dcj, Alot of you know what strafe emulator is, and that its easy to use but not really easy to get, i got my hands on it once and tried it out, its stupid as fuck you can do 270 lj with it if you want and the stats will still look clean.
So 1 day i join Groza KZ, map was on kz longjumps2 and the server was full of russians, round was in and he did 257 lj(stats) twice like it was nothing, then i just randomly said "round mar1k is not good for you" or something like that and he directly banned me with the reason "Strafe hack", why did he do it eh? to protect his fame infront of his russian fanboys? or to shut my mouth cuz i was going to continue calling him that infront of them and eventually they'll realize what the fuck was going on?


if i remember correctly he once failed 258.0stats as if it was nothing on pub

ypsiloN27/07/2013 13:47

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by IceVip
Now That this shit has started i should mention "round" the russian guy who first did 273 dcj, Alot of you know what strafe emulator is, and that its easy to use but not really easy to get, i got my hands on it once and tried it out, its stupid as fuck you can do 270 lj with it if you want and the stats will still look clean.
So 1 day i join Groza KZ, map was on kz longjumps2 and the server was full of russians, round was in and he did 257 lj(stats) twice like it was nothing, then i just randomly said "round mar1k is not good for you" or something like that and he directly banned me with the reason "Strafe hack", why did he do it eh? to protect his fame infront of his russian fanboys? or to shut my mouth cuz i was going to continue calling him that infront of them and eventually they'll realize what the fuck was going on?


if i remember correctly he once failed 258.0stats as if it was nothing on pub

And u never land 257 block! NOOB

-ypsiloN your god.

remake27/07/2013 14:35(edited 27/07/2013 14:36)

I kind of admire your dedication, Lolz, but it was an extremely stupid move to try to trick the system by seeing whether you would get caught or not.

DiDo-Grecord holder27/07/2013 15:12

If I remember correctly Ice Vip was banned for cheat too :)

memekrecord holder27/07/2013 16:34

Originally posted by leggie
ok ok you got us, it's all a big cheat circle, i paid faker and eDark to let me be demo admin and run things and then accepted payments from LEWLY/vns/deathclaw/lyNn/toffife/neXt/gene of upto 20 euros per demo, but lets be honest... who wouldn't?


and i have to go spend all this moneys i now have on alcohol so y'all have fun now... bye

you forgot about me bro :(

SPOKS27/07/2013 17:05

ahahah lynn is not clear, leggie even you know that ;]

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP27/07/2013 17:08(edited 27/07/2013 17:10)

Originally posted by IceVip
Now That this shit has started i should mention "round" the russian guy who first did 273 dcj, Alot of you know what strafe emulator is, and that its easy to use but not really easy to get, i got my hands on it once and tried it out, its stupid as fuck you can do 270 lj with it if you want and the stats will still look clean.
So 1 day i join Groza KZ, map was on kz longjumps2 and the server was full of russians, round was in and he did 257 lj(stats) twice like it was nothing, then i just randomly said "round mar1k is not good for you" or something like that and he directly banned me with the reason "Strafe hack", why did he do it eh? to protect his fame infront of his russian fanboys? or to shut my mouth cuz i was going to continue calling him that infront of them and eventually they'll realize what the fuck was going on?

So you're basically saying that mar1k hack is undetectable and is simulating stats to the point as if they were unsuspicious? And on top of that it's not that easy to get your hands on it...

None of those is correct.

LOL

Fliborecord holder Tournament #227/07/2013 17:56(edited 27/07/2013 18:04)

I don't feel like I owe anyone an explanation, but I'll try to clear any misconceptions regarding me and my connection to cheating.

Juice as I know it is a talented Russian programmer with whom I've spent some time talking to and he actually provided me with a plugin (which makes every func_wall bright and translucent) in 2009 which helped me in figuring out some invisible walls. The plugin was really helpful but I wouldn't say it's a cheat and I never recorded with it on; it would be painfully obvious if I did.

That, however, was the last I really had heard of him before I heard of this cheat apparently made by him. I heard through a friend, who was understandably confused, that I was thanked in the cheat's startup(?) message.

I want to make it absolutely clear that I haven't had contact with Juice in years and that I definitely haven't contributed to the cheat and that I have never used the cheat. I can assure you that I have never recorded a cheated demo since 2006 when I accidentally had an illegal bind. I had absolutely no part in making this cheat, and I'm not sure why Juice chose to thank me.

I can understand why you would be angry at me, but my name has been put there without my permission. That list of thanks is not a legible "people who cheat" -list.

Nevertheless, I wish the XJ staff the best in preventing cheating like this and especially eDark for his amazing work. XJ's anti-cheating measures, in my opinion, are the stone foundation of the Kreedz scene as it is.

