Delicate matters.

14/03/2007 09:07
Page 4 of 4
insen mapper19/03/2007 22:25

i have many ideas and i can map but i dont do it there are several reasons ;)
i also like it more to make movies ;)

aaapo20/03/2007 01:32

I agree with soul and HiGGe. Back in the days (1-2years ago) I used to play lot's of kz in finnish publicserver and it was allways full, even at nights. Nowdays we have more players but the server(s) seems to be empty for most of the time.(Or am I just always jumping at 3am, dunno? :D) People recording all the time on their lan-servers? Maybe, but I just enjoyed jumping with lot's of people around. If u like to record all the time, record some trickjumps and make more movies instead of wr's ;) I haven't bothered to watch wr's for a long time. (what the hell was the topic?)

Volsfootball20/03/2007 03:39

I agree 100% with you aaapo, at the subject of mapping. I have ~5 ideas on maps, but im too noob to map them atm. I hope to map them later

elITe^21/03/2007 02:01

LOL, got 2 the 2nd page and then i woke up and realised i hit my head on the keyboard :( ;p

elITe^


I agree with boolish, soul, higge, ndr, niconen and many others! i'll read the last page tonight, this was 2 much lol :D

But good points all! Really nice of you 2 take your time and share it with us <3

I don't think i need 2 write what i fell about this issue cause i agree with most of you guys, Trust me when i say this.. 1.6 will only grow! It'll only get better now i hope. I've tried 5-7 maps and they were really good and nice 2 climb...you'll like them fosho! one more thing, i tried a map yesterday and it blew me away, this mapper has improved ALOT, imo! It's easyly the best map that has been done the last year. Just w8 and see!

1.6 ftw, and kzmod ftw as well, ofc! <3 SF

Peace guys ;)

//EDIT;
haha, i fell asleep on my chair infront of the PC :D lol
7h of sleep in 3 days :E

r0fl23/03/2007 05:22

Originally posted by r0fl
also higge said it takes more skill to win cups than to make demos

i think thats bs, ask 3ddy and stukad why they dont make demos they will prolly say "im not good enough"

hiGGe


your talking bs ffs... yes you need ALOT more skill to beat 32player cup.. maybe you should read what i wrote there before posting your retard comments.. in wr's you have dozen tries to do 1 perfect run.. but in tournament you have 1 change to do perfect run.. and if there is 32-pro players in cup you need to have crazy skill to pwn in every run.. and i mean nice runs.. not something basic jumping w/o bhops.. i mean crazy speed. i dont like to watch normal cups because if ppl got to lead they just jump safe..


"retarded comments"?

ever hear of the word irony?

cups are the same thing as WR's only in cups you just have to be a lil more careful so you dont make a mistake, so theres no WAY a cup player is better than a multi WR holder like brian (which explains why he has 100% winning chance in 4 cups)

theres way more skill in making a demo than in winning a cup today (with the ppl that play cups today), but ofc if the players were the top 10 demo holders or 15 or w/e is the amount of players in cups then it would be equally as hard.

WRS > cups these days (and the days before cause not alot of WR holders play it yet)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #223/03/2007 08:26

Today you can win many cups easily, you don't need to be a über-recorder to win... =)

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.