Religious or Atheist?

Started by Nukk
25/12/2013 15:51
Page 2 of 12
PiilsnEr25/12/2013 18:31

obey me

zythH^ moviemaker25/12/2013 20:39

Originally posted by nobody^
My theory about all this is rather complicated...
Actually I can't sum up my own opinion. I cannot say that I am an atheist but I kind of believe that all these religious stuff are the cause for wars and other conflicts. People are brainwashed and religion is ceasing the from opening their eyes.

In general, I am a Christian, but I believe in myself the most. :)

Michael Collins25/12/2013 20:42

paganism

Kraeft25/12/2013 21:21

alchemist

sn00p mapper25/12/2013 21:22

Atheist.

random Tournament #325/12/2013 21:24

Originally posted by EightBo__^
agnostic atheist

There is some kind of power around us that we can't understand or believe in but it's there, about that stuff that everything is written for you that only God knows your destiny i think it's a piece of shit, i personally believe that we make our own destiny by the choices and actions we make, one more thing if there truly is a God, he quit on humanity a long time ago from the things i see that are going around the fucked up world

Nikša Jovanovic26/12/2013 01:59(edited 26/12/2013 02:00)

I believe in something. What is that, I dont know, but I know that it does not require religious work and rules. Idk how you call that.

KarLi mapper26/12/2013 02:17

Originally posted by D@NG3R`
There is some kind of power around us that we can't understand or believe in but it's there, about that stuff that everything is written for you that only God knows your destiny i think it's a piece of shit, i personally believe that we make our own destiny by the choices and actions we make, one more thing if there truly is a God, he quit on humanity a long time ago from the things i see that are going around the fucked up world


Sorry to hear that from your side , i respect you and i will have to disagree about your opinion about this.
World is getting worse because people dont have faith to God , well if you dont believe in god is okay , i wish you would , but remember that he created us God the almighty.
no offense but atleast try to be happy .

KarLi

Sensitiv326/12/2013 02:25

Originally posted by niksa
I believe in something. What is that, I dont know, but I know that it does not require religious work and rules. Idk how you call that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

killahurtZ26/12/2013 07:37

Originally posted by asterix-kzsrb
Proud to be ORTHODOX

Count26/12/2013 09:34

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=religulous&sm=1#/watch?v=E2zhlDbMfDg

Originally posted by KarLi
Originally posted by D@NG3R`
There is some kind of power around us that we can't understand or believe in but it's there, about that stuff that everything is written for you that only God knows your destiny i think it's a piece of shit, i personally believe that we make our own destiny by the choices and actions we make, one more thing if there truly is a God, he quit on humanity a long time ago from the things i see that are going around the fucked up world


Sorry to hear that from your side , i respect you and i will have to disagree about your opinion about this.
World is getting worse because people dont have faith to God , well if you dont believe in god is okay , i wish you would , but remember that he created us God the almighty.
no offense but atleast try to be happy .

KarLi


There are so many things i can say to you about this but screw it i don't question anybody's believes and btw i did not say i don't believe in God read my msg again more carefully

Originally posted by KarLi
no offense but atleast try to be happy .


who said im not happy? :D

WeMeRA26/12/2013 11:49

Agnostic atheism

slrhrts26/12/2013 12:30

>eve 2014
>god
lol

A3TIUS26/12/2013 12:37(edited 26/12/2013 12:43)

I'm an Athiest.

I think the concept of religion came into existence to introduce discipline, dedication and a fear of a higher power, so that humanity does not become a reckless race. So, in my opinion, it really doesn't matter whether one is atheist or religious, as long as he is a good human being

If one wants to argue, my personal view is that if my 5 senses are not able to perceive the existence of a certain higher power, I don't like to stress my 6th sense for the same.

Thousands of years earlier people believed that earth was flat and had no argument or explanation to prove it otherwise. But eventually the concept changed (or I should rather say evolved). Something that cannot be explained today might be explained tomorrow. But till then, there's no use fighting over anyone's belief. Everyone has the right to believe or follow what one wants and others have no right to criticize the same.

PS: One of the greatest writers of my country, wrote in one of his books that God made atheists to have fun cuz they spend way more time than religious people discussing about God :D Nukk, sry bro, but the joke's on us

bluRay26/12/2013 13:03

Jewish, but I am an atheist.. never belived in any god or bible,
I belive in myself :)

ikote26/12/2013 17:19

Originally posted by kujac
every single time i look at my self in mirror, i see god. So i do believe in god - me.

You can't be god, coz you are so weak :(

zythH^ moviemaker26/12/2013 18:25

Originally posted by KarLi
Originally posted by D@NG3R`
There is some kind of power around us that we can't understand or believe in but it's there, about that stuff that everything is written for you that only God knows your destiny i think it's a piece of shit, i personally believe that we make our own destiny by the choices and actions we make, one more thing if there truly is a God, he quit on humanity a long time ago from the things i see that are going around the fucked up world


Sorry to hear that from your side , i respect you and i will have to disagree about your opinion about this.
World is getting worse because people dont have faith to God , well if you dont believe in god is okay , i wish you would , but remember that he created us God the almighty.
no offense but atleast try to be happy .

KarLi


For you, He did, for the others Alá did, for others, Buda did, lol, that's a wrong thought imo, I agree that we have to have faith in something but come on, if He did really care, there wouldn't be AIDS, cancer and other problems around the world, still, I do believe in God but I do have a common sense to know what's real and what isnt. Saying that "He" did the world, imo is disrespectful towards the rest of the world and others

kujac26/12/2013 18:29

Originally posted by ikote
Originally posted by kujac
every single time i look at my self in mirror, i see god. So i do believe in god - me.

You can't be god, coz you are so weak :(

I'm twice your size, in my pants ofc.

Page 2 of 12

Please log in to post replies.