IceVip27/07/2013 18:19(edited 27/07/2013 18:20)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by IceVip
Now That this shit has started i should mention "round" the russian guy who first did 273 dcj, Alot of you know what strafe emulator is, and that its easy to use but not really easy to get, i got my hands on it once and tried it out, its stupid as fuck you can do 270 lj with it if you want and the stats will still look clean.
So 1 day i join Groza KZ, map was on kz longjumps2 and the server was full of russians, round was in and he did 257 lj(stats) twice like it was nothing, then i just randomly said "round mar1k is not good for you" or something like that and he directly banned me with the reason "Strafe hack", why did he do it eh? to protect his fame infront of his russian fanboys? or to shut my mouth cuz i was going to continue calling him that infront of them and eventually they'll realize what the fuck was going on?

So you're basically saying that mar1k hack is undetectable and is simulating stats to the point as if they were unsuspicious? And on top of that it's not that easy to get your hands on it...

None of those is correct.

LOL

Nope I'm saying that famous people in public can use it and everyone that is spectating will not notice it, that way you fool everyone that u're good.

Originally posted by DiDo-G
If I remember correctly IceVip was banned for cheat too :)

Aww and u're so happy to say that aren't you, i got banned before 2010, for hex editing freestyler's 254 lj.
And i ain't even afraid to say it because i've earned trust over the years so saying i got banned means nothing.

slrhrts27/07/2013 18:49

Originally posted by Flibo
I don't feel like I owe anyone an explanation, but I'll try to clear any misconceptions regarding me and my connection to cheating.

Juice as I know it is a talented Russian programmer with whom I've spent some time talking to and he actually provided me with a plugin (which makes every func_wall bright and translucent) in 2009 which helped me in figuring out some invisible walls. The plugin was really helpful but I wouldn't say it's a cheat and I never recorded with it on; it would be painfully obvious if I did.

That, however, was the last I really had heard of him before I heard of this cheat apparently made by him. I heard through a friend, who was understandably confused, that I was thanked in the cheat's startup(?) message.

I want to make it absolutely clear that I haven't had contact with Juice in years and that I definitely haven't contributed to the cheat and that I have never used the cheat. I can assure you that I have never recorded a cheated demo since 2006 when I accidentally had an illegal bind. I had absolutely no part in making this cheat, and I'm not sure why Juice chose to thank me.

I can understand why you would be angry at me, but my name has been put there without my permission. That list of thanks is not a legible "people who cheat" -list.

Nevertheless, I wish the XJ staff the best in preventing cheating like this and especially eDark for his amazing work. XJ's anti-cheating measures, in my opinion, are the stone foundation of the Kreedz scene as it is.

flibo<3

LEWLY27/07/2013 19:00(edited 27/07/2013 19:03)

My hack will forever be undetectable. AW YEAAAAA. lovexd

Nukk27/07/2013 19:15

Originally posted by LEWLY
My hack will forever be undetectable. AW YEAAAAA. lovexd

will your brain someday take right place bro?

LEWLY27/07/2013 19:39

good one, I don't get it but good one!

fivee27/07/2013 21:11

Originally posted by Flibo
I don't feel like I owe anyone an explanation, but I'll try to clear any misconceptions regarding me and my connection to cheating.

Juice as I know it is a talented Russian programmer with whom I've spent some time talking to and he actually provided me with a plugin (which makes every func_wall bright and translucent) in 2009 which helped me in figuring out some invisible walls. The plugin was really helpful but I wouldn't say it's a cheat and I never recorded with it on; it would be painfully obvious if I did.

That, however, was the last I really had heard of him before I heard of this cheat apparently made by him. I heard through a friend, who was understandably confused, that I was thanked in the cheat's startup(?) message.

I want to make it absolutely clear that I haven't had contact with Juice in years and that I definitely haven't contributed to the cheat and that I have never used the cheat. I can assure you that I have never recorded a cheated demo since 2006 when I accidentally had an illegal bind. I had absolutely no part in making this cheat, and I'm not sure why Juice chose to thank me.

I can understand why you would be angry at me, but my name has been put there without my permission. That list of thanks is not a legible "people who cheat" -list.

Nevertheless, I wish the XJ staff the best in preventing cheating like this and especially eDark for his amazing work. XJ's anti-cheating measures, in my opinion, are the stone foundation of the Kreedz scene as it is.


I think most know you're a clean player, I too have no idea why your name is on that list.

kaynerecord holder27/07/2013 21:35(edited 27/07/2013 21:38)

nice to see people still remembers me, not completely forgotten.. surprised to not see NAPZ, sooshka on that list though xP

gg

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP27/07/2013 21:54(edited 28/07/2013 01:02)

Does it not matter how people remember of you kayne? :)

btw sooschka is good without cheats too, sayin

kaynerecord holder27/07/2013 22:17

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Does it not matter how people rememebers of you kayne? :)

btw sooschka is good without cheats too, sayin

no, i dont care how and what people remembers of me. ive had good and bad moments with everyone and after getting unbanned i did my best to be helpful and nice to people but it wasnt enough, so i couldnt care less xP

i believe i were pretty good too without cheats, since i reached #1 which he didnt, and im still on that list.

Well he didn't have a priviledge but who cares anyway.

Page 3 of 5