KZ project - legendary players

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
14/04/2014 13:39
Page 3 of 3
finzer19/04/2014 20:06

what/when/who's oldschool?

smallmuck22/04/2014 23:47

cool stuff you guys doin here

knoxville23/04/2014 00:00

smallmuck oldskool aswell, maybe you should ask him 2??! mebe tell roflja also!

insen mapper23/04/2014 00:07

Indeed a very interesting idea. I'm looking forward to it. Do your best guys.

PS: Sent you a message Pu9maker.

PU9makerrecord holder29/04/2014 21:10

Player list updated ! this is getting interesting Id say :)

~krater~04/05/2014 14:46

Some new fellas?

PU9makerrecord holder04/05/2014 19:29

Actually yea, I got in touch with XeopH - an oldschool player who started recording in 2005 ( his record history http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/player.php?name=XeopH ) also he has contact on other players which he will contact soon :)

I just hope players will fulfill their promises and record some demos ;p

Isn't XeopH from Spain though? I may be mistaken.

tarGet08/05/2014 11:17

IN !

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/05/2014 11:26

Originally posted by tarGet
IN !


I like this.

FLP08/05/2014 11:26

Had to come when I saw tarGet's nick,I wonder who hacked his account? :D

juhx08/05/2014 11:33

same ^

omilo08/05/2014 16:55

Originally posted by tarGet
IN !


Fennt plus INS button??

prad08/05/2014 19:32

Originally posted by tarGet
IN !


omg
now this will be entertainment guaranteed for sure :D

mytH-_019/05/2014 22:06

This will be fun to watch, looking forward to this project to come out :)

beuhnoix21/05/2014 14:05

Originally posted by tarGet
IN !

This is a joke even if I'm glad to see his name.

knoxville21/05/2014 17:51(edited 21/05/2014 17:51)

tarGeek prob tried to suggest to ask iiN but he forgot to type the 2nd i, thats what i think!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/05/2014 11:35

Originally posted by ShoCk
Isn't XeopH from Spain though? I may be mistaken.

Nah, he is/was an admin at KZFi.

deidi22/05/2014 15:15

ShoCk wrote ...

Isn't XeopH from Spain though? I may be mistaken.

Nah, he is/was an admin at KZFi.

: thats right

deidi22/05/2014 15:18

Legendary players: reAti,vertiko,flibo

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.