KZ project - legendary players

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
14/04/2014 13:39
Page 1 of 3
PU9makerrecord holder14/04/2014 13:39(edited 19/05/2014 21:34)

When I did the interview with rEs0LuTe, this idea came to my mind.

PU9maker: imagine following scenario : There is a democall. ndR, faker, omilo, elITe^ OddYsseus, brian, FoF Supa, heL, ChrizZo, zOoCk3r, zhady. Scary, Micron and many others as participants. Would you also record a demo for this project ? Revive all the legendary names in a movie from the year of 2014. That would be THE thing, huh ?

rEs0LuTe: Yeah, I really don't think of my comeback, but if there was such project, I would probably try to open CS and record some basic jumps. And ofcourse I would love to see that kind of movie. :)
________________________________________________________________

The thing is, its impossible for one person to get in touch with all those guys. They dont visit XJ often, dont accept friends requests etc.. But still "there's always a guy who knows a guy" and this way we as a community could actually get in touch with many many old school jumpers.


example : Ive got a contact on rEs0LuTe so Ill ask him if he would like to be in a movie with all those guys, he says yes, OK great !

VNS got a contact on omilo he asks him the same thing, ndR asks heL.. pizza knows Supa, brian and askes them.. Chain reaction.

Next good thing would be that the tj dont have to be on some extreme level.. Basic jumps, just like it was years ago when KZ started, when these guys started with KZ.

Imo it has a potential to be like one of the best movies ever and would be a big shame to let this project fade away.

So if you guys will help me with this, the one last thing remaining is to find a MovieMaker. Imo it also should be someone from the earlier days. ndR and Moxx came to my mind right now.

If admins feel like its a good idea, maybe you could post it on the front page. Cuz forums are mostly dead and ppl dont visit it very much.

PARTICIPANTS


1. rEs0LuTe

2. Fact or Fiction ( most likely )

3. k3g

4. Count

5. ndR

6. elITe^

7. OddYsseus ( most likely )

8. spr1n

9. Scary ( most likely )

10. omilo

11. Z0ck3rOO7 ( most likely )

12. Bibo ( most likely )

13. chrizZo

14. Hanniball

15. akkord

16. tarGet

Cobrex mapper Tournament #214/04/2014 14:10

really, no dissin my friend, but since when is ndR considered an oldschool moviemaker? The best moviemaker for this awesome project is the one and only, st0ka.

I could get in touch with ... let's say : chrizzo, elite, zoocker, maybe Micron too. Still, can't believe you forgot puppetz^, tarGet, t3dbundy.

Great idea though .. if a certain moviemaker needs ideas for an "epic" themed movie, holla'.

PU9makerrecord holder14/04/2014 14:44(edited 14/04/2014 14:45)

ndR came to my mind cuz hes pretty oldschool player with an amazing sense of style but im not saying it has to be him as MM. Im just throwing ideas and everyone has a right to make his suggestions, you know. Its basically a public project and the more ideas the better.

Ofc I didnt forget about them, I just named a few players.. :)
So if u can get in touch with them now, just do it :)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #214/04/2014 14:48

Thanks for being such a cool dude.
As for the "newspost", I hope it won't repeat rusty's progression on that XJ movie ... I'm talking about the time XJ made a newspost about rusty's movie, asking for a huge amount of demos. As you can see, he abandoned it, not giving the demos back to the trickjumpers (the ones that lost the dems)

random Tournament #314/04/2014 14:55(edited 14/04/2014 14:56)

Imo FoF would be a perfect mvm for this one, he's movies are still one of the best in the kz scene, Brian the movie 3 is the most viewed one how i remember, but question, if he have time to make it xD

Cobrex mapper Tournament #214/04/2014 15:46

I don't want to overpost in this thread, but I think this should be taken very seriously, regarding the moviemaker, aswell as the theme.
I'm saying this mostly because many would prefer a more phased edit, like ndR's or FoF's ones. You(the moviemaker) either go for views, popularity (if we can say that), either you create something different and spectacular, which probably normal people won't be able to appreciate at its fullest (is that even a word, lol? :D )
The way I see it :
- views, popularity = another "random" edit that has an energic "mainstream" electronic music (no offence FoF ndR or IceVip, your work is great but this needs something different)
- a different genre of music, preferably something uplifting, starting abit dramatic and building atmosphere through the first 2 minutes. Some call it "epic soundtracks".

