KZ project - legendary players

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
14/04/2014 13:39
Page 2 of 3
fivee16/04/2014 10:44

Originally posted by memek
I'd like to see level2 as a moviemaker.

This. Oh god yes please. I know he will get motivated to edit if you manage to get all the legends into it.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/04/2014 18:53

Originally posted by PU9maker
@ ndR - Can I put you on the participants list or you dont wanna participate at all ?


I'll record some stuff

SwiftSpear16/04/2014 20:01

Originally posted by PU9maker
@ SwiftSpear - Actually Micron plays kinda often as it seems nowadays, I already asked him if he wants to participate and he said he doesnt have enough skills to record some.. Maybe its just a polite excuse of his laziness. if you could convince him to do it, that'd be awesome.

@ ndR - Can I put you on the participants list or you dont wanna participate at all ?

I don't think I can get more milage than you can. He's still pretty good though, although I'm sure it's frustrating for him compared to how good he used to be.

PU9makerrecord holder17/04/2014 11:41

player list updated

Michael Collins17/04/2014 13:45

Originally posted by SwiftSpear
Originally posted by tidalwavell3
I would like to see them all come back and play in a cup. :D

Wouldn't we all, wouldn't we all.

[edit] Micron was jumping in endo not too long ago. We can bug him pretty easily if you guys want.


I can make him record some stuff...

PiilsnEr17/04/2014 18:00

okay so like this is making me very upset cause like I really consider myself as a legendary player (among Brian, T3dbundy and so on).

So why don't you fucking re-create this thread and add on top of the other players my in-game kreedz nick. Obviously this act would be to honor my existance, if not it's for obvious other obvious reasons.

Best regards

APE

PiilsnEr17/04/2014 18:01

did I just get XJ-raped?

NO I'M A LEGEND





/ nut-cracker-megatron

Keo mapper18/04/2014 00:42

ins_insilio could be a map that the legends could try to record some sections

deidi18/04/2014 09:52

Im a legend if i started to play cs 14 years ago and kz 9 years ago?

Nikita18/04/2014 09:53

Originally posted by DaDe
Im a legend if i started to play cs 14 years ago and kz 9 years ago?

No that means you're oldschool, you stupid genius! <3 (You won't know if that's supposed to be sarcastic or mean, now what do you do? MOAHAHAHA)

deidi18/04/2014 10:04

Lets think.... Yep.. i am the ***** legend <3

Scary Tournament #218/04/2014 10:53

Well thanks for the mention but honestly I have been so many years away from kz that my contribution would be lackuster , honestly its better to chose some who can do some sick jumps still. i cant. but cool idea!

prad18/04/2014 11:19

Originally posted by Scary
its better to chose some who can do some sick jumps still. i cant.


I think this movie is not for showing sick jumps, it's for bringing back that golden style and feeling. We want you there :)

M4kind19/04/2014 12:54

In my opinion zuveeh could handle this movie with his classy style ;p

Nikita19/04/2014 13:01

Originally posted by M4kind
In my opinion zuveeh could handle this movie with his classy style ;p

Good idea, zuveeh or chip? would be perfect :D

knoxville19/04/2014 13:58

what about seaK and ernstaugust?

what abour ro0st3r lads?

M4kind19/04/2014 15:56

Originally posted by ShoCk
what abour ro0st3r lads?

Never heard, never will I think

Keo mapper19/04/2014 16:28

point is, there are many great moviemakers. So let's focus more on getting the actual legends to play this game one more time.

PU9makerrecord holder19/04/2014 19:28(edited 19/04/2014 19:29)

@ knoxville : you got contact on them ? let them know ofc! Guys, u can contact whoever you want as long as he belongs to the oldschool era.

@ shock - i sent him pm, prolly not interested

@ Keo is right

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.