Religious or Atheist?
There are so many things i can say to you about this but screw it i don't question anybody's believes and btw i did not say i don't believe in God read my msg again more carefully
who said im not happy? :D
Well of what i understood by you is saying that everything written is bull**** and god quit humanity means you dont believe in God. Thats what i meant my friend , maybe is because you never seen him and you feel that he doesn't exist ?
Well if you are happy that's good but you know it won't last forever , no one is happy forever
if you try to learn your religion then you will be more happy :)
but im not saying to you what to do , your choices my friend.
Originally posted by zythH^For you, He did, for the others Alá did, for others, Buda did, lol, that's a wrong thought imo, I agree that we have to have faith in something but come on, if He did really care, there wouldn't be AIDS, cancer and other problems around the world, still, I do believe in God but I do have a common sense to know what's real and what isnt. Saying that "He" did the world, imo is disrespectful towards the rest of the world and others
God is only one .and he cares about everything and all you gotta do is pray for him like human .
but you know what the problem is? our parents dont explain us about our religion , people just go to church and act like they're religous , i respect that but you know my friend if you dont research your religion you will never know , and thats where we fall. if no one is going to teach you , tell you about your religion , then how you will find out? you say god dont care? i mean that makes no sense.
I know that many bad things happen but there are always some reason for that , and many good things happen for some reason too.
Unfortunely people ignore their religion and they do whatever they like , thats how bad things happen.
I am not someone that knows everything but what i am telling you is from my heart cus i can feel that there is God and he is the only one out there , and when we die it will be too late to pray to God ,
so do it now before its too late , you dont loose anything.
KarLi
Muslim.
Originally posted by KarLiOriginally posted by zythH^For you, He did, for the others Alá did, for others, Buda did, lol, that's a wrong thought imo, I agree that we have to have faith in something but come on, if He did really care, there wouldn't be AIDS, cancer and other problems around the world, still, I do believe in God but I do have a common sense to know what's real and what isnt. Saying that "He" did the world, imo is disrespectful towards the rest of the world and others
God is only one .and he cares about everything and all you gotta do is pray for him like human .
but you know what the problem is? our parents dont explain us about our religion , people just go to church and act like they're religous , i respect that but you know my friend if you dont research your religion you will never know , and thats where we fall. if no one is going to teach you , tell you about your religion , then how you will find out? you say god dont care? i mean that makes no sense.
I know that many bad things happen but there are always some reason for that , and many good things happen for some reason too.
Unfortunely people ignore their religion and they do whatever they like , thats how bad things happen.
I am not someone that knows everything but what i am telling you is from my heart cus i can feel that there is God and he is the only one out there , and when we die it will be too late to pray to God ,
so do it now before its too late , you dont loose anything.
KarLi
I do respect whatever you say, everything you wrote but, I have seen lots of friends who rly talk like you, they end up alone, always saying the same! "God won't leave me alone", days after, they are cutting their arms, taking pills and trying to suicide, because people thought they were just what the fuck? Believe in yourself not in an unreal thing... At least, can even be real but does not affect your daily life. For me it doesn't neither for those people I know who are still taking pills and cutting their arms :)
Religion is what fucks you up! I do believe in God, I do respect Him, I do respect GOD, I don't respect my religion, because regilion is what makes war, what makes censorship, what does kills people with different opinions, what kills people who try to got out of the box ;) Regilion is bad in my eyes and I am a good history student and from what I've studied, religion is bad as hell but I do believe in God :)
Originally posted by zythH^Originally posted by KarLiOriginally posted by zythH^For you, He did, for the others Alá did, for others, Buda did, lol, that's a wrong thought imo, I agree that we have to have faith in something but come on, if He did really care, there wouldn't be AIDS, cancer and other problems around the world, still, I do believe in God but I do have a common sense to know what's real and what isnt. Saying that "He" did the world, imo is disrespectful towards the rest of the world and others
God is only one .and he cares about everything and all you gotta do is pray for him like human .
but you know what the problem is? our parents dont explain us about our religion , people just go to church and act like they're religous , i respect that but you know my friend if you dont research your religion you will never know , and thats where we fall. if no one is going to teach you , tell you about your religion , then how you will find out? you say god dont care? i mean that makes no sense.
I know that many bad things happen but there are always some reason for that , and many good things happen for some reason too.
Unfortunely people ignore their religion and they do whatever they like , thats how bad things happen.
I am not someone that knows everything but what i am telling you is from my heart cus i can feel that there is God and he is the only one out there , and when we die it will be too late to pray to God ,
so do it now before its too late , you dont loose anything.
