faker the "holy" saint? some storie

Started by melody
21/08/2013 18:53
Page 3 of 3
Michael Collins28/08/2013 09:13

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by kayne
am i free to call people idiots without getting warned then?


Yes if you are an admin...


It depends on the context, you do realize that? Of course you will get banned if you call someone an idiot with nothin supporting it, We do not warn every single person that says "idiot", we look at the whole context and decide if it's necessary to warn.

For example, if you were to call me an idiot because I liked CS and you didn't, that would be a fair warn.


Ye i get it. But yet again if you are having discussion with someone then beat him by arguments not by calling him an idiot. I understand frustation and such a stuff, everybody have that moment but you are an ADMIN and you should be a peacmaker not someone who make stuff even more worse...

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP28/08/2013 14:07(edited 28/08/2013 14:10)

Hey, n3mon, it's for you.

Originally posted by FLP
Napz was banned a year ago for recording demo for someone else and you still didn't remove his ban?He is one of the best bhoppers of all time and if you really care about this community you should kiss his ass so he can come back and record again and bring back more users.


Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
NAPZ was firstly banned for cheating, then he sent us an essay and he got his chance (I remind you that demo violations are the most hard ones). Then he recorded demo for someone else and betryaed our trust for the 2nd time, he got his ban again. He sent another essay relatively short after, but this time we couldn't trust him, not surprisingly. You don't know what to expect from a guy who behaves like that, do you? Btw, he didn't send any more essays after that, guess he doesn't want it much.


Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
We do care about community and that's why we are trying to prevent it from cheaters and rule intruders. We are not kissing asses of those who don't respect us, the community. I am a little surprised that you don't feel offended that he tried to fool all the community (including you) TWICE.


Originally posted by FLP
I don't know if you understand how ridiculous this punishments are.


Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Say that after what you've read just now in your next post and I'll publicly call you an idiot.


Originally posted by FLP
First of all I am probably the guy who hates the most cheaters,but If I remember right Napz wanted to show just like Lolz that there are cheaters on xj,and just like Lolz he thought that this is the only way to open your eyes...Yes this was wrong,but look at it this way,they did it because they care about xj,they risked they're own ass just to prove that there are cheaters on xj.
Or maybe you think they weren't good enough so they needed cheat to beat some records?


Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
That's what NAPZ stated in his essay, he couldn't compete shNz so he decided to take an advantage through cheats.


Originally posted by FLP
You're the ones who should be sorry not the guys who have been banned for years for nothing...
As I see it some banned guys deserve not just to get unbanned but they deserve you apologize for so long punishments.


Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
We are ofcourse sorry for them and that they had to make community suffer. But I have to call you an idiot when you say those words.


Now.

Originally posted by N3M0N
Ye i get it. But yet again if you are having discussion with someone then beat him by arguments not by calling him an idiot. I understand frustation and such a stuff, everybody have that moment but you are an ADMIN and you should be a peacmaker not someone who make stuff even more worse...


See how desperately I was trying to reach him? And that's only this thread. There were others but he doesn't want to understand after being brought with real arguments so many times. What do you conclude when one behaves like that? None other than what I said. Now, say that I'm the one who is being irrational right there, lol.

FLP28/08/2013 22:36

ShoCk you are an idiot

Michael Collins02/09/2013 20:57

I don't see any arguments here to be honest...

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.