Religious or Atheist?

Started by Nukk
25/12/2013 15:51
Page 4 of 12
remake02/02/2014 19:28(edited 02/02/2014 19:35)

Originally posted by Nikša Jovanovic
Okay then I am Agnostic, idk how you can go with "agnostic atheist" ... as I see from Agnostic preview one can not know whether god exists or not, so you can't be Agnostic and Atheist in same time. There is no logic in that.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/yX0vu.png

I'm agnostic atheist myself.

kujac02/02/2014 20:12

I don't trust people when they talk about them being religious anymore, its bullshit. In my city most of people are "muslims", why "", because 99% percent of them don't do things right. They drink alcohol, they fuck, suck, lick, do all that shit before marriage , and etc. They should be already deep inside hell. With all this porn and aggression on internet kids nowadays cannot keep the religion when they grew up. So in 2030 there will be probably 0.5% religious people(clean people).

sitka mapper VIP02/02/2014 20:15

Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by Nikša Jovanovic
Okay then I am Agnostic, idk how you can go with "agnostic atheist" ... as I see from Agnostic preview one can not know whether god exists or not, so you can't be Agnostic and Atheist in same time. There is no logic in that.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/yX0vu.png

I'm agnostic atheist myself.


I want to be like you remake so im Agnostic Atheist aswell <3 But its only for you.

remake02/02/2014 21:25

Originally posted by sitka
Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by Nikša Jovanovic
Okay then I am Agnostic, idk how you can go with "agnostic atheist" ... as I see from Agnostic preview one can not know whether god exists or not, so you can't be Agnostic and Atheist in same time. There is no logic in that.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/yX0vu.png

I'm agnostic atheist myself.


I want to be like you remake so im Agnostic Atheist aswell <3 But its only for you.

How sweet of you. I'd love you even if you were a hardcore christian, though <3

Dolphinrecord holder Tournament #203/02/2014 11:12

agnostic

iNsprate moviemaker09/08/2015 15:43(edited 09/08/2015 15:51)

Such a golden thread has died :(

I'm atheist btw.

WOOFix09/08/2015 18:02

Is gypsy considered a religion ? MEH

KarLi mapper09/08/2015 20:44

Originally posted by iNsprate
Such a golden thread has died :(

I'm atheist btw.


Haha i caused you to bump it =D

iNsprate moviemaker09/08/2015 21:19

Originally posted by KarLi
Originally posted by iNsprate
Such a golden thread has died :(

I'm atheist btw.


Haha i caused you to bump it =D


Fell in love with discussing that subject xD

Keo mapper09/08/2015 22:16

I'll leave that famous quote here: "Science, bitch!"

HeroyN10/08/2015 07:10

Christian ! ^.^

bydlo10/08/2015 07:20

*tips fedora*

low-10/08/2015 10:27

I'm a mod on /r/atheism

finzer12/08/2015 04:32

im a proud new member of the wilshire united methodist church of LA.

rawerecord holder Tournament #112/08/2015 21:03

lol Woof

I'm agnostic

Klusia13/08/2015 18:34

i`m atheist, god isn`t real guys

spr1n mapper14/08/2015 01:00

agnostic with some anthropic principle perspectives

slay3r Tournament #114/08/2015 02:19

agnostic

jaguarBR mapper14/08/2015 03:19

agnostic

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #114/08/2015 14:18

nihilist

Page 4 of 12

Please log in to post replies.