I prefer the 2nd option.
I want you to consider this as being my opinion only. My next releases will feature only things like that, which I truly love, so ofcourse I prefer this kind of "edits".

I'll keep posting here if its worth it, cuz I don't want to bother anyone with my perspective :) have fun

Keo mapper14/04/2014 16:11

I would most certainly like to watch a movie like this.

I also have this idea in mind (for the movie, as i would like the movie to be a bit long tho, with all the legends involved), but i don't think there is such a map for it. For example a long straight bhop map (even goldbhop-ish like, doesn't matter with kz and bhop) where the first is zhady (for example), jumps a couple of blocks or more, we get to remember his style of jumping (briefly) and then switch to another jumper, for example heL^_x and he continues from the exact same spot where we switched from zhady to heL^_x, and so on, with more players.

prad14/04/2014 16:58(edited 14/04/2014 17:00)

Originally posted by PU9maker
The thing is, its impossible for one person to get in touch with all those guys. They dont visit XJ often, dont accept friends requests etc.


Next good thing would be that the tj dont have to be on some extreme level.. Basic jumps, just like it was years ago when KZ started, when these guys started with KZ.

Imo it has a potential to be like one of the best movies ever and would be a big shame to let this project fade away.

So if you guys will help me with this, the one last thing remaining is to find a MovieMaker.

If admins feel like its a good idea, maybe you could post it on the front page. Cuz forums are mostly dead and ppl dont visit it very much.



Amazing idea PU9maker.
Totally agreed with you on those points.
I believe however,

style of moviemaking, the higher expectations you keep with a project, something sort of a sky-cracking, ground-breaking kinda shit, it will fail. you don't have to please all with this. hell, you can never please all with anything. let the jumpers suggestions be taken only between them and the moviemaker, since this is movie being made to revive their greatness.

on level of demos, dont expect to record them 280 tj's cause that's just not going to be possible. all of them already left cs, you are lucky enough if they agree to do something.

contact st0ka or fof for mming.

_________________


The only debate or confusion that may arise is whom to ask for demos, cause i dont really know if the names of hel chriz brian are there on that list, why isnt zhady mjuuh akkord flibo kunqui who also belonged from the same period isnt. If you even wanna get an era before like that of t3d target a0ke fikon, there's no way you are getting them, has anybody even seen them online?

_________________


Keo's idea is also great though, like the same thing you do with mappers blockparts, if you can get one jumper do one section of something big like communityblock, it would be legendary.

This would save the mm's time to wait for the tj's to be made, and also the jumper's time to come up with something hard or iginal, just make them do one blockpart.... and voila!

Lelekolkosamdobar14/04/2014 23:08

daamn neggas! Keo great idea brotha i fuckin like it! just make the shit real dawgz! i'm out peace ;)

~krater~14/04/2014 23:28

Don't let this project fail!

memekrecord holder15/04/2014 01:11

I'd like to see level2 as a moviemaker.

SwiftSpear15/04/2014 10:26

I really hope some of the old guys will come aboard for this! Would be a pleasure to see :)

neXt.record holder15/04/2014 12:33(edited 15/04/2014 12:35)

wow awesome gl

nobody^15/04/2014 17:16

Originally posted by ~krater~
Don't let this project fail!

zythH^ moviemaker15/04/2014 19:25

It'd be nice to see some great players from 2k10+ for example, I mean, there are legends from 2k6 to 2k13 tho... Anyway, if it is meant to be a oldschool legend movie, well, go for it, I'd say res0lute would fit perfectly or jusuuh.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/04/2014 00:21

I don't want to be the moviemaker

jormandashi16/04/2014 02:23

Originally posted by ndR
I don't want to be the moviemaker

This reply saying all.

tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-16/04/2014 07:06

I would like to see them all come back and play in a cup. :D

SwiftSpear16/04/2014 09:07(edited 16/04/2014 09:10)

Originally posted by tidalwavell3
I would like to see them all come back and play in a cup. :D

Wouldn't we all, wouldn't we all.

[edit] Micron was jumping in endo not too long ago. We can bug him pretty easily if you guys want.

PU9makerrecord holder16/04/2014 10:14(edited 16/04/2014 10:15)

@ SwiftSpear - Actually Micron plays kinda often as it seems nowadays, I already asked him if he wants to participate and he said he doesnt have enough skills to record some.. Maybe its just a polite excuse of his laziness. if you could convince him to do it, that'd be awesome.

@ ndR - Can I put you on the participants list or you dont wanna participate at all ?

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.