faker the "holy" saint? some storie

Started by melody
21/08/2013 18:53
Page 2 of 3
FLP22/08/2013 21:06(edited 22/08/2013 21:08)

First of all I am probably the guy who hates the most cheaters,but If I remember right Napz wanted to show just like Lolz that there are cheaters on xj,and just like Lolz he thought that this is the only way to open your eyes...Yes this was wrong,but look at it this way,they did it because they care about xj,they risked they're own ass just to prove that there are cheaters on xj.
Or maybe you think they weren't good enough so they needed cheat to beat some records?



,,They don't send essays, therefore showing no desire in getting unbanned, therefore no unban consideration. If they are not sorry, look up at my previous sentence.''

So if some prisoner who is in jail for 15 years and after 10 he can get parole,he doesn't want to get parole he should be in jail for rest of his life?This is what you're saying...
And yet again I have to ask you what's the point of essays when anybody can write it for you?
Like I said before...
You are acting like you are gods and everybody depends on you,but the thing is that you/xj depend on every user and without them you are nothing.
You're the ones who should be sorry not the guys who have been banned for years for nothing...
As I see it some banned guys deserve not just to get unbanned but they deserve you apologize for so long punishments.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP22/08/2013 21:33(edited 22/08/2013 21:47)

Originally posted by FLP
First of all I am probably the guy who hates the most cheaters,but If I remember right Napz wanted to show just like Lolz that there are cheaters on xj,and just like Lolz he thought that this is the only way to open your eyes...Yes this was wrong,but look at it this way,they did it because they care about xj,they risked they're own ass just to prove that there are cheaters on xj.
Or maybe you think they weren't good enough so they needed cheat to beat some records?

That's what NAPZ stated in his essay, he couldn't compete shNz so he decided to take an advantage through cheats.

Originally posted by FLP
So if some prisoner who is in jail for 15 years and after 10 he can get parole,he doesn't want to get parole he should be in jail for rest of his life?This is what you're saying...

We're on jumping community, not in jail...

Originally posted by FLP
And yet again I have to ask you what's the point of essays when anybody can write it for you?

Unfortunately we can't check them for authenticity but at least we do know that he lifted a finger and so we could review his case again, as the time has passed.

Originally posted by FLP
You are acting like you are gods and everybody depends on you,but the thing is that you/xj depend on every user and without them you are nothing.

We are just creating conditions for you to have time and are keeping an order, the rest is up to you. It's very true what you said about users, we are nothing without them, but we classify them into GOOD and BAD.

Originally posted by FLP
You're the ones who should be sorry not the guys who have been banned for years for nothing...
As I see it some banned guys deserve not just to get unbanned but they deserve you apologize for so long punishments.

We are ofcourse sorry for them and that they had to make community suffer. But I have to call you an idiot when you say those words.

Guess this is the moment when you "pff ridiculous" and quit.

FLP22/08/2013 22:11

,,We're on jumping community, not in jail...''
Well it looks to me that your rules are tougher then the jail ones...
Since you called me an idiot I expect that you get a perm ban and after 6 months you can write an essay.

Brummbär23/08/2013 02:07

legalize cheating faker, legalize !

Michael Collins25/08/2013 14:26

Shock, you are very good friend of mine but should open your eyes and look around, i do not protect FLP or anything more or less, but he's right about the fact that xj is actually full of cheaters. Okay, maybe not full but there are jumpers that used cheat, lolz proved it in very simple way. Yet again they hide it very good or just leave it in right time, it's like in cyber crime, if you leave it in right time you won't be caught by police.

FLP, about case of Kafds, well, the only one who can unban kafds is faker and he won't do that, which means nobody can do anything about him except faker...

kaynerecord holder25/08/2013 14:36

Originally posted by N3M0N
Okay, maybe not full but there are jumpers that used cheat, lolz proved it in very simple way.

how exactly did lolz prove anything? he got banned, if anything he proved that the admins arent braindead and the ch(inese)eaters needs atleast some sort of brain to get around them.

N3M0N, I wonder how did Lolz prove that there are cheaters on XJ? :D

Michael Collins25/08/2013 14:45

READ his thread one more time and you may realize it...

Hmm, I only found this:

Originally posted by Lolz
For me since 2010 there are a lot of cheater in KZ. I can't proove it it's true but after this post maybe you will see it like I can see it.

Other than that, what did YOU mean? I really don't get.

Michael Collins25/08/2013 16:26

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Hmm, I only found this:
Originally posted by Lolz
For me since 2010 there are a lot of cheater in KZ. I can't proove it it's true but after this post maybe you will see it like I can see it.

Other than that, what did YOU mean? I really don't get.


Use one cheated demo and take a look on it, analyze strafes by every piece and you will see there are plenty of demos with similar strafes, or dare i say "same strafes".

Enjoy your ride, stranger...

What you said might have sense but how did you connect our with FLP discussion with me being blind about cheaters? :D

Michael Collins25/08/2013 18:01

I'm just saying that there's some truth in lolz thread...

FLP25/08/2013 19:40

@ShoCk it's been 3 days since you called me an idiot and you still didn't get warning/ban.I don't have anything from that but it just shows that rules are not the same for every user here.

I personally have no problem with someone calling another idiot, I'm only taking measures against those who overuse and since I'm keeping my politics equally around to everyone, I didn't consider giving myself a warning/ban. However if some other admin deems it necessary then be it? Many admins share my opinion though.

kaynerecord holder27/08/2013 19:48

am i free to call people idiots without getting warned then?

Michael Collins27/08/2013 20:54

Originally posted by kayne
am i free to call people idiots without getting warned then?


Yes if you are an admin...

kaynerecord holder27/08/2013 22:05

ah i see.

Juice27/08/2013 23:38

Originally posted by N3M0N
FLP is right about the fact that xj is actually full of cheaters. Okay, maybe not full but there are jumpers that used cheat, lolz proved it in very simple way.

If he says that xj is full of cheaters, he should know who they are, so then why does he hesitate in revealing them?
The only guy who has been banned for cheating was Flibo who comes to my mind. And NAPZ, but he is mentioned in this thread already. :/
Lolz's case is stupid - I remember when he was asking me for some cheats for "practicing on lan", but I denied his request because I knew that he would end up like he did.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP28/08/2013 01:21(edited 28/08/2013 01:26)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I personally have no problem with someone calling another idiot, I'm only taking measures against those who overuse and since I'm keeping my politics equally around to everyone, I didn't consider giving myself a warning/ban. However if some other admin deems it necessary then be it? Many admins share my opinion though.

kayne and n3mon this is for you.

CamelCloudrecord holder28/08/2013 08:24

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by kayne
am i free to call people idiots without getting warned then?


Yes if you are an admin...


It depends on the context, you do realize that? Of course you will get banned if you call someone an idiot with nothin supporting it, We do not warn every single person that says "idiot", we look at the whole context and decide if it's necessary to warn.

For example, if you were to call me an idiot because I liked CS and you didn't, that would be a fair warn.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.