KarLi
I do respect whatever you say, everything you wrote but, I have seen lots of friends who rly talk like you, they end up alone, always saying the same! "God won't leave me alone", days after, they are cutting their arms, taking pills and trying to suicide, because people thought they were just what the fuck? Believe in yourself not in an unreal thing... At least, can even be real but does not affect your daily life. For me it doesn't neither for those people I know who are still taking pills and cutting their arms :)
Religion is what fucks you up! I do believe in God, I do respect Him, I do respect GOD, I don't respect my religion, because regilion is what makes war, what makes censorship, what does kills people with different opinions, what kills people who try to got out of the box ;) Regilion is bad in my eyes and I am a good history student and from what I've studied, religion is bad as hell but I do believe in God :)
Ohh my friend god won't leave me alone, God won't help people who do these bad things to theirself because they can't stand anymore , they can't survive they dont have patience you know its hard to live this life , but if you won't hold on and keep thinking positive , have faith in god then you will ofcourse suicide , take pills , do drugs etc , you think people who believe in god and pray in god are all alone?
they may loose friends who are doing the bad things , but they atleast earn brothers who love them.
and to be honest believe in your self doesn't means your God or something lol it means to trust your self for what you are doing and what makes you happy and keeps u surviving , but believe in god means you do thank him that your still alive and for what you have . other people dont have nothing and they still pray and wait for a better day. well if you think religion makes wars and so on this is your opinion , but i dont think so , without religion there would be more wars , bad people are bad they dont change because they think they're done and they will never change which is false , only god can save us bro ,
kids and families should learn more about it. i can't tell you more cus there are always reasons and facts to proove the who is wrong or right , just stay positve is what i hope for you :P
karli
Okay then I am Agnostic, idk how you can go with "agnostic atheist" ... as I see from Agnostic preview one can not know whether god exists or not, so you can't be Agnostic and Atheist in same time. There is no logic in that.
dunno
Well KarLi, with my all respect and you did deserve it, I will keep my mind clean of those things, I do what I want and I will do what I want, neither God or a religion or Alá will make me change my mind about something I do/don't do. That's my way to be and I am still alive tho! Anyway, opinions are opinions, we can't blame each others, since we are all different :)
Nice arguments there tho, was a nice reading/writting, take care.
Peace
i saw that "believe in yourself" poped up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism
and jesus is alive! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnRq6iyHKg
Einstein is my Jesus.
Originally posted by ninjanMuslim.
You could have just posted a comment containing a single dot - it would have been obvious that you are a Muslim. I mean, there is a French flag beside your nick.
Originally posted by RemoteOriginally posted by ninjanMuslim.
You could have just posted a comment containing a single dot - it would have been obvious that you are a Muslim. I mean, there is a French flag beside your nick.
Frank ribery is a french guy and he's a Muslim.
so whats wrong?
Originally posted by RemoteOriginally posted by ninjanMuslim.
You could have just posted a comment containing a single dot - it would have been obvious that you are a Muslim. I mean, there is a French flag beside your nick.
France is full of Muslims, just to know...
Originally posted by N3M0NOriginally posted by RemoteOriginally posted by ninjanMuslim.
You could have just posted a comment containing a single dot - it would have been obvious that you are a Muslim. I mean, there is a French flag beside your nick.
France is full of Muslims, just to know...
trololo
according to many surveys (unofficial ones obv), less than 5% of the French are muslims. More than 50% are christians though............... just so you know
ot: atheist
Originally posted by N3M0NOriginally posted by RemoteOriginally posted by ninjanMuslim.
You could have just posted a comment containing a single dot - it would have been obvious that you are a Muslim. I mean, there is a French flag beside your nick.
France is full of Muslims, just to know...
-.-' , thx u finzEr. 10% to be precise :D
Im an atheist and Ill explain why.
As we travel back in time towards the moment of the Big Bang the Universe gets smaller and smaller and smaller until it finally comes to a point where the whole Universe is in a space so small that it is, in effect a single infinitesimally small infinitesimally dense black hole. And just as with
modern-day black holes floating around in space, the laws of nature dictate something quite extraordinary. They tell us that here, too, time itself must come to a stop. ( Time in black holes doesnt exist )
You can't get to a time before the Big Bang because there was no ''before the Big Bang.''
So science finally found something that doesn't have a cause, because there was no time for a cause to exist in. For me, this means there is no possibility of a creator because there is no time for a creator to have existed.
Since time itself began at the moment of the Big Bang, it was an event that could not have been caused or created by anyone or anything.
This is what I believe
Atheist, no reason I just don't believe in bs
I believe in science:D

Religion was, is and still be just an excuse for war.
Do you believe in something? Do it on your own and don't try to corrupt others. Masons are smart indeed, creating stuff for normal people to believe it, because its our nature to have faith in something above and more powerful than us.
I do believe in something, in the power of the universe. In order to accomplish that, you need to have faith in YOURSELF and do exactly the things that you want and how you want !! Afterwards, your rewards will show up !!
Atheist, muslim, jew, christian, orthodox ... genres of beliefs which tend to be overused and create disturbance.
This thread is sooo useless ... religion allways created fights ! Don't believe me ? Check the whole thread !!
Originally posted by CobrexReligion was, is and still be just an excuse for war.
Do you believe in something? Do it on your own and don't try to corrupt others. Masons are smart indeed, creating stuff for normal people to believe it, because its our nature to have faith in something above and more powerful than us.
I do believe in something, in the power of the universe. In order to accomplish that, you need to have faith in YOURSELF and do exactly the things that you want and how you want !! Afterwards, your rewards will show up !!
Atheist, muslim, jew, christian, orthodox ... genres of beliefs which tend to be overused and create disturbance.
This thread is sooo useless ... religion allways created fights ! Don't believe me ? Check the whole thread !!
dont forget that its also used to control people
Please log in to post